Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Looking for a open minded muscular alpha male type guy to share my house with in Manchester. I run my house like a family. looking for Someone that can basically be the guy of the house - help out with shoveling, installing things - etc... I recently moved here from Florida, and this worked well in the past so I thought I'd give it a shot. Not looking for anything sexual. Ideally just a low maintenance well built straight guy around my age that's comfortable flexing and being eye candy works well. My last roommate was an ex marine and we lived together for 6 years. If you are into MMA at all that gives you some extra perks. I'm 28 and work in financial services. I make more than enough money to pay for everything on my own...that said don't want a mooch either - You are welcome to pitch in and anything I get from you Id likely spend back on you anyways. Pretty much want someone that is chill with a bromance - someone I can take out to dinner, movies, hit up the touristy things with, watch ufc, hit up Boston, I have season tickets for the Patriots, someone that I can grab a beer with and just chill with. On the physical side - I'm into guys that can flex and wrestle around a little.
Someone that is handy and good with dogs is a plus - I have a black lab and a Rhodesian ridgeback mix - no drugs and I'm only looking to share my space with one person... It won't become a party house. It's in a quite area off Queen City Ave by Sundial. Close to get to Elm Street and the mall on South Willow. Easy access to 293 and 93.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Sup bro.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
what do you not understand about nothing sexual op

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i'm black

deal breaker?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Dog looks creeped out by closeness.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Please be nice to hat dog.

:ohdear:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

sorry that psyopmonkey posted in this thread everyone.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sounds like a good deal to me op.

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
I'm a muscular alpha construction bro but I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with this kind of faggotry. If I can get it in writing that you promise not to look me in the eye while we're J'ing O then perhaps we can talk?? No gay poo poo.

FishMist
Apr 24, 2005

*sniff sniff*
has to be an alpha male? what about a beta, can't you accept a beta? beta males aren't so bad, sure they're below alphas, but they're above gammas, deltas, epsilons...really lording it over those omega males!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
why are your hands in your pockets

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

laying down to not show you fat & covering moobs with a dog, shameful

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
sure op that sounds super fun! :)

just out of curiosity: if you had to judge the elasticity and general condition of your own face skin, what score would you give it 1 out of 10? And how close are the neighbors? Like if someone were yelling really loud in the house would they hear? Finally, do you have heavy duty garbage bags? The 40 gallon ones? No prob if not i can pick some up :) :love:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Self-appointed alpha male here, bow before me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op what does your blood taste like? is that weird to ask? lol sorry

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
oh i thought this was a thread for alpha males

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
my dom dik sprung for ur sub rear end

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gently caress da Mods posted:

my dom dik sprung for ur sub rear end

Thats not very appropriate.

:colbert:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
black lab rhodesian ridgeback mix sounds like a beautiful and intelligent dog

too bad i hate dogs

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

FishMist posted:

has to be an alpha male? what about a beta, can't you accept a beta? beta males aren't so bad, sure they're below alphas, but they're above gammas, deltas, epsilons...really lording it over those omega males!

charleton heston is an omega male i don't think you can compete with that tbh

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Puppy Galaxy posted:

sorry that psyopmonkey posted in this thread everyone.

so are we

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

FishMist posted:

They call them Zetas you piece of trash motherfucker.

S'up OP. Give me that rear end, boy. Show you who is Power Ranger Alpha around here. You gonna taste me long after your ears stop ringing.

• Locked thread