Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
THink about this. Poor black people live in cities right. But then white people come in and start jacking up the prices on everything and black people are like :wth: your supposed to be scared to come here, why you comin for

So then where do black people go?? Back to the country to do subsistence farming? They cant. Its been decades since they knew how to do agriculture. They can do low wage service jobs in between checking there phones but they cant milk cows and poo poo. So thats why white people CANT go back to living in cities. They should stay in suburbia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

ColoradoCleric posted:

minorities end up buying the suburban lots that got overbuilt and eventually gain assets

That's good, and then they can resell it to white people for a profit when they decide to move back out to the "country".

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I can say friend of the family if I say it real softly in my office or in my car hopefully there isnt some firmware worm in my onstar cause then the NSA knwos im a racist, but still its physically possible to say the word

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

no fag the blacks drove the chinese out of chinatown and now the whites are driving out the blacks.

happy saint patrick's day

• Locked thread