Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
how far are you from your peak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Past 21 and my dick still works. How bout you OP?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
37. Every year since 28 has been the best year of my life.
The 20s are the age of desire. The 30s are the age of attainment.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1000 years

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Past 21 and my dick still works. How bout you OP?

same. not like it used to, but it still does the job

jopparoad
Jul 27, 2009
Pillbug
at 21 you might be able to buy alcohol and gamble but you are still a dumb kid

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how fare away are you guys from the perfect age and how big is your dick right now? cheers

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

actually the perfect age is probably like 27-28 assuming you aren't a failure

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
As a 21 year old, I look forward to the day I can rent cars and possibly run for president.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Nah, 25 would be the best age to be stuck at forever.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
if you peaked at 21 then you're a failure

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
I'm 28 and look better than I did at 21, make about 4x more money than I did at 21, and am about a billion times happier than I was at 21. You couldn't pay me to relive my early 20's knowing what I know now.

edit:

Funkalicious posted:

actually the perfect age is probably like 27-28 assuming you aren't a failure

this guy knows whats up

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Your a poor

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was a giant retard when i was 21 and am glad to be less retarded now. i hope that wasn't my peak

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Frog Act posted:

i was a giant retard when i was 21 and am glad to be less retarded now. i hope that wasn't my peak

This too. Plus girls seem to want guys in their late 20's and early thirties these days.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Wicker Man posted:

Nah, 25 would be the best age to be stuck at forever.
Only because no one likes you when you're 23

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

anglerfish posted:

I'm 28 and look better than I did at 21, make about 4x more money than I did at 21, and am about a billion times happier than I was at 21. You couldn't pay me to relive my early 20's knowing what I know now.

edit:

this guy knows whats up

i feel the same way about the quality of my life, but i physically peaked at 25. now i have gray hair... at 28 :/

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Libelous Slander posted:

Only because no one likes you when you're 23

What's your age again?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Wicker Man posted:

This too. Plus girls seem to want guys in their late 20's and early thirties these days.

I've noticed this what gives. Even chick's coming off college are all about the guy nearing 30

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

The Whole Internet posted:

i feel the same way about the quality of my life, but i physically peaked at 25. now i have gray hair... at 28 :/

Eh, same, luckily I can afford a good stylist to cover that poo poo up nowadays.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Libelous Slander posted:

I've noticed this what gives. Even chick's coming off college are all about the guy nearing 30

Women like older men because they are, on average*, more stable, more mature (duh) and have their poo poo together more than a 20 year old.

*I have no objective proof for this, I am simply going off of what I have been told.

VVVVV :agreed:

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Libelous Slander posted:

we're more mature (we are not more mature)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

we're more mature (we are not more mature)

I wear a business suit, but I still call people human being retards in CS while team flashing.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
forever 21

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Libelous Slander posted:

this isn't new even a little bit after a couple tries most girls figure out 30-40 year olds can afford nice things and are less likely to get mad and hit them over retarded poo poo

I do not miss 21 and the one upside to 21 year olds is that living near a couple of em makes up for Jerry Springer being off the air

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm 23 and have chronic anxiety over the fact that my best years are past and that life will never be fun again now taht uni is over, as far as I can tell I won't get any more free time between now and like 80? I dunno. Seems bad

edit: ironically

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

lol pwnt

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
for serious though, your life can go anywhere at 21. it's exhilarating. as you get older and your options narrow life just becomes dull

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Early 30's, thinking I might be peaking physically soon, everything else still on a reassuring upward path.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
21 is the perfect age for scotch and girlfriends.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

I wear a business suit, but I still call people human being retards in CS while team flashing.

Lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gray hair's nbd but I know dudes who started going bald at 23 and it's like God cursed them for some terrible pussy-related sin

Horniest Manticore posted:

for serious though, your life can go anywhere at 21. it's exhilarating. as you get older and your options narrow life just becomes dull

my options at 21 were pretty much subsisting either by stealing stuff until I got caught or by digging ditches until I wrecked my back, today I can get paid doing pretty much whatever the hell I feel like and can afford to regularly do things just because they seem like they'd be fun or novel. also I got to see a doctor for the first time in like 8 years a year back, that was cool, fixed my gimp leg right up so now me and my life can actually, literally go anywhere

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Feb 25, 2015

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

to die
to join the military
to enjoy a jazz cigarette
to imbibe alcoholic beverages

0-18
loss of innocence

18-40
get your poo poo together

40-75
you's mature

75-99
death rollercoaster

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

anglerfish posted:

Yup. Won't be 28 for another 4 months but the difference between now and a year ago is crazy. Everything magically got way better.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
too dumb to live, too smart to die, op

or was it the other way around? dunno

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
When you're 30 you'll think 21 year olds are retarded children and insufferable to be around. However you will still want to gently caress them.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

25 is the perfect age

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

2 more months till i hit my peak. :boom:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

When you're 30 you'll think 21 year olds are retarded children and insufferable to be around. However you will still want to gently caress them.
what the hell. i look at someone five years younger than me and they look like a literal babby. why would you want to gently caress a babby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

quakster posted:

what the hell. i look at someone five years younger than me and they look like a literal babby. why would you want to gently caress a babby

not all of us are eight

• Locked thread