Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
So I was sitting here like a hungover piece of poo poo eating a microwaved burger in my underwear, watching the cultural zenith of UK television: Top Gear. Who do I see but this guy:

Now I'm sure there was a thread about this guy a while back but it didn't look like he was in the Top Gear audience. I need clarity, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
thats james may op

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKlcQ_HiD4

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
if you watch top gear you should probably kill yourself

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I should really just pay for the search function...

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Lofty132 posted:

I should really just pay for the search function...

'Question Time'. Now buy me search and PMs and stuff instead of you please thanks.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
im the window/door leading.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lofty132 posted:

So I was sitting here like a hungover piece of poo poo eating a microwaved burger in my underwear, watching the cultural zenith of UK television: Top Gear. Who do I see but this guy:

Now I'm sure there was a thread about this guy a while back but it didn't look like he was in the Top Gear audience. I need clarity, goons.

I'm the ugly privacy window reflecting in the TV of your mum's house.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

RideTheSpiral posted:

if you watch top gear you should probably kill yourself

garbage day
Jun 13, 2008

im lollin at you're trollin

Lofty132 posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/topgear-clapping-guy/1/

Yes, he was in the audience for a Top Gear taping. Congratulations on spotting him in his natural habitat.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Thank you kind sir, now I know I am not trapped in a lucid dream where I exist as an obese man baby, this is truly reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
top gear is an idiotic piece of trash and I watch it all the time because I'm dumb

• Locked thread