Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

yeah idk wtf is happening, here

Plafop posted:

Women will continue loving the highest status male she can. if she can trade up she'll do so without a second thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

:yikes:

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Adam Bowen posted:

I think the winner should decide the next game and call out the next set of shitposters if we do another challenge sometime. If Kewpuh is cool with that then I'd pick Quake Live and nominate stux, black baby goku, and 2 other shitposters yet to be decided. Taint and VBC could commentate. Also, call it "Battle of the Network Shitposters"

Yo, this is seriously a cool idea and the week long probation seems like the perfect length for this kind of thing. Not long enough to cry about, but enough to annoy someone

Blister fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Mar 9, 2015

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Stux is just going to keep getting nominated, not show up and be probated over and over. This is a decent system.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

I also think the Adam Bowen suggestion is excellent. Also, his excellent Doom skills have completely changed my mind about him. Nice job, AB.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

ban stux again in celebration of a successful forum challenge actually going off

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Adam Bowen posted:

I think the winner should decide the next game and call out the next set of shitposters if we do another challenge sometime. If Kewpuh is cool with that then I'd pick Quake Live and nominate stux, black baby goku, and 2 other shitposters yet to be decided. Taint and VBC could commentate. Also, call it "Battle of the Network Shitposters"

sounds good! go ahead and make your celebration thread for me to stick

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Adam Bowen straight up hustling people white men can't jump style.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

thatguy posted:

Adam Bowen won thrice in under 10 minutes.

how could this happen

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Adam Bowen posted:

:iia:

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
How did Adam win

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Wootman posted:

How did Adam win

he shot the other dudes before they shot him

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Entropia posted:

why doesn't eonwe commentate? he seems like a cool dude

honestly I kind of was hoping BBG would be here, so we didn't really end up planning for that

VBC did a great job organizing this though, props to him

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Wootman posted:

How did Adam win

Handily

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
can a mod hand out a probation while a poster is currently serving a different probation? cus taint reaper got probated for 6 hours AGAIN :mad:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
taint reaped again

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
black baby goku says he accepts a 30 day probation on the next thunderdome and he nominates shadow puppet and univbee to play with him

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Eonwe posted:

taint reaped again

was it confirmed that taint reaper did the worst?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Eonwe posted:

black baby goku says he accepts a 30 day probation on the next thunderdome and he nominates shadow puppet and univbee to play with him

:wow:

• Locked thread