Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

#stopcyberbullying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

This motherfucker is doing some reverse psychology poo poo because of them big rear end ears of his. His ears so big he can pickup AM frequencies. The gap in his teeth so big they trying to send Hilary Clinton to try to bring peace between both sides. His voice so scratchy Korean nail salons use recordings of it to file down their customers nails

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gaunab posted:

This motherfucker is doing some reverse psychology poo poo because of them big rear end ears of his. His ears so big he can pickup AM frequencies. The gap in his teeth so big they trying to send Hilary Clinton to try to bring peace between both sides. His voice so scratchy Korean nail salons use recordings of it to file down their customers nails

You're not very good at that.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i cant complain

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

boom boom boom posted:

You're not very good at that.

You're posting is so bad it's used as torture in guantanamo bay

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Among the bands whose music is being used for torture isMetallica; whose 1991 hit "Enter Sandman" is reportedly a popular song to play over and over again at top volume to detainees. Drummer Lars Ulrichof Metallica made an appearance on the MSNBC news program "The Rachel Maddow Show" to discuss the government's bizarre torture methods. Video of their discussion can be viewed here. Responding to the idea that the music is used "to create fear, disorient ... and prolong capture shock" (a quote from Lt. Gen.Ricardo Sanchez, the man who authorized the use of music as torture), Ulrich says: "If there are people that are dumb enough to use Metallica to interrogate prisoners, you're forgetting about all the music that's to the left of us. I can name, you know, 30 Norwegian death metal bands that would make Metallica sound like Simon and Garfunkle." He adds, "There is a lot of Metallica music that's helping a lot of scared 18, 19, and 20-year-old kids out there who are out on the front lines and who are doing a hell of a job on behalf of you and me and the rest of us. But obviously when you hear stories like the one you're telling, it all seems so bizarre and so strange that Metallica's music, which generally sort of facilitates bringing people together, is used in these bizarre circumstances. It's certainly not something that we in any way advocate or condone.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
As a SA cyber bullying victim I say you shouldn't do it to me. I don't have opinions on other people though

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

what about their choice of housing?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Three Olives posted:

As a SA cyber bullying victim I say you shouldn't do it to me. I don't have opinions on other people though

Makes sense. Three Olives is OFF LIMITS FOR CYBERBULLYING

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Tyler, the Creator loving rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN-xq7t6pKw

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
all yall are a bunch of bitches, everyone at school knows it

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i will loving destroy you op

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

krampster2 posted:

i will loving destroy you op

I can't understand you with your dad's dick in your mouth

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Inevitable posted:

I can't understand you with your dad's dick in your mouth

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
can we skip to page 5 where goons describe their elaborate murder fantasies about their middle school bullies

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
three olives eat a dick. oh wait. dammit i have to get better at cyberbullying.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
What I don't get is why people continue to cyberbully after the victim kills themselves. I mean the parents and the journalists and the civic leaders all go "Oh, how could this have happened, why did they do it?" and then they go on the kid's social media pages to see you posted stuff like "GOOD RIDDANCE BITCH." They get all shocked at you, going all "monsters" this and "no remorse" that. You'll get grounded for sure!

Cyberbullies are dumb

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Pththya-lyi posted:

What I don't get is why people continue to cyberbully after the victim kills themselves. I mean the parents and the journalists and the civic leaders all go "Oh, how could this have happened, why did they do it?" and then they go on the kid's social media pages to see you posted stuff like "GOOD RIDDANCE BITCH." They get all shocked at you, going all "monsters" this and "no remorse" that. You'll get grounded for sure!

Cyberbullies are dumb

does that happen at funerals? do people turn up to be like "ahaha this dead bitch got owned lol what a noob lord"

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

A dumb bitch on Facebook posted:

Yes ik I bullied REBECCA nd she killed her self but IDGAF
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/15/florida-bullying-arrest-lakeland-suicide/2986079/

e: This dumbass got herself and another girl arrested for that comment. Again. Dumb.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Pththya-lyi posted:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/15/florida-bullying-arrest-lakeland-suicide/2986079/

e: This dumbass got herself and another girl arrested for that comment. Again. Dumb.

Wow first amendment much??

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Please cyberbully responsibly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d25Op_poi0Y

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Looks like that whore got triggered

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
you wanna wipe the cumdrool off your chin and try asking that question again, human being?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I think cyberbullying stupid and incompetent cyberbullies is something we can all get behind

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Pththya-lyi posted:

I think cyberbullying stupid and incompetent cyberbullies is something we can all get behind

you're stupid and fat

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

you're stupid and fat

see? fun for everybody!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
cyberbullying and attempting to satirise it in gbs shouldn't be in play imo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

convincing children to kill themselves is good and not easy imo its basically a skill like sword fighting

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

or irrigation

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I can't believe you said that dude

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Cucking Mama posted:

cyberbullying and attempting to satirise it in gbs shouldn't be in play imo

have you ever made a post that wasn't some variation of "this topic is bad, dont discuss this, goons are bad"?

What kind of threads do you like?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

the old style ones

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Cucking Mama posted:

I can't believe you said that dude

no and you cant make me!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

sorry i thought you said i had to stop

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i do that sometimes, confuse disapproval of a thing with attempts to prohibit it

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

katlington posted:

i do that sometimes, confuse disapproval of a thing with attempts to prohibit it

indeed. the freedom to hate others for their freedom must be protected at most costs.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Cucking Mama posted:

the old style ones

then post one insteaf of whining like a bitch in every thread

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

teenage suicide (don't do it)

ur avatar really let itself go :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU