Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Abu Dave posted:

are there any good vietnam movies that arent full metal jackets or alpocalypse now

platoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Hingehead posted:

It's been rebutted by historians that there was never any homosexual encounters. It's a common thing for arab young males to show feminist affections to other males., especially foreigners.

He comes as close to saying that he's gay in the first ten pages of his autobiography as you could have in England at the time without being literally sentenced to prison or castration

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Mange Mite posted:

Yeah I always wondered if I was missing something with that section because to my modern sensibilities it sounded gay as hell

No you did not, and it's wasn't "Historians blah blah well-known that certain people (misused word) farrrrt"

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Oh poo poo I just realized that like 70% of my posting is written in a style typical of masochists' writing

• Locked thread