Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

sexy young infidel posted:

i'm not sure OP, but i think it was about a young man discovering his homosexuality as he drifts jobless across africa or egypt or something

OMG BYZANTIUM posted:

Turkish butt-sex

Egbert Souse posted:

3 1/2 hours of loving incredible acting.

All good answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's literally the best movie ever made OP, please watch it as soon as possible.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

definitely, and cinematography, it was really designed to take advantage of the big screen

it looks ok on a big TV but seeing it in the theatre will blow you away

Yeah I saw the 4k restoration in theater for the 50th anniversary, it was mind blowing.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

so hang on did a 50's film actually show him raped by turks or what

that's pretty intense

wikipedia posted:

There is considerable evidence that Lawrence was a masochist. In his description of the Dera'a beating, Lawrence wrote "a delicious warmth, probably sexual, was swelling through me", and also included a detailed description of the guards' whip in a style typical of masochists' writing.[72] In later life, Lawrence arranged to pay a military colleague to administer beatings to him,[58] and to be subjected to severe formal tests of fitness and stamina.[73] While John Bruce, who first wrote on this topic, included some other claims which were not credible, Lawrence's biographers regard the beatings as established fact.[74]

• Locked thread