Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Reign Of Pain posted:

Larry in Arabia sounds like a movie about a fat guy from the mid-west that got lost on an international bowling tour.

Larry the cables guy 2: Larry in Arabia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hadaka Apron posted:

I'm not accusing the filmmakers of sexism. Hell, the movie's editor was a woman and she won an Oscar for it. It's just something that makes it unusual.

See also: the thing

Movies without women are usually good.makes u think

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

at the date posted:

See also:

Das Boot
The French Connection

The great escape
12 angry men
Reservoir dogs
Glengarry Glenn ross

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tujague posted:

He comes as close to saying that he's gay in the first ten pages of his autobiography as you could have in England at the time without being literally sentenced to prison or castration

Yeah I always wondered if I was missing something with that section because to my modern sensibilities it sounded gay as hell

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That loving Sned posted:

Then watch it in two sittings like I did.

That's no excuse for a lot of films being over three hours long, but at least the older ones had an intermission. Gives you time to reflect on everything that's happened so far.

And also to take a piss

I've stopped buying drinks or snacks for movies over 2 hours long. Take note movie theaters, you are losing money because od this

• Locked thread