Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
do we really need two stickied threads telling us how to post, one of which has been retconned to the point it has no meaning?

also post dogs so ralp has a sperg attack when he tries to figure out where to move this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
this thread should go in QCS, OP, way to gently caress up on GBS 2.5: Ralp's House, Ralp's Rules

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Inevitable posted:

this thread should go in QCS, OP, way to gently caress up on GBS 2.5: Ralp's House, Ralp's Rules

that's what the dogs are for. does this belong in qcs or pet island? will our autistic hero be able to figure it out before his brain hits a divide by zero error and crashes?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Do you think dogs have body image issues?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
how do i post?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
*tim the tool man taylor noise*

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
Don't you ladies have an entire pet forum for retards?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

comic books are good. this thread should be moved to batmans gay secret or whatever the comic book forum is. also i'm an extremely hosed up police officer so GiP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Do you think dogs have body image issues?

no cuz they usually can't get tattoos

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

this dog has stairs in his house lmao

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
bump

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
This thread sucks but I agree that two stickied rules threads are 'redumbdant' loooool

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
shhhhhh, nerds, shhhhhh. dogs. only dogs now.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

totes adorbz dogge

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

hot drat thats a hot dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010