Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
:69snypa:

F hole posted:

ralp pls go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

"...and you shall feel the spirit of Ha Shem, Adonai inside of you and know that the Tanakh Keter is alive of flesh and blood when the Spirit Golem invades your corporeal virginal Christian form!" the Rabbi Kabbalist bellows, invoking the Spirit of God Lucifer to rise from the open pages of the Hebrew Bible Babylonian Talmud.

Fixed.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

psyopmonkey posted:

But dem shoulders though...

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

"We're about to take this to the next level," Voldemort warns as a "penis imp" begins to materialize over Hermione's nude form. Ron's lip pre-cry quivers as he watches, helpless, but with an erection.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
time 4 snuggle spell

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Drad_Bert posted:

time 4 snuggle spell

don't line of sight me, buddy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

psyopmonkey posted:

But dem shoulders though...

this loving owns

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
thought Palin was gonna be sad in the background :/

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

remigious posted:

That wizard is metal as gently caress, I can't get over it.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo that old man is ripped.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Paladin is more surprised than sad.

Some would say.....shocked.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

MeLKoR posted:

Holy poo poo that old man is ripped.

He's not old, he's an albino.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I bet that wizard isn't even really ripped

Probably just cast an illusion spell on his abs, the lazy gently caress

Can't trust wizards, no sir

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

"WANNA READ MY WIZARD OF OZ / GOD OF WAR FAN FIC? PRINCE CHARMING SAYS I REALLY...BRING IT TO LIFE."

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
nice cropped imaged losers. i got this on the side of my van.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Obscuritatem posted:

Oh good, I'm glad I know what the ceiling looks like now :rolleye:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
And that crow has :saddowns: eyes

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I wonder what Harry Potter would have been like if, when it came time for those famous words that all men, women, and children know by heart, Hagrid instead said: "You're no wizard, Harry!" And then Harry puts on a stupid face and his eyes shoot off in opposite directions and he makes a farting sound with his mouth and his chin goes slick with all of the spit flying from his lips. Incensed, Hagrid uses his giant-strength to deliver one withering blow to the frail boy, knocking him flat on his back.

"Expectus trombonus!" Harry voice breaks as he aims his "wand" at Hagrid, but the wand is just an ordinary stick.

Hagrid slaps it out of Harry's hand. "D'you hear that, boy? Ain't no wizards gonna save you."

And then he drives his thumbs into Harry's eyes--straight through his glasses, shattering them like so much candy glass--and crushes Harry's head.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I wonder what Harry Potter would have been like if, when it came time for those famous words that all men, women, and children know by heart, Hagrid instead said: "You're no wizard, Harry!" And then Harry puts on a stupid face and his eyes shoot off in opposite directions and he makes a farting sound with his mouth and his chin goes slick with all of the spit flying from his lips. Incensed, Hagrid uses his giant-strength to deliver one withering blow to the frail boy, knocking him flat on his back.

"Expectus trombonus!" Harry voice breaks as he aims his "wand" at Hagrid, but the wand is just an ordinary stick.

Hagrid slaps it out of Harry's hand. "D'you hear that, boy? Ain't no wizards gonna save you."

And then he drives his thumbs into Harry's eyes--straight through his glasses, shattering them like so much candy glass--and crushes Harry's head.

:ohdear:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I've got a lot of big plans for a Harry Potter reboot but I've been banned from trying to contact JK Rowling on Twitter, and that woman practically lives on that website.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

every night i think a lot about how much that wizard owns

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Paladin is like, "whoa, those lats...."

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Obscuritatem posted:

Sir Robin Nonce and the Bad Roomie

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
any reason why the paladin's sword is where his dick is suppose to be?

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i can't work out whose room it is.
it's not a chick's room and it's got the paladin's gear in it (he's got two swords?) but there's a skull on the bookshelf, a stuffed owl, scrolls and a baphomet poster.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Obscuritatem posted:

it's not a chick's room and it's got the paladin's gear in it (he's got two swords?) but there's a skull on the bookshelf, a stuffed owl, scrolls and a baphomet poster.

It probably belongs to that bald white guy who doesn't like black people

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Obscuritatem posted:

The paladin and wizard are gay lovers but the paladin was getting all needy so the wizard was casting a love spell on the chick to make her irresistible.

conversion_therapy.jpg

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
it's a common room man, why are you so close minded

this is just how they do foreplay

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LovLPBM.jpg :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Feb 26, 2015

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Izumi Konata posted:

Ralph Pootawn (or simply Ralph) is a Second Life troll who likes to show up uninvited and watch when people are trying to have virtual sex. If this bit of creepiness wasn’t enough, Ralph’s avatar is in the form of a little green demon with a beer and a pipe. Needless to say, Ralph’s presence usually ends up derailing the sex, much to his enjoyment.

Dude sounds baller.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If anyone was wondering, the artist is a WW2 veteran who is mostly famous for painting the covers of mens magazines. Here's some of his other work:

And here's the man himself, Earl Norem!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

That is outrageously cool

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Officially best artist ever. I had completely missed out on the "men barging in on other men carousing" genre of art, it's amazing.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lilljonas posted:

Officially best artist ever. I had completely missed out on the "men barging in on other men carousing" genre of art, it's amazing.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Obscuritatem posted:

You can tell that the wizard is a welder during the week.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If anyone was wondering, the artist is a WW2 veteran who is mostly famous for painting the covers of mens magazines. Here's some of his other work:

The Nazi is wearing a skirt. You don't want to waste time with pants with all those topless sexy native women around.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And here's the man himself, Earl Norem!

Yeah this guy is amazing. Back in the old days when men were men, and magazines were worth buying.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Now we're cooking

E: True

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

lilljonas posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

amityville anus posted:

This is exactly what you want you just deny it because that wizard is ripped and probably has a dick twice as long as yours. The wizards dick is 4 inches long.

mods, please change my name to 4 inch wizard dick

• Locked thread