Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Gavok posted:

King of Trios has been announced for September 4-6 (Labor Day weekend) and will once again be in Easton. So yay, super cheap hotels!

Edit: Bullet Club (AJ Styles and Young Bucks) announced as team #1. Nice.

Alright, they're probably going to get to the finals.

They should just reunite the golden lovers in a very tense teamup. Put some Jersey Pro wrestling guy that Omega loves to round out the team. Or super best friends of Omega, Taylor and Gargano/Trent, if there weren't even more reasons that team would never happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Gavok posted:

I read that Condron got really sick during his match and puked a couple times. Also, Bakabella caused Oleg to lose his match by running out and yelling that he was still his minion under contract.

I wouldn't mind if Challenge of the Immortals' final, winner-defining match was something like Oleg vs. Smashmaster where Oleg wins and UltraMantis goes on to become Grand Champion.

I wouldn't argue with the result at least.

How much portal dissension was there? Did Ophidian spit mist at Amasis, or are they actually cool with each other for the Challenge of the Immortals?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

DM Punk posted:

Nova hasn't wrestled in a while. I hope he bows out and gets replaced with another blue-theme wrestler..

Nova's the best wrestler of them, him coming back for one quick match would be the one i'd be most excited about.

Get the Blue Meanie to bow out.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Perry Normal posted:

Agreed. He was fine in-ring and his finishers looked cool as heck. He's just such a great talker/character it overshadows it.

Decided to buy another shirt from him. Found a cool one, but I'm upset to see that he reprinted this shirt and already sold all his size Ls.

This puts me up to 5 or 6 but I'm sure APSouthern still has me beat.

So sad to discover both that he's retiring, and that he doesn't have any more lovely pink ones available.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jay 2K Winger posted:

It's more like "not-quite-3.0 with paid sponsorship."

Watching them do promos...they sure are like 3.0

I just want 3.0, are they they better than 3.0? If not, why are they there?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Gavok posted:

Based on incidents from early in the season, I'm almost certain that the original plan was for UltraMantis to win the Grand Championship from Hallowicked at the finale, but that didn't pan out for obvious reasons.

:(

Now you've made me extra sad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

So when does Archie get backfisted to the time where he debuts?

I imagine that's going to be a harsh storyline. Eddie Kingston is a cruel man, but it is now known that he has to backfist him....and to do so will ultimately lead to his death.

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

How well do they explain storylines at the shows?
I want to take my dad to National Pro Wrestling Day next year and want to make sure we won't be lost.

They also used to have 1 or 2 people who would go over the storylines before the show for people who weren't in the know, if he really wants to. But honestly, watch good guy vs bad guy.

• Locked thread