Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Are the UK shows part of the storyline, being filmed etc? I'm not sure whether to expect a house show or an actual event at the moment. Really looking forward though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Awesome, gives me an excuse to watch this season properly. Should be a fun show, it's in our Masonic hall which should be interesting.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I think it's Fight Club Pro that's organising the UK stuff though yeah? Although I'm presuming I'm getting nothing and have my email receipt flagged on my phone like I always do for wrestling shows.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Do they actually need you to print? In a world where 95%+ of the people at their shows has a smartphone? Not making real tickets for costs and logistical reasons is fine, but I'm not dusting off a 10 year old inkjet you morons.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Jay 2K Winger posted:

3. 4 Corner Elimination - Los Ice Creams (El Hijo del Ice Cream & Ice Cream Jr) vs The Gentleman's Club (Chuck Taylor & Drew Gulak) vs The Wrecking Crew (Jaka & Oleg the Usurper) vs United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar)

I want both Chuck Taylor representing TGC and Mr Azerbaijan representing United Nations. Thanks for the heads up on the card though, I emailed them about lack of tickets and info, hoping it's just names on the door or something. I'll have my email receipt on my phone at least.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Cool, I'll flag it up on my phone for easy access. Cheers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Am at the Cardiff show now. Capacity literally about 100. Gonna be fun.

E: 180 apparently. Literally in an illuminati venue. It's pretty awesome, but holy poo poo merch ain't cheap - $30 for my Ultramantis shirt.

Bathrooms in this place are fancier than most venues I've been too. Literally a stack of gold folding chairs in there too. Hope one gets used...

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 5, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's funny, WWE pass through 2 or 3 times a year and seeing Cena and Orton (who I both like) gets stale, yet I get so psyched about taking a selfie with Mr Touchdown and Dasher as they walk past. I know everyone on the indie circuit is in the 'sell merch' mode, but out of all the shows and promotions I've been to across the world... Seeing a comedy promotion in your hometown on a tiny budget absolutely rules. Can't wait for them to come back.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Apr 5, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Skarsnik posted:

Aha, now I know which nerd to shout stairs at avoid at the next Attack Pro show

That was a great show though

Ha, someone will mishear it for 'Chairs' and all kinds of trouble will start. Yeah it was a super fun show, and I'm jealous of my friend going back home - to London to watch tonight's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Attack are my local indie and they're super fun, they did the Chikara pre show here which was perfect for their style. Be great seeing those guys back out there. Fee awful for Mark Andrews that he's joined TNA as the ship starts sinking, but hope he can get some exposure and something solid out of it.

• Locked thread