Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
:synpa:

icicle murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

1gnoirents posted:

teach your daughter how to drive

If I had a daughter this would be a good one. Mostly because I can't drive. It'd be like teaching someone how to speak Russian.

Я не бумажные апельсины апреля йогурт

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

boom boom boom posted:

Wait that was seriously an episode of television?

Sherlock s03e02 posted:

The Sign of Three

As Lestrade fumes over his constant inability to convict the Waters gang of bank robbers, Holmes prepares for his role as best man at Mary and John's wedding. His speech, initially bizarre, turns out to be a moving tribute to his friend whilst he also contributes two anecdotes of recent cases, both unsolved. The first concerns a young guardsman whose life John saved after he was the victim of a 'locked room' attempted murder. The second involves a man who uses the identities of the recently deceased to date different women. As he looks around the wedding party, Holmes suddenly realizes their connected solutions, which also involve Watson's former commanding officer, disfigured war hero Major Sholto.

Man is stabbed through the stomach, but his tight military belt keeps the blood from gushing out. Until he takes off the belt and all the pressure is released? The episode has highs and lows.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Get some beer to cook it in and some sauerkraut to go on top

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Shoot them in the face then do a really big poo next to the corpse because you couldn't make it to the bathroom. Also this is your fetish.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Do it with a gopro, upload to Youtube, leave a note and a card with fingerprints and DNA.

P. bad murder.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
"I felt threatened."

*shot a white guy*

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ChogsEnhour posted:

That was the dumbest Sherlock episode so it fits right in here. Don't care how tight a belt is you'd feel someone loving stabbing you. I'd volunteer to prove this but I'm 500lbs so belts don't fit me.

lol not even close, the shittiest episode was the premiere of that season where it was over an hour of moffat wildly masturbating into a mirror about how clever he is and how he's just never going to explain the faux suicide

then at the end they're like "oh poo poo there's supposed to be a mystery" and it somehow hinges on the fact that sherlock doesn't remember guy fawkes day or something even though someone like recited the poem to his drat face

i don't even remember it was just stupid as poo poo even for a normally pretty stupid as poo poo show

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
100,000 gallons of mashed potatoes

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

anyway the worst murder is getting shot by your idiot son after recruiting him to shoot your idiot drug dealer

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Set someone on fire then film it with your phone in portrait mode while running after them and shouting incoherently.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

make a sombrero so heavy it snaps peoples necks if they wear it

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Unhinge your jaw and swallow your victim whole like a snake.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Ill Peripheral posted:

Honour kill your high school sweetheart then forget your alibi. Years later become a podcast series superstar.

I hope there's a story behind that

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Anatharon posted:

I hope there's a story behind that

http://serialpodcast.org/

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Digital Fingers posted:

make a sombrero so heavy it snaps peoples necks if they wear it

A sombrero with an electromagnet during Mexican New Years or Turban during Ramadan or wherever brown people shoot guns at the sky

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

1) take her to Chappaquiddick

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Let your wolf-kin side take over and disembowel your victim with your claws and teeth. Blame the system for not understanding the difficulties you experience as an other-kin.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
sneak into a newlywed's firstborn's room and take it out of its crib and then drown it in a bathtub somewhere in the house and then sneak out.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
knock them out in a hotel room, and then pick up their daily mafia money briefcase on their behalf while disguised as them, and then return to the hotel room and change them into a suit and buy them plane tickets to some place distant. this plan relies on their crime boss showing up before they regain consciousness to witness what looks like their escape with the mafia bucks

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It was me Austin. It was me all along.

TeamIce
Mar 16, 2004
LET JESUS FUCK YOU

Be born a rich half Asian male and stab your roommates before crashing your BMW and shooting sorostitutes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
_______Sup, Thread?
_____________/

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Open a thread in TFR asking about where to buy the most lethal ammunition for my largebore pistol

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
take out a bunch of teens at a secluded log cabin one by one

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Fly a plane into a building.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Ima kill you OP and then wear your eyes like eyeglasses so I can see the world from your POV

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'll kill him when he's immobilized in a cage, using a complex yet failproof lowering mechanism

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Honestly believe that words someone on a comedy forum wrote are evidence of a dark being that you then allow to control you and use you as a conduit to stab your friend.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Find a good vantage point on top of a tall building and wait for your victim to walk past. Aim your leap and crush your victim with your own girth and guts. The police will assume it was a suicide.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hide yo dead kid in a different room of your mansion

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Kill someone with a method posted in this thread, then frame that poster.

Purchase a single crow.

Give someone delicious cookies which you forgot to poison and then bond with them and become their friend instead.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Freeze water into a sharp icicle and then stab them in a public park.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hang them inside a closet and suck their dick as they die. The police will think it was auto-erotic asphyxiation!

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
If they're a cyclist, run them down in a big truck and then just claim that they had no lights and you didn't see them.

(If they DID have lights, make sure to take them off the bike and chuck them in a ditch or something before the police arrive)

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
You could probably actually get away with this one at least once or, at worst, end up serving some token sentence for 'careless driving' or whatever

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Make someone suck a donkey dick while the donkeys spouse looks on to incite a jealous donkey dick sucking rage

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just kill someone and cum all over the murder scene

like, drench the place

give it a Bollock Pollock

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

just kill someone and cum all over the murder scene

like, drench the place

give it a Bollock Pollock

murder is a social cum truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Live be to be an 80yo woman and retain your drivers license. Then just drive your car into a crowd. "Oh dear..what's happening? I'm so confused. I thought that was the brake. Oh no what will Mr Snugglesworth do if I'm not home in time to feed him officer."

• Locked thread