Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*scoots into personal space* haha good one *waits patiently, expectantly*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Cunty

*sidles in next to wetnightmare* oh hey dudes

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

*rereads the thread while i try to think of a joke that fits in*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

loving MARIJUANA AYYYY DRUGS MAN DRUUUGS GET CRUNK GET SMOKED UP LIGHT A JAY BUY A LID READ THE FABULOUS FURRY FREAK BROTHERS EAT A BLOCK OF CHEESE FEEL LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A HEART ATTACK

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF DAT WEED

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

VAPE IT WHAT THE gently caress VAPE DAT DOPE

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
*drinks alcohol* : im stuck in the past ooga bookga.

----------------

GEExCEE

my new dog posted:

*drinks alcohol* : im stuck in the past ooga bookga.

drunk guy: wouauuh.. what's the axiom of choice? why is there vomit on my jacket?
guy on weed: wouaauuah... serpenski's gasket has a Haussdorff dimension of, like, approximately 1.5849... thgat's so crazy...

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

cosmic bic rays gonna turn that thing into the invisible joint :rznv:

CuteJen96

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

i get high on the poo poo the lord brings

lord is my dealer

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

CuteJen96 posted:

i get high on the poo poo the lord brings

lord is my dealer

----------------

bacalou

there were two sets of footprints in the sand and a trail of ash leading to the food cart

CuteJen96

by zen death robot

he was with me the whole time

----------------

Ace of Baes
Sm0ke the Weed brothers 420 lol MARY JANE IS BAE blaze it

----------------

CuteJen96

by zen death robot

7777777 posted:

Sm0ke the Weed brothers 420 lol MARY JANE IS BAE blaze it

----------------

Scaly Haylie

victor von choom

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
anyone ever tried extreme weed smoking, where you smoke weed in dangerous situations? like during a plane crash, or bank robbery, etc.?

Lil Cunty

Illegal Carrot posted:

anyone ever tried extreme weed smoking, where you smoke weed in dangerous situations? like during a plane crash, or bank robbery, etc.?

i smoked weed at a meatloaf concert once

ty crap

ty landy

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

WD-40 posted:

i smoked weed at a meatloaf concert once

nice. if you've never smoked a random blunt that some stranger gave to you at a metal concert, then you haven't truly lived.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Illegal Carrot posted:

my friend died smoking weed on a bull

----------------

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Illegal Carrot posted:

nice. if you've never smoked a random blunt that some stranger gave to you at a metal concert, then you haven't truly lived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUUUw6WdIEM

----------------

Lil Cunty

Illegal Carrot posted:

this is me every weekend, but im the random stranger handing it to you

i think the scariest places to blaze it are concerts where the demographic is mainly 55+ yr old yuppies. i lit up at a proclaimers show once and was immediately surrounded by middle-aged empty nesters who kept telling me how much i reminded them of their daughters and spilling white wine on me while doing weird white mom dances with my joint

puff puff pass ladies :rolleyes:

ty crap

ty landy

deep dish peat moss

My best random weed story was the time I was at a bus stop in Mesa, Az late at night. It was the last bus of the night which always comes late. There's a group of usually-drunk natives that are homeless and hang out at that bus stop a lot. A few of them were there and they were very drunk and argumentative, two of them were fighting with two others about some drunk homeless people drama and my cellphone was dead so I had to listen to it all.

After about 20 minutes a 16 year old juggalo rode up on a skateboard and stood off to the side. After a few minutes of listening to the argument, he walked over and said "Yo, do you guys smoke?" and mimicked smoking a joint with his fingers. Everyone looked up including me and nodded at the same time. He pulled a piece and a baggie out of his bag and loaded a bowl, then passed it around. Everyone hit it and the argument stopped immediately. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. We waited in peace and harmony for another 20 minutes before the bus arrived.

A week later I bought weed from the kid but he took me in to some kind of Juggalo meth den and it was way t oo much to go through to buy weed so I deleted his number.

Ever since I've dreamed of a superhero that fights crime by wandering up and smoking a joint with the victim and perpetrator.

the unabonger

Funnypost Collabo posted:

My best random weed story was the time I was at a bus stop in Mesa, Az late at night. It was the last bus of the night which always comes late. There's a group of usually-drunk natives that are homeless and hang out at that bus stop a lot. A few of them were there and they were very drunk and argumentative, two of them were fighting with two others about some drunk homeless people drama and my cellphone was dead so I had to listen to it all.

After about 20 minutes a 16 year old juggalo rode up on a skateboard and stood off to the side. After a few minutes of listening to the argument, he walked over and said "Yo, do you guys smoke?" and mimicked smoking a joint with his fingers. Everyone looked up including me and nodded at the same time. He pulled a piece and a baggie out of his bag and loaded a bowl, then passed it around. Everyone hit it and the argument stopped immediately. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. We waited in peace and harmony for another 20 minutes before the bus arrived.

A week later I bought weed from the kid but he took me in to some kind of Juggalo meth den and it was way t oo much to go through to buy weed so I deleted his number.

Ever since I've dreamed of a superhero that fights crime by wandering up and smoking a joint with the victim and perpetrator.

you can be that superhero. funnypost collabo, your time to shine has come.

Gorrister
Let it rip!

*is just watching beyblade*

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
We dont need no water, let that marijuana burn
Burn, marijuana, burn

verily carefree

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont need anyone

Flying Fortress

i'm high on life
and drugs

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
So... weed exists? Im confused.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
raise yo hand if you cultivate more than 50% of your personal identity around weeed

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Fortress

my crippling marijuana addiction is but one facet of my personality

• Locked thread