Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ready to rock and or roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

But you're my only friend and you're running the game :ohdear:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kumbamontu posted:

ernie is now all of the village people combined

In my mind this is like a voltron situation here

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugh, town again.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote somber TUR-BO TUR-BO TUR-BO

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm sorry but I have to fight anyone who disses Rush. It's my duty

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow, voting for town, bad move man

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Claiming town for your very first post in the thread doesn't seem inherently suspicious to me but it seems pretty pointless and unhelpful. I don't know why you'd bother getting defensive about that and I dont understand why King Burgundy thinks calling that out is worth a vote either

Excuse me I think you'll find I'm extremely pointed and helpful

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

How about this, if one more person votes for somber , just so I can say we at least halfway got there, I will give you a present in game, a very serious one that will have far reaching effects in this game.

##unvote ##vote somber

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You didn't specify. Pig give me my boon or you'll regret it!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cardinal Ximenez posted:

I'm going to look this up in a bit, but for the record, has there ever been a scum hammer power on an SA mafia game? Having one to fall on Somber is just enough to be plausibly busing, and I want to see if there is any precedent before we jump to CPig as having an essentially confirmed alignment.

It doesn't matter if there were 100 or this was the first, don't confirm people based on role

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone do the legwork for me but I'm pretty sure Ernie is the type to joke claim scum when he is in fact scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just specifically remember him doing it as either a scum or town tell. ernie, I'm putting the onus on you here, find me a game where you scum claimed as town or we're thunderdoming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Agreed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

because I need a 2nd night to verify my hunch that there's more than one of my role in the game

That is pretty bad information to reveal to the thread at this juncture

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

if it would be more helpful for me to just roleclaim now and lay everything out on the table, I'm happy to do that, i'm not worried about a night kill tonight, I just wasn't sure if that was worth doing unless I had a literal lynch mob on my hands

Oh ok, so you're BP

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I figured as much, I'm a roleblocker with a catch, anyone who targets me for a nightkill kills whoever I target for a roleblock, hence why I think rurea is full of poo poo about being roleblocked because I didn't block him last night so either there's a mafia roleblocker as well or he's just plain scum

Who did you target?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was roleblocked so the story checks out. I also believe there may be more than one roleblocker for mysterious reasons I won't divulge yet, and it stands to reason that there would be 1 scum and 1 town RB. MC is quite towny to me so I'm willing to let this confirm rurea as town for now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've used scum watchers before. It lets them hunt out town PRs, does not necessarily imply a 3P

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I still think claiming town as your first post is more suspicious than claiming scum as part of a fairly obviously jokey post on D1 anyway, but I wanted to scope out Capitalist Pig some more anyway because he's the other person that is giving me weird vibes, despite the fact that he is pretty obviously not scum (I assume giving hammer to scum would be loving broken as all hell)

I really like playing scum, but haven't rolled it in ages. My ugh was legit

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Milton, let me ask you a question

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just wanted to see if you were purposely laying low and just scanning the thread, or if you were actually away. Good enough

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote ernie Going to go with my gut

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your scumclaim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Don't know, Ern. I don't question the ole gut.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Card that was weird as poo poo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's obvious, though, and if this were anyone other than Betrayer I'd accuse them of fake anger.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

...they're confirmed to each other, not us. They both know the other is town. Without that confirmation, they have no idea of each other's actual alignment and have to rely on trust.

Is that so difficult?

That is a needlessly roundabout way to think about this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

WATCH HIM POP

Ok I will

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why did you visit TNL I suppose is the question.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It is very odd that you were able to target yourself, Milty. Seems suspect

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, so can't ever target yourself again?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

Nope, once I've successfully targeted someone I can never target that person again.

Ok well that's not so OP then.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also why am I SK and not Rurea or whoever else was blocked N1?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anyway at this point I'm pretty certain we have an SK and that its either Opopanax or MCS.

Hey, why do you suspect us of being SKs and not mafia?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I get that, but let's say you did, in fact, kill TNL. Coming at it from that mentality, why would someone say you're an SK, instead of saying you're Mafia?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok good because my gut still says Ernie, too. ##vote ernie

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am not at all sure who to believe

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##unvote This game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Seriously. Not killing tonight, since I have that luxury.

You get that that proves nothing though, yeah?

• Locked thread