Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Tim subscribes to Schwarzenegger "sleep faster" line of motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

HBO now is exclusive to apple devices? Damnit, I really don't want to buy an apple TV just to legally pay for game of thrones...

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Incoming crazy new macbook air. The actual announcement I'm excited by.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Wait, it just has one usb c-type? So if you are charging the laptop you can't even use a peripheral? Uhh....

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

The Devil Tesla posted:

9 hours web browsing. Not as impressive as I was hoping.

I was hoping for something life changing with the previous diagrams of how stuffed to the rim with batteries it was. That figure seems about on par with typical haswell ultrabook improvements. What's costing that extra power?

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Logikv9 posted:

IVE VIDEO :siren:

This is where he somehow sells me on something that I was previously underwhelmed by. :P

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

lelandjs posted:

WHAT

That is way, way, way cheaper than I was expecting.

Why? That is not a high end processor or specs... It's a bit higher than I would like if anything.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Vintimus Prime posted:

Updating some of the later versions too, awesome

A lot more jazzed about the updates to the macbook pro. Glad to see some of those features and improvements made their way up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

STARTING at $10,000 confirmed! :D

• Locked thread