Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
Do you have to eat the saltines one at a time? it sounds like it would be super easy to just smash 6 saltines into my maw and gulp them down dry in way under a minute, but Im not buying saltines just to find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Sandele posted:

You don't have to eat the saltines one at a time. I started out the challenge by eating two at the same time. It sounds easy to do but the saltines take up almost all the moisture in your mouth and makes it near impossible to swallow a large amount properly.

I've seen people try to just put all six in their mouth and swallow it all at once, I don't think it's ever worked and they usually just spit the whole thing out.

The key is to drink a lot of water before the challenge and keep your mouth hydrated.

Yeah it sounds like if you were lubed up before that you could prob get it all donw pdq

• Locked thread