Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
Please don't photoshop the them into any pictures or make fun of the queens beautiful smile. You'll go to jail for like 10 years and get something awful banned from a country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

god drat it. sorry richard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Slugnoid posted:

Please don't photoshop the them into any pictures or make fun of the queens beautiful smile. You'll go to jail for like 10 years and get something awful banned from a country.

gently caress THEM THAIS

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
His Majesty's human skin disguise is slipping a little bit.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

the king of thailand is a retarded beta human being and his wife looks like a monster from a horror movie so gruesome that even i, a long-time horror movie fan, would be afraid to watch it

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

lol you are all on my hitlist for liese majeste (I am in thai super secret inteeligence)

E:if any of you have bhutanese diplomatic passpoar (blue) - letme know I will take you off the list

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Love Thai food.
Hate Thai kings and queens.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I went there and it was the king's birthday and they had his face all over the place, but the food was really good.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

when th equeen of thailand was burned in a fire they grafted the skin from under her feet onto her face

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Thunder thais

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd like 4 orders of phad thai m'lady.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

redshirt posted:

gently caress THEM THAIS
I, too, find Her Majesty most alluring.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I watched the Simpsons Movie in Thailand and everyone stood up as there is a lovely video of king Bummy Boy on before the movie. I stayed sat down. That is how loving Alpha I am. Don't mess with me.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
i legit dont want to lese majeste them, Bhumibol seems pretty cool and chill. he's excused more than one charge of lese majeste when the cops threw people in the thai clink for it, and he seemingly only throws his power around when everyone else are being giant shitlordes, mostly to stop them from murdering one another.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Thai royal family is above reproach.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Man I'd love some Pad Thai right now.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

This is what decades of inbreeding looks like.
No doubt female Kim Jong Fattso has the biggest dick of the group, and Lurch is showing off his new slave boy toy who won't survive the night.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gdamn his wife looks like something out of a tim burton movie.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Think about what you just did OP, never again will you be able to enjoy the company of a ladyboy without fear nagging in the back of your mind.

That king is gangsta.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

actual queen best queen imo

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

happyhippy posted:

This is what decades of inbreeding looks like.
No doubt female Kim Jong Fattso has the biggest dick of the group, and Lurch is showing off his new slave boy toy who won't survive the night.

As soon as I saw this pic, I though "yep, inbreeding."

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
You just know second from the right is an evil bastard whos going to take the reigns of power for 20 years before the long lost son fucks him up

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Reminder that the crown prince (the tall one) raped so many women he got hiv

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Also he appointed his dog Air Chief Marshal and had a state funeral for it

Boxcar
Jul 29, 2000

Glad Wes Anderson can now will things into existence.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
he has lived a pretty baller life

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

They might be ugly but they have a pretty sweet royal yacht

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
All royalty is super dumb.

Also, how many ladies in the royal fily have penises?

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Bro Dad posted:

Reminder that the crown prince (the tall one) raped so many women he got hiv
drat, he thuggin

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Seriously I need to know how many royal ladyboys there are. Its important.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

There are at least 9,001 royal girlmen

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

the king looks like the old man part of firestorm/the chick's dad from alias

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

I'm Crap posted:

drat, he thuggin

there was also the time he made his wife strip naked to wish Air Chief Marshal Foo Foo happy birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KstavLYMU8Q

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

make me wanna get my PASSS-a-porrrrrr

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

the First Lunch Lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog