Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Post it then. That's all you have to do and you will have beaten the mean old rethuglican conservitard.

do your own legwork if you're so curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

without net neutrality, some of these posts might not have been made. and that would be a shame, i feel.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

open container posted:

that much is obvious

You just admitted you know nothing about the upcoming "regulations". thanks for finally being honest, if only by accident.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

do your own legwork if you're so curious

Pathetic.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Plafop posted:

You just admitted you know nothing about the upcoming "regulations". thanks for finally being honest, if only by accident.

why is regulations in scare quotes? what else might be in regulatory documents. demon summoning spells?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i haven't read it but i am sure that it is full of "words" and "punctuation"

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

I mad about net neutrality because Obama is an atheist muslim friend of the family devil and if he likes something that automatically means its bad.

yes! yes!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Pathetic.

what have you got against 28?

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Plafop posted:

regulations

i can't believe you're bending over backwards to please some some libtards. shameful

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Tezzor posted:

why is regulations in scare quotes? what else might be in regulatory documents. demon summoning spells?

Because the document in question has actually been hollowed out and contains a deadly pit viper.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tezzor posted:

hail satan

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

plafop you should take some lessons from agag, his moral superiority trolling is more subtle and funny

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
it's MY right to get SCREWED in the rear end by TELECOM MONOPOLIES!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
op, which cable company do you work for

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

quotation marks are a ward against evil lieberal semantic tricks, and also the evil eye

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

GBS Ambassador posted:

No no more like gently caressed by job creators.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

what have you got against 28?

I can't read it because it's being kept secret. Maybe you could find it for me? You're on Obama's secret club list, yes? You're absurdly claiming that you've seen something no one else but the FCC has, no?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Ransom posted:

Because the document in question has actually been hollowed out and contains a deadly pit viper.

oh i see, i've been "poisoned." can i see the snake that bit me? oh, you don't know where it is either? that's convenient.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

I can't read it because it's being kept secret. Maybe you could find it for me? You're on Obama's secret club list, yes? You're absurdly claiming that you've seen something no one else but the FCC has, no?

woah I think you're making a lot of assumptions here what is this list you're talking about?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

GBS Ambassador posted:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

IM SO MAD ABOUT NET NUTRALITY

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

woah I think you're making a lot of assumptions here what is this list you're talking about?

Pathetic. Thank you for proving my point so well.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
This is just another way for B. HUSSEIN Obama to suppress information on chemtrails.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Lieberalism is a mental disorder

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Lots of very funny jokey jokes in this thread, but still no one can point to a single page of the document they like.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Plafop posted:

Lots of very funny jokey jokes in this thread, but still no one can point to a single page of the document they like.

I too want to see the long-form birth certificate

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Pathetic. Thank you for proving my point so well.

What's pathetic? Look just walk me through the part where me being on a list comes in

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Tezzor posted:

on page 69 it says that all americans must suckle obamas "thick mandingo rod" whenever he wants. oh why oh why didn't we listen to whining paranoid cracker idiots

I just read page 69 and that's true. Why is only fox news reporting this????

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

What's pathetic? Look just walk me through the part where me being on a list comes in

Just post one page of the document you know nothing about but blindly support. You already said you had seen it even though it's being kept secret. Share the goods man, we wanna see.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

The Mad Archivist posted:

I too want to see the long-form birth certificate
lmao very funny joke, you have my upvote goon sire.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Plafop posted:

If it's such a secretive thing, though, how do you know how many pages it has?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

freemason9 posted:

If it's such a secretive thing, though, how do you know how many pages it has?

That is the only thing they have released about it. It's 332 pages, it's going to be very very good and contain everything your wet liberal mind dreams about, but you can;t see it because it will spoil the surprise.

Nothing fishy about that I'm sure. I trust government implicitly.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/dear-foolish-and-gullible-americans-net-neutrality-is-not-your-friend/

someone posted this on fb and I'm trying to read it but it seems like it's just "GOVERNMENT BAD" rephrased for several dozen paragraphs with nothing more specific than that

am I missing something here? is there actually something to be worried about other than GUBMINT REGLATE BAD because i seriously have yet to see it outlined

e: sweet it's all just random insane conservative speculation, as i expected, carry on

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I'm looking at page 122 here, and this part where "The President shall receive the right of first night as his lordship decrees" seems a little out of place.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dewgy posted:

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/dear-foolish-and-gullible-americans-net-neutrality-is-not-your-friend/

someone posted this on fb and I'm trying to read it but it seems like it's just "GOVERNMENT BAD" rephrased for several dozen paragraphs with nothing more specific than that

am I missing something here? is there actually something to be worried about other than GUBMINT REGLATE BAD because i seriously have yet to see it outlined

lol the blaze. I miss you so much Glenn Beck.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Dewgy posted:

e: sweet it's all just random insane conservative speculation, as i expected, carry on
No actually everything in it is good, because the actual document hasn't been released yet and you can project all your hopes and desires onto it and they will come true. They don't even have to do anything with net neutrality, that's the magic of Obama.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Dewgy posted:

GUBMINT REGLATE BAD

I wouldn't blame the author, if this isn't self-evident to you you probably lack basic comprehension skills in the first place.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Just post one page of the document you know nothing about but blindly support. You already said you had seen it even though it's being kept secret. Share the goods man, we wanna see.

Look you said to post my favorite page and I did: "page 28." There, I did it again, just one page, the one I like the best.
I don't understand why you keep putting words in my mouth and claiming I'm on lists and stuff, you can't even make up your mind if I know nothing or if I'm part of some sort of secret inner circle Obama cabal who knows everything. Maybe take a deep breath and count to 10?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wish Glenn Beck still had a cable TV show. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I have not read it, and you have not read it, but I assure you it is bad because- reasons.

• Locked thread