Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you like
ladies
boys
ladyboys
coconut curry
View Results

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

except you don't know if they might actually be boys.

if they decided they are girls now, thats what we have to accept. it's okay to bang them, and you are still straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i don't know this doesn't seem to add up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
can you blow them and still be straight?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
body lays

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Someone had gay sex by accident.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

never trust an elf posted:

if they identify as a girl. yes.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

let's ask the expert opinion of the guy in E/N who is absolutely wrecking his life chasing thai pussy

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Why do so many thai girls have dilz?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lad boys

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
asian boys in general make for pretty good girls

if ur feeling adventurous just GIS ladyboy to see for yourself lol

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Only Liberals accept that field of thought in order to justify their perversions. Born a man, always a man.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Thai's make very good ladyboys. Their race is already super feminine, so it makes sense. I'm a big fan.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I wanna "make love" to a pretty Thai human with soft skin and tiny feet.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i don't know this doesn't seem to add up

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Miltank posted:

I wanna "make love" to a pretty Thai human with soft skin and tiny feet.
same

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tuxedo Gin posted:

let's ask the expert opinion of the guy in E/N who is absolutely wrecking his life chasing thai pussy

Link this please so I don't have to dig through that poo poo

Went to Hell
Oct 29, 2011

never trust an elf posted:

Just think of it as a really big clitoris.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Went to Hell posted:

Just think of it as a really big clitoris.

something that's made up by feminists to make men feel inadequate?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
if you are a boy but look like a sexy girl you should have to wear some kind of badge or put up a sign to prevent accidental gay boners in straight manly men

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im a fan

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

no pics of attractive thai girls votedo ne

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Heath posted:

Link this please so I don't have to dig through that poo poo

The Alchemist posted:

I decided to make a new thread, because the last thread was about a marriage that is not now happening as we split up. Basically I will use this thread to rant after the major fuckups that are more of a rule than exception in my life now. I am making this thread for myself, as writing all this poo poo down might maybe get the things in right order in my head and I could somehow work it out what am I doing wrong. That said, feel free to comment, point, and laugh at me.

:siren:Previously, on goon gone retard: :siren:

I moved to thailand to look for some crazy adventures, and boy did I find them. After moving together with a bar girl she got me into meth, I met an english economic professor who was also into meth and had thai mafia ties. Crazy poo poo ensued, and after a week of meth smoking and committing small crimes just for fun I started to loose it and pretty much everyone was yelling at me.

This problem wasn't even solved when I realized my visa had went to overstay...30 weeks ago. Yikes.
Still methed up I started going work again and gathered the 20,000bahts(400 euros) to pay my fines and face the law. Curiously enough, when I got to pay the fine, I got away with it after a bit of scolding(and of course 400 euros poorer) ANYWAY still together with my girlfriend, I moved to Cambodia because I needed to get away from the english dude who kept pushing me meth. Then I arrived to Cambodia...

3 weeks later I was owing to 3 different guesthouses, one of which had taken my passport as collateral, and my girlfriend had broken my valuables(basically 2 laptops and a ps3)
I called my mom and she sent me 400 euros. I paid my debts, overstay and tickets for both me and my girlfriend, and on we went back to thailand :rock:
...Except this time I was going to move to a different city than my ex girlfriend.

I thought it was the perfect crime, until I started missing her. I decided to call her and ask her if she's down on coming back, she said yes and proposed. Allright I thought, life is going to get back on tracks now...

:frogon:
FAST FORWARD TO THIS DAY:

Right now I'm BACK on my friend's floor, my finally ex-girlfriend lives in the guesthouse I paid, and somehow talked the landlord not to give the deposit back to me. Word on the street is that she is loaning money from everyone and tells them to just ask the money back from me. Things have been worse, but things have deffinitely been better as well.

Ok so, right now I've got rid of meth and cigarettes, and I go to gym daily. I am somehow having my poo poo together despite the situation. Tomorrow I'm going to a bar first time after cambodia, and hopefuly I find some nice girl to spend Valentines day with. My ex-girlfriend is still calling me and sometimes comes to make noise on my friend's yard, but usually leaves quite easily. I'm emotionally finally 100% done with her.

:anime:To be continued:anime:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3700437

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Thailand and ladyboys; world class jokes from people who know humor and who know Thailand, superb thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

seems like a sore spot for you

but let me tell you ladyboys are no joke

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Thai food is pretty attractive to my mouth

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I lived in Bangkok for two years which is really convenient for me because when I tell this to people a lot of them self sort into the parroting moron category by going "Eyyy the girls :heysexy: :heysexy: ladyboys hurr hurr :heysexy: :heysexy: I like pad thai" and the great thing is they think this is all something true that they know about and by saying this I'll relate with them and be their friend instead of just stepping over them like poo poo on a white marble step.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

do you fly into a similar sort of rage whenever people make other ethnic stereotype assumptions, or is it simply that thai ladyboys are extremely important to you?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Sheep-Goats posted:

I lived in Bangkok for two years which is really convenient for me because when I tell this to people a lot of them self sort into the parroting moron category by going "Eyyy the girls :heysexy: :heysexy: ladyboys hurr hurr :heysexy: :heysexy: I like pad thai" and the great thing is they think this is all something true that they know about and by saying this I'll relate with them and be their friend instead of just stepping over them like poo poo on a white marble step.

yes you sound very impressive and cool

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Sheep-Goats posted:

lol yeah man thumbs up , good way to weed them out

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sheep-Goats posted:

I bet you sure show them when you explain that you spent the entire time playing Counter Strike in an internet cafe,and never even saw any Thai women.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

do you fly into a similar sort of rage whenever people make other ethnic stereotype assumptions, or is it simply that thai ladyboys are extremely important to you?

It's more when people don't know how to tell jokes on a comedy forum and instead regurgitate Reddit pablum while holding their hand up toward the crowd for a hopeful high five. That's mostly the issue.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
"You lived in Thailand? That is so cool. I've always wanted to go, I love Thai food."

"Pfft, poser. They have Pizza Hut in Thailand, you know"

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Whats the difference between Tailand and Taiwan i thought they where the same place?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Whats the difference between Tailand and Taiwan i thought they where the same place?

Thailand is a country, Taiwan is the nice part of China.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

boom boom boom posted:

I bet you sure show them when you explain that you spent the entire time playing Counter Strike in an internet cafe,and never even saw any Thai women.

counter strike owns

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's more when people don't know how to tell jokes on a comedy forum and instead regurgitate Reddit pablum while holding their hand up toward the crowd for a hopeful high five. That's mostly the issue.

i will concede that your little whinge about people lazily recounting thai stereotypes has been far funnier than any actual "there are ladyboys in thailand!" posts

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sheep-Goats posted:

for someone so mad about jokes it's nice that you go out of ur way to be one

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Luckily this is not a problem for me.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

What did it feel like knowing every single person in thailand thought you were a sex tourist or one of the super loving creepos who move there to be like a sex immigrant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm reading about the Kingdom of Thailand on wikipedia so I can be intelligent enough about them to make lowbrow jokes about take out and dickgirls

• Locked thread