Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you like
ladies
boys
ladyboys
coconut curry
View Results

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

Hobohemian posted:

What did it feel like knowing every single person in thailand thought you were a sex tourist or one of the super loving creepos who move there to be like a sex immigrant?

pretty much the same as every other white person who goes abroad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Sheep-Goats posted:

Thailand and ladyboys; world class jokes from people who know humor and who know Thailand, superb thread

i'm sure thailand has a afascinating culture and many interesting things about it... NOT

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Color me shocked that the OP of an "Asian Women" thread is NOT opus... Bravo for not being opus, OP

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
mods pls change my user name to 'sex immigrant'

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

is being an incel sufficient cause for asylum?

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

How the gently caress are there no pictures

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

epsilon posted:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've heard Thailand is a lovely country

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
tia carerre was a babe in the daedalus encounter

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

A good King.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nefarious posted:

List of famous thais.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

List of famous thais.

pad
bo

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Don't forget muey.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Larb

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

quote:

Carrere, born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, is the daughter of Filipino parents, Audrey Duhinio Janairo, a computer supervisor, and Alexander Janairo, a banker.[1] Carrere is of Hawaiian, Chinese, Spanish, and Filipino ancestry.[2][3]
??

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

This thread isnt about ladyboy stereotypes

Its about:
- Thai girls are attractive
- gender identity and acceptance
- various curries and peanut flavored foods

Its just happens that the Thai are better with sexual reassignment technology. Of course, if the ladyboy identifies as a male gender, then its gay as hell.

Hth

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's more when people don't know how to tell jokes on a comedy forum and instead regurgitate Reddit pablum while holding their hand up toward the crowd for a hopeful high five. That's mostly the issue.

Oh, stop being so uptight and just tell us about your adventures with the ladyboys of the evening. No one will judge you.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
if you got a dick you ain't a lady
you just a dude with tits

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Would you do ladyboy? Ladyboy has really big penis

please answer,

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

I lived in Bangkok for two years which is really convenient for me because when I tell this to people a lot of them self sort into the parroting moron category by going "Eyyy the girls :heysexy: :heysexy: ladyboys hurr hurr :heysexy: :heysexy: I like pad thai" and the great thing is they think this is all something true that they know about and by saying this I'll relate with them and be their friend instead of just stepping over them like poo poo on a white marble step.

epic

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

epsilon posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Johnny Aztec posted:

it's rare to see someone so accepting of people undergoing a FTM transition, so i applaud your open-mindedness

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Only Liberals accept that field of thought in order to justify their perversions. Born a man, always a man.

Liberal cognitive dissonance.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Only Liberals accept that field of thought in order to justify their perversions. Born a man, always a man.

Thanks, Obama.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Liberals and their perversions are making people gay.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

They're probably like 12 years old you pedo.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FunkyFlashman posted:

Liberals and their perversions are making people gay.

I unironically believe this though..except ironically

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Johnny Aztec posted:

go back to stormfront you monster

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its a female penis okay

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

just lol if you wouldn't suck a hot thai girl's shenis

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Excelzior posted:

just lol if you wouldn't suck a hot thai girl's shenis

sucking it might be a bit much at least at first but i could definitely jerk it a bit while suckin on those titties

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Expected this thread to be full of pics of hot Thai ladies and ladyboys - gravely disappointed.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
idk if the food or the ladyboys caused this erection I have right now

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nine ladyboys, just waiting for you

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

nine ladyboys, just waiting for you

The winner or the loser gets the ashtray?

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Sheep-Goats posted:

I lived in Bangkok for two years which is really convenient for me because when I tell this to people a lot of them self sort into the parroting moron category by going "Eyyy the girls :heysexy: :heysexy: ladyboys hurr hurr :heysexy: :heysexy: I like pad thai" and the great thing is they think this is all something true that they know about and by saying this I'll relate with them and be their friend instead of just stepping over them like poo poo on a white marble step.

You are very manly and awesome and I think you might be the most bestest person ever.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The part I like the most about ladies is the cock

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
President Obama is a fan.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
thai girls are pretty, attractive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
if you don't wear a rubber you risk getting black asian cock rot and that stuff is p bad i heard

• Locked thread