Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

It's a wild Werdum face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
I came here to kick rear end and chew bubble gum and i'm all out of having bubble gum. That means that all I have left is needing to kick some rear end, and not chew bubblegum.... because you know... I'm like lacking in total bubblegum supply at the moment.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I just finished playing the Saints Row 4 mission with Roddy Piper reliving his They Live character in it today and it made that line even more miserable to me than it already was.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Pariah Rex posted:

I came here to kick rear end and chew bubble gum and i'm all out of having bubble gum. That means that all I have left is needing to kick some rear end, and not chew bubblegum.... because you know... I'm like lacking in total bubblegum supply at the moment.

- Woodie Nukem

Hot Body Spray
Feb 9, 2006

You wanker.
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/571869344377933824

Seth Rollins to cash in his MITB contract in the audience

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Tibau got hosed very badly.

Hot Body Spray posted:

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/571869344377933824

Seth Rollins to cash in his MITB contract in the audience

Helwani would have a massive orgasm if the UFC suddenly turned into WWE.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006
I'd be surprised if Te gets out of this

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
GG

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
ok Tony you can say stupid poo poo you are still a cool fighter

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Holy poo poo that was incredible

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
fight owned like I thought it was gonna but it was too short. Still, cool to see Ferguson keep winning.

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007
i like tony ferguson

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
T-Ferg owns.

Dr. Pancakes
Aug 12, 2011

Thank you for not eating me without syrup
Tibau looks awful and ferguson is a lot better then I thought

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Let's see how he does on the live mic.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
drat Ferguson looked good in that one.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Niiiiice. Ferguson is scrappy as poo poo.

Is the Monster logo new? Have they used that at other events? I'm used to the middle of the cage being the big bud light thingy.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

DoombatINC posted:

Holy poo poo that was incredible

T-Ferg again keeps showing real technique on the mat and striking.

I'm not really surprised but drat. His next fight is gonna be very relevant.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Someone remind me what tony said to the guy about his kid on tuf

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Ferguson is one of the bigger punchers at 155 and he's got some decent wins.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

BrianPhillips posted:

T-Ferg again keeps showing real technique on the mat and striking.

I'm not really surprised but drat. His next fight is gonna be very relevant.

I've been a fan since TUF and I want him to do well but he's not that far removed from a too-competitive-for-comfort fight with Danny Castillo. if Tony fights a guy like Bendo or Johnson again he's gonna get beat.

cream of the clop
Sep 24, 2005

serious duck

origami posted:

Someone remind me what tony said to the guy about his kid on tuf

im gonna steal your kids bubblegum because i happen to be out of bubblegum and its the last thing on my list to do before i go out and whoop some rear end

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
How bout Ferguson vs Michael Johnson?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Glad to see Tony Ferguson continue to turn chicken poo poo into chicken salad.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Also that fight was cool because the guy who looks like he's definitely not on roids easily beat up the guy that looks like he's definitely on roids.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Zingano looks way too happy to be there.I'm having vietnam-like-flashbacks to the alexis davis fight.

Team Stab posted:

im gonna steal your kids bubblegum because i happen to be out of bubblegum and its the last thing on my list to do before i go out and whoop some rear end

This is so bad it owns.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

tesilential posted:

How bout Ferguson vs Michael Johnson?

You can watch UFC on FOX 3 to see this match. It would go the exact same way today since that was the bout where Johnson started turning things around and being a slick striker.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
iirc Jouban is the guy who's day job is male modelling, which makes getting punched in the face for money an even dumber move for him than most dudes

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Team Stab posted:

No it was about some guy losing custody of his kid after a divorce. Tony was drunk as hell and poo poo got awkward.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Alan Jouban is very attractive.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

As a fellow bearded australian Richard Walsh has my full support.

edit:An honorary TAM dude?.IT gets better.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Nothing is worse than getting your rear end kicked by a male model. I rolled with Luis Panza one time and it was like staring at the sun he was so good looking.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
God dammit, when is the cat and roused fight, don't tell me it's going to be the last fight of the night!

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
lol at the resurgence of gleison tibau talk since his last win and then this happens

MMA never forgive never forget ...

it was bout as predictable as I was hoping considering ferguson is actually a pretty cool cat fighter despite him being a major douche on TUF

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fatherdog posted:

iirc Jouban is the guy who's day job is male modelling, which makes getting punched in the face for money an even dumber move for him than most dudes

I owe an apology to Tyler Breeze.

cream of the clop
Sep 24, 2005

serious duck

origami posted:

No it was about some guy losing custody of his kid after a divorce. Tony was drunk as hell and poo poo got awkward.

that's a lot less fun than whatever garbage i said. i'm gonna pretend it was about bubblegum.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
I was digging the Dire Straits.

Now I switch back to the tab, and THIS GUY is coming out to Gangster's Paradise. Oh boy.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Johnson wins entrance music battle. Dire Straits > Coolio ripping off Stevie Wonder

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gangster's Paradise lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Whitest guy in the world comin out to Gangsters Paradise. Okay.

• Locked thread