Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXWEM4gZhg4

Sorry Spock, Kirk hosed ur bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shut up Bill the spotlight doesn't always have to be on you. Go back to not being in the new Star Trek movies and living off of one of the only .com bubble investments that paid off.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uhura is going to outlive all of them

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i starship skirt and pog~

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
And looking pretty healthy too.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
billy shatner could prob kick my rear end

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

George Takei will outlive them all. In the dark embrace of death, the last thing that will ring through their ears will be "Ooooh myyyyyyy"

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ainyK6fXku0

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

This syncs up with your avatar perfectly and quite frankly, it freaks me out

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What I love most about this is that even though Shatner has been doing well financially since the 80s he had a really rough run after Star Trek got cancelled where for a time he was living out of his car, and he brings that authenticity to the song in a way the original singer doesn't.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Demora posted:

George Takei will outlive them all. In the dark embrace of death, the last thing that will ring through their ears will be "Ooooh myyyyyyy"

Shatner's last act on earth will be defending his final resting place from Takei like in Bubba Hotep

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

a messed up horse posted:

Uhura is going to outlive all of them

My money's on Walter Koenig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Infidel Castro posted:

My money's on Walter Koenig.

Nah his son killed himself I think, that poo poo saps a lot out of you.

• Locked thread