Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yeah, rip

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

rip you green blooded bastard

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

im finally free

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
RIP Star Trek inventor Leopard Nemoy

same, op

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
not about computers, gas

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
The poor guy wasn't looking too good for the last few years. Cancers are not fun and no one should go like that.
Poor Spock.

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Soiled Meat

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

not about computers, gas

Vulcan science officer- he was p much a computer. We'll be pouring one out for Anthony Daniels when he bites it too :(

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

not about computers, gas

um have you ever seen a star trek. there are computers everywhere. fly away troll

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

not about computers, gas

A Pinball Wizard posted:

um have you ever seen a star trek. there are computers everywhere. fly away troll

yes agreed

while i never really liked star track or w/e, i sperged out w/ civilization games and he narrated civ 5 or w/e so i will mercilessly pwn anyone that speaketh bad about sir l. nimoy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

not about computers, gas

i don't think you understand the historical trajectory of computers

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
every time a star trek cast member dies william shatner grows more powerful and soon nothing will be able to stop him

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dr. Phildo posted:

The poor guy wasn't looking too good for the last few years. Cancers are not fun and no one should go like that.
Poor Spock.

i'm going to be honest: every time i see your av i think it's ulililia

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

angry_keebler posted:

every time a star trek cast member dies william shatner grows more powerful and soon nothing will be able to stop him

he's taken over 50% of the ambulance chaser lawyer ads on daytime tv in the dc area

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

angry_keebler posted:

denny crane

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Soiled Meat

As a Millennial I posted:

i'm going to be honest: every time i see your av i think it's ulililia

lol gross

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

A Pinball Wizard posted:

umm have you ever seen present day life? it has computers everywhere too ;)

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
wow someones finger seems to have slipped and hit the close thread button. weird. anyway i fixed it please continue to post your tributes to leonard nimoy, computer expert in the 22nd century. also any other roles of his you might have liked, such as narrationg "in search of" or smoking a j in that one bruno mars video

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
closed this thread as theres already a home for it in the sci-fi thread. or the really good thread about this very topic in GBS. i have seen every episode of star trek. literally. im also going to probe you for insubordination. idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i encourage all bereaved yosposters to gather in the sci-fi thread to share our tears over a tall glass of kanar

• Locked thread