Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Seared flat iron with Gorgonzola and a side of basil rice pilaf. Probably,going to throw some creamed spinach and chèvre in there as well. For value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

A good choice.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

thathonkey posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

He is 12 and an idiot.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

ShaqDiesel posted:

It's Lent you should all be eating fish, pagan scum.

You do what your sky daddy tells you to do, and leave me out of it.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
So while prepping my steaks last night I changed my mind and instead hit the flat irons with a quick spicy slurry, buttermilk battered them and fried them, served them with a spicy pork gravy and pickled onions in a spicy take on a medium rare chicken fried steak.

It was pretty drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Today a made a spicy chicken salad and served it on spinach with a black bean and corn pico de gallo.

Also I had to cook off all the left over smoked wings from yesterday so I have 30 smoked fried wings in the fridge for Sunday munching.

• Locked thread