Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Seriously, you want to sit there and put numbers in a box for hours at a time? looking at trains is better than that, gently caress even using the ignore function might be less :spergin:

I was on a plane today next to a guy that played sudoku on his iPad for four fuckin hours and that guy was off the charts on autism holy poo poo, he was probably a goon too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maybe he was trying to pass the time on a plane

open container
Sep 16, 2008

jackyl posted:

Seriously, you want to sit there and put numbers in a box for hours at a time? looking at trains is better than that, gently caress even using the ignore function might be less :spergin:

I was on a plane today next to a guy that played sudoku on his iPad for four fuckin hours and that guy was off the charts on autism holy poo poo, he was probably a goon too

tell me more aabout the ipda plane man

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i tried sudoku once and it was so bad i got carsick on my couch

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Autism!!! You stupid fuckin goon. SPERGLORD BITCH human being LOL

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
kakuro > sudoku IMO.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
fat if course, couldn't communicate with the flight attendants except in a mumble even tho he has to fly a lot to be sitting where he was, kept grabbing cookies and poo poo out of the basket when they brought it around but only after intently inspecting every single thing he grabbed, couldn't stop his hands from moving around aimlessly if he wasn't putting dumbass numbers in stupid boxes, kept opening and closing the windows shade with some weird body twitch, would just stand up and point at the bathroom then start shoving his fat rear end at my face if I didn't get up and out of the way fast enough (ok I got owned there I guess)

I mean holy poo poo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
So you just stared at a man playing sudoku for four hours?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Magic Squares is a sacred game used for divining the names and sigils of beings from other places OP.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/Yanghui_magic_square.GIF/300px-Yanghui_magic_square.GIF

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Jews, the original autistics

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I really think it is just a pastime for when you are extremely bored, for instance while at work.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Gaunab posted:

So you just stared at a man playing sudoku for four hours?

no I was trying to read for part of the flight, sleep for part of the flight (lol not with the window shade spasms) and do some work stuff, but his constant lack of basic motor control made it impossible not to look over at him and fuckin numbers in boxes were always there

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tsinava posted:

Magic Squares is a sacred game used for divining the names and sigils of beings from other places OP.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/Yanghui_magic_square.GIF/300px-Yanghui_magic_square.GIF

Aren't some of the more elaborate solutions to solving really difficult sudoku puzzles just more or less an organized guess and check system?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
math games the worst games

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

jackyl posted:

fat if course, couldn't communicate with the flight attendants except in a mumble even tho he has to fly a lot to be sitting where he was, kept grabbing cookies and poo poo out of the basket when they brought it around but only after intently inspecting every single thing he grabbed, couldn't stop his hands from moving around aimlessly if he wasn't putting dumbass numbers in stupid boxes, kept opening and closing the windows shade with some weird body twitch, would just stand up and point at the bathroom then start shoving his fat rear end at my face if I didn't get up and out of the way fast enough (ok I got owned there I guess)

I mean holy poo poo

Please, make up some more bullshit to try to make yourself seem normal and him the autist for doing sudoku.

e: jerk

Matey fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Feb 28, 2015

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
makes u think

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

woah wait

you mean

that something that involves math

is for people who are really really good at math????

HOLY poo poo

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's a single-player game, op. they're all like that, from solitaire to skyrim

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

BigwigML posted:

Seppuku>kakuro > sudoku IMO.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

3 lines of code and a computer can instantly solve any sodoku you give it

any actually real good games are np complete, like minesweeper, no computer's going to solve that bitch in a hurry thats a mathematical fact, that's why its cool

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

jackyl posted:

no I was trying to read for part of the flight, sleep for part of the flight (lol not with the window shade spasms) and do some work stuff, but his constant lack of basic motor control made it impossible not to look over at him and fuckin numbers in boxes were always there

Sounds like you wanted some fuckin and he turned you down.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If given the chance I will sperg out about how bad sudoku is for like hours. How does science explain that?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

Jews, the original autistics

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
As soon as I finish this sudoku I'm working on, I will update Wikipedia's List of Things for Autists article.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Drunk Orc posted:

Autism!!! You stupid fuckin goon. SPERGLORD BITCH human being LOL

funniets post in this thread

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

ArbitraryC posted:

Aren't some of the more elaborate solutions to solving really difficult sudoku puzzles just more or less an organized guess and check system?

Yes.

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Sounds like you got owned on a plane

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm imagining a fat man in khakis aimlessly standing and sitting, and milling about, putting his rear end in your face over and over for 4 hours as you slowly become more and more agitated.
By the time the plane gets to the gate, your shirt is half unbuttoned, you are red in the face and glistening and can't unclench your fists.
The fat man ambles off the plane and walks immediately to the Nathans at the gate with both shoes untied. He has no luggage.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Goku is for autists.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
have fun with dementia OP, assuming diabetes doesn't kill you before then

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

Fister Roboto posted:

woah wait

you mean

that something that involves math

is for people who are really really good at math????

HOLY poo poo

sudoku involves about as much math as gbs involes not being gay

flightlessdog
Apr 22, 2013

Well that was dumb

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Matey posted:

Please, make up some more bullshit to try to make yourself seem normal and him the autist for doing sudoku.

e: jerk

I made none of that up

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Big Beef City posted:

I'm imagining a fat man in khakis aimlessly standing and sitting, and milling about, putting his rear end in your face over and over for 4 hours as you slowly become more and more agitated.
By the time the plane gets to the gate, your shirt is half unbuttoned, you are red in the face and glistening and can't unclench your fists.
The fat man ambles off the plane and walks immediately to the Nathans at the gate with both shoes untied. He has no luggage.

this is closer to truth than you know except for the whole unbuttoned shirt and glistening thig

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

anything intellectually challenging is for autists imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i poo poo in my own stupid human being mouth all day. gently caress your sudoku.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

sounds like he was having fun at least

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Tsinava posted:

my witchcraft game has been lacking

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Coolie Ghost posted:

sudoku involves about as much math as gbs involes not being gay

Kenken is sudoku with math

Hidato is the jew magic number conspiracy

I own books of both and eagerly await my train ride (TRAINS!!!) to Autschwitz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
Yeah, and what's the deal with crossword puzzles?

• Locked thread