Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
He's going to nail Michelle on every single surface of the White House. "Sasha, Malia, you're gonna go hang out at Uncle Joe's house."

Wonder how many presidents have been blown while sitting at the desk in the Oval Office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Obama secret Muslim Space Man Cryptid!
He will pass all the laws.
All the laws will hold us down then he will leave for space never to return for 1000 years.

Vote Green Party or suffer under government radar mind control Obama

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sapper posted:

He's going to nail Michelle on every single surface of the White House. "Sasha, Malia, you're gonna go hang out at Uncle Joe's house."

Wonder how many presidents have been blown while sitting at the desk in the Oval Office?

We know of at least one.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sapper posted:

Probably all of them to be honest.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I'm sure whatever Obama does on his last day will be impotent and ineffective just like the rest of his presidency.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lmao if you don't think Hillary is going to figuratively steam roll whatever mutilated corpse is left after the Republican primaries.
They gonna eat themselves ALIVE, and their best candidates are making GBS threads over their chances already (lookin' at you, Scotty).

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Big Beef City posted:

lmao if you don't think Hillary is going to figuratively steam roll whatever mutilated corpse is left after the Republican primaries.
They gonna eat themselves ALIVE, and their best candidates are making GBS threads over their chances already (lookin' at you, Scotty).

Jeb will beat her handily.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

Jeb will beat her handily.

It's your sons. George bush Jr and Jeb bush

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

It's your sons. George bush Jr and Jeb bush

There's no such person as George Bush Jr.

Bush 41 is George Herbert Walker Bush

Bush 43 is George Walker Bush.

Next time get your facts straight before you post bullshit.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

There's no such person as George Bush Jr.

Bush 41 is George Herbert Walker Bush

Bush 43 is George Walker Bush.

Next time get your facts straight before you post bullshit.

W was jr.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Nope, look it up fucko, your dumbass is wrong again.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Then who the hell was the guy in the simpsons episode?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Then who the hell was the guy in the simpsons episode?

I don't watch human being shows so I can't tell you that.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

I don't watch human being shows so I can't tell you that.

your wrong.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Nope, look it up fucko, your dumbass is wrong again.

Dude, don't be a pussy or a human being in my vicinity. I am logged into the something awful forums right now and you need to cut that poo poo out before I go straight up operator on you. I'll be loving damned if I didn't serve my country by watching American Sniper tonight for you to be a faggit on the internet around me.

Another lovely post and my dick butt fucks you from the opposite direction. That's throat to butt. Super cleansing.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Dave_Indeed posted:

Dude, don't be a pussy or a human being in my vicinity. I am logged into the something awful forums right now and you need to cut that poo poo out before I go straight up operator on you. I'll be loving damned if I didn't serve my country by watching American Sniper tonight for you to be a faggit on the internet around me.

Another lovely post and my dick butt fucks you from the opposite direction. That's throat to butt. Super cleansing.

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Heil Hillary!!!

Like if you agree....

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Manifest posted:

FEMA is stockpiling coffins and ammo for it.

the existence of white folks is the longest running national emergency ever. only makes sense that FEMA would... manage it

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Plafop posted:

Some poo poo that got a dick sucked.

drat hizzy I know what you say.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

:)

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

somehow the thought of pres hillary is worse than pres jeb. they're both scummy, but jeb seems much outwardly less so.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

5-HT posted:

somehow the thought of pres hillary is worse than pres jeb. they're both scummy, but jeb seems much outwardly less so.

guess you missed the 2001 voting

naem
May 29, 2011

Reminder that dubya barely won, IF he won even, and that was running against Al Gore who is like a cardboard cutout of himself

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

Reminder that dubya barely won, IF he won even, and that was running against Al Gore who is like a cardboard cutout of himself

Jeb is runninig this cycle

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

5-HT posted:

They are both Illuminati agents so it really doesn't matter.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plafop posted:

They are both Illuminati agents so it really doesn't matter.

if jeb is the only illuminati they have some some problems.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

a bone to pick posted:

there should be a website with realtime updates on what obama is loving up at the moment. healthcare.gov doesn't count.
actually there's two, depending on whether you're interested in social/foreign policy or economics. they're firedoglake.com and nakedcapitalism.com

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Plafop posted:

You forgot to link to an all your base video.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Splurgerwitzl posted:

Our president is a punk.

God, I wish. They would finally change our national anthem to The Blitzkrieg Bop, like we all know it should be in our hearts.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheJoker138 posted:

God, I wish. They would finally change our national anthem to The Blitzkrieg Bop, like we all know it should be in our hearts.

I like that song.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like that song.

Think about how much more fun it would be singing it before baseball games and poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheJoker138 posted:

Think about how much more fun it would be singing it before baseball games and poo poo.

is it longer than the real anthem?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Is it weird if I like the star spangled banner?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I want a president named jeb to follow a president named oboma

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

is it longer than the real anthem?

It's a minute longer, but you can cut that way down by only going through all the lyrics once. Then it's like 15 seconds shorter.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Is it weird if I like the star spangled banner?

it is a bad poem and a horrible song.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This would be a pretty good punk rock national anthem too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngUsiLnL7k

Or we could get weird with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZJLjrb4vU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

it is a bad poem and a horrible song.

HEY HO
LET'S GO

SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK NOW

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Manifest posted:

HEY HO
LET'S GO

SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK NOW

Are you telling me this doesn't symbolize America perfectly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Probably all of them to be honest.

That's what I was thinking. Even James Buchanan.

So if Hillary wins, does this mean Bill...? I mean, he pretty much has to.

• Locked thread