Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
Breaking news: Ignoring recommended cancer treatments and becoming an alternative health wonk will lead to death by cancer.

Jess Ainscough, certified nutcase and 'wellness warrior' convinced her own mother to follow a 'wellness' regime instead of having her breast cancer treated, promptly leading to her mothers death, and has now succumbed to her own stupidity. Naturally, the alternative health people will lionise 'her brave struggle' and gleefully ignore the fact that seven years ago, doctors said 'treat the cancer or it will kill you' and, sure enough, at the ripe old age of 30, after spending those seven years steering people away from proven, effective treatment and into the arms of the alternative health hucksters, she died from cancer. If there is an afterlife, the people she fooled with her woo are waiting to kick the poo poo out of her, and she can go the special circle of hell reserved for snake oil salesman, con artists, anti-vaccers and Jenny McCarthy.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wellness-warrior-jess-ainscough-dies-from-cancer/story-fnq2o7dd-1227242521955 <- News article detailing 'tributes flowing in' from equally deluded wonks.

http://www.jessainscough.com/ <- Her blog, detailing extensive, terminal stupidity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
would

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress steve jobs

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
yeah gently caress the best medical science in the history of man just gently caress it it's bad just gently caress it all

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
a real qt thou

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

*past tense*

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Same but I'd hate myself for it cause goddamn that bitch be stupid

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

quote:

Instead of chemotherapy, Jessica followed the Gerson regimen of drinking 10 raw juices and undergoing five coffee enemas daily, as well as mineral supplements and sticking to a strict vegan diet.

quote:

peacefully passed away.

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
Nothing like coffee up the rear end to fight cancer

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
she already had chemo but the cancer returned so they wanted to cut her arm off so would you rather lose your arm and live on like a freakshow or die a glorious death by following

quote:

the Gerson regimen of drinking 10 raw juices and undergoing five coffee enemas daily, as well as mineral supplements and sticking to a strict vegan diet.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
She could have gotten a cool prosthetic arm. Science is doing some awesome poo poo in that area lately.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Id rather be dead than give up cheeseburgers ftw

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
she doesnt seem that stupid tbh
death happens to everyone

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
she was going to die of cancer anyway, why torture yourself with chemo and amputations to add 2 years to your life?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
may christ be with her and her fams

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My only take on the news report is that she died instead of taking a 50% loss in handjob efficiency.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The End posted:

Nothing like coffee up the rear end to fight cancer

the best part of waking up is

rimjobs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hopefully her disciples can continue her good work with her spirit watching them, and smiling down

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Life's just not worth living if you can't jerk four dicks at once.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

may christ be with her and her fams

the only unforgivable sin is knowing the truth and preaching against it. So she's probably burning in hell

Malevolent Toilet
May 30, 2011

moose face posted:

*past tense*

wellll.....

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

the only unforgivable sin is knowing the truth and preaching against it. So she's probably burning in hell

for all her flaws, she only had everyones best interests at heart. let's not be so harsh. we need to let ourselves mourn.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
goons are ugly and hate women

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

tvayisnihyaami posted:

goons are ugly and hate women

*begins to post now wait a minute*

*thinks*

*shits jorts*

hmm

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

she was going to die of cancer anyway, why torture yourself with chemo and amputations to add 2 years to your life?

yeah eating leaves and sticking coffee up your butt is way more fun

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not claiming to be the voice of goons butt gently caress women

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

a messed up horse posted:

yeah eating leaves and sticking coffee up your butt is way more fun

it sure does sound better than going thru chemo and amputating ur arm

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
rip a hot chick that was really dumb

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Secks Cauldron posted:

She could have gotten a cool prosthetic arm. Science is doing some awesome poo poo in that area lately.

No poo poo. I'd be overjoyed to lose a limb. I want a bionic one but am too chickenshit to amputate a healthy one.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
undergoing five coffee enemas daily, undergoing five coffee enemas daily,

5 a day? what in the gently caress.

F hole
May 13, 2008

of course she looks chipper all the time when she has all that caffeine absorbed through her anal cavity

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
conviction is sexy

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

F hole posted:

of course she looks chipper all the time when she has all that caffeine absorbed through her anal cavity

probably had a powerful gape

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If I gently caress her in the rear end do I get an espresso in my dick?

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

tvayisnihyaami posted:

she could have done nothing and it would have had the same effect as the coffee enema regimen

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

anchoress posted:

she could have done nothing and it would have had the same effect as the coffee enema regimen

not really cause i'm pretty sure what felt peaceful while going thru this regimen. she really believed it helped her. that's all that matters in the end

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

rip a hot chick that was really dumb

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

tvayisnihyaami posted:

imo doing anything fun would have been better than going to valhalla with a butt full of beans and a gut full of greens

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
even better than the lady who burned her nose off with black salve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The End posted:

Breaking news: Ignoring recommended cancer treatments and becoming an alternative health wonk will lead to death by cancer.

Jess Ainscough, certified nutcase and 'wellness warrior' convinced her own mother to follow a 'wellness' regime instead of having her breast cancer treated, promptly leading to her mothers death, and has now succumbed to her own stupidity. Naturally, the alternative health people will lionise 'her brave struggle' and gleefully ignore the fact that seven years ago, doctors said 'treat the cancer or it will kill you' and, sure enough, at the ripe old age of 30, after spending those seven years steering people away from proven, effective treatment and into the arms of the alternative health hucksters, she died from cancer. If there is an afterlife, the people she fooled with her woo are waiting to kick the poo poo out of her, and she can go the special circle of hell reserved for snake oil salesman, con artists, anti-vaccers and Jenny McCarthy.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wellness-warrior-jess-ainscough-dies-from-cancer/story-fnq2o7dd-1227242521955 <- News article detailing 'tributes flowing in' from equally deluded wonks.

http://www.jessainscough.com/ <- Her blog, detailing extensive, terminal stupidity

kyoon?

• Locked thread