Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

WINNINGHARD posted:

im really happy that a person is dead, to prove my beliefs. i love it. I am happy that someone is dead because they were wrong.

happy for the human race, yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i doubt she was only able to find doctors who were only willing to cut her arm off and refusing to offer further chemotherapy while they make snide comments about her as she portrayed things

what an ego those doctors have thinking they know more about medicine when they only know about the conventional half of medicine aka medicine

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

im not really sure which i would choose, if a had to pick between cutting one of my arms off or pouring coffee into my rear end five times a day for seven years
both of these are cures of common efficacy so as long as you pick one of them you should be good

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Feb 28, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

should have used that cat poop coffee

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
So how do you do a coffee enema?
Do you just walk up to a starbucks counter and order a buttochino or what?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

HMS Interwebs posted:

protip: semen has 175% more cancer-killing power than coffee. The sperms impregnate the cancer cells and they give birth to pristine new babby cells

Those gays have got it figured out

As you can see, I've played a great part in eradicating ocular cancer in the female community.

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015

Bokito posted:

Only the most expensive ones are good enough... like the one made of beans that were eaten and pooped out by a civet.

haha yeah a coffee enema with coffee brewed from those super-expensive beans that are passed through the digestive system and poo poo out of monkeys before being roasted would be of the utmost hilarity

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yolomon Wayne posted:

keep hittin those open mics you'll get a paid opening spot someday

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

WINNINGHARD posted:

im really happy that a person is dead, to prove my beliefs. i love it. I am happy that someone is dead because they were wrong.

me too! :iamafag::hf::iamafag:

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Yolomon Wayne posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznDjbQLzMo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

You know how coffee stains your teeth? Imagine her butthole.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

amityville anus posted:

You know how coffee stains your teeth? Imagine her butthole.

that's why i got addicted to blaech enemas now im dead im a bleach ghost post

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Rickycat posted:

and in the local gay scene

and among drug addicts

i never knew the anus had so many off-label uses

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The End posted:

http://www.jessainscough.com/ <- Her blog, detailing extensive, terminal stupidity

that pillow owns, where can I get a pillow with tits on it?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i don't give a poo poo you stupid human being

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if i got diagnosed with terminal cancer i would gather my family together and say my goodbyes and then i'd leave and do all the recreational drugs in the entire world until i died

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

quote:

undergoing five coffee enemas daily

I bet that would work for allergies as well as cancer. All I have is instant coffee and a garden hose, tho.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zzulu posted:

if i got diagnosed with terminal cancer i would gather my family together and say my goodbyes and then i'd leave and do all the recreational drugs in the entire world until i died

i'd probably try to break into competitive eating and go out on top

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Goddammit Jess, that was my coffee! And it was top shelf poo poo, too. You couldn't even taste it! You're the worst roommate ever!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Whatev posted:

actually butt is a better half-rhyme, isn't it

yes

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i visited her blog, knowing that in death no ad money will make any difference.

good riddance.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Whatev posted:

Goddammit Jess, that was my coffee! And it was top shelf poo poo, too. You couldn't even taste it! You're the worst roommate ever!

lol

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

a messed up horse posted:

imo doing anything fun would have been better than going to valhalla with a butt full of beans and a gut full of greens

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
man cancer sucks balls

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

the world lost one of its brightest sparks today

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Robin Quivers from the Stern show tried that same coffee up in the rear end bullshit but when her cancer got really bad she went running to the best hospital she could find. Of course later she claimed the incredibly advanced life-saving modern medical treatment she received only worked because of the stupid spiritual bullshit she practiced as well. This includes flying to South America to take some sketchy rear end psychotropic drug.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Whatev posted:

lol if you think this idiot was putting anything but the finest in organic fair trade blood free coffee up her butt

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

lol if you think this idiot was putting anything but the finest in organic fair trade blood free coffee up her butt

cheap nescafe instant coffee really burn the anus and gums

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

haljordan posted:

Robin Quivers from the Stern show tried that same coffee up in the rear end bullshit but when her cancer got really bad she went running to the best hospital she could find. Of course later she claimed the incredibly advanced life-saving modern medical treatment she received only worked because of the stupid spiritual bullshit she practiced as well. This includes flying to South America to take some sketchy rear end psychotropic drug.

Robin has always been a kook when it comes to medical things even though she was a nurse and a captain in the Air Force.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

gary oldmans diary posted:

i doubt she was only able to find doctors who were only willing to cut her arm off and refusing to offer further chemotherapy while they make snide comments about her as she portrayed things

If you read the whole history, surgery was scheduled the first time she had cancer. Two days before surgery, the medical team offered her the alternative of isolated limb perfusion, which is a form of targeted, very high dose, chemotherapy.

From the various summaries I've read written by medical type people, the type of amputation she would have required (forequarter amputation) when the cancer returned would have removed part of her collar bone as well as her entire arm - so no prosthetics. It would have also needed to be followed up by prolonged courses of chemotherapy and/or radiation.

Whether people are offered chemotherapy and/or radiation here when cancer returns or for metastatic cancer varies. Palliative radiation is fairly common but I've had several friends who weren't offered any active treatment for recurrences/metastases so it seems to depend on whether it would fall under the umbrella of "futile care". It's definitely possible that by the time she was willing to consider conventional treatment, she was only offered palliative measures.

She deserves condemnation for her part in convincing others to reject conventional treatment, and lots of it. She deserves ridicule for promoting such quackery as "Gerson therapy". If you want to reduce the number of people choosing not to treat their cancers though (and "alternative" treatments are essentially no treatment), you need to first understand why they reject conventional treatment and address those barriers. Medicine is all about the numbers, but human behaviour is not.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/jess-ainscough-claims-8216organic8217-cafe-misled-with-veggie-burger/story-fn93ypt9-1226668814935

Lolie fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 28, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So is this how decaf coffee is made?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
"I'm living proof that doctors aren't always right, that wellness starts in your mind, and that YOU are the most important authority on your own health &body,"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I don't need you to tell me how loving good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys poo poo. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i cant stop my body from shaking and my heart pounding in my chest im so excited that this oval office, bitch is dead as gently caress YEAHHH

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I love how the website makes it sound like the last entries in her diary were all like

"Thriving"

"Thriving"

"Thriving"

"Suddenly don't feel so w"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Oh god, that website name is perfect!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Lolie posted:

If you read the whole history, surgery was scheduled the first time she had cancer. Two days before surgery, the medical team offered her the alternative of isolated limb perfusion, which is a form of targeted, very high dose, chemotherapy.

From the various summaries I've read written by medical type people, the type of amputation she would have required (forequarter amputation) when the cancer returned would have removed part of her collar bone as well as her entire arm - so no prosthetics. It would have also needed to be followed up by prolonged courses of chemotherapy and/or radiation.

Whether people are offered chemotherapy and/or radiation here when cancer returns or for metastatic cancer varies. Palliative radiation is fairly common but I've had several friends who weren't offered any active treatment for recurrences/metastases so it seems to depend on whether it would fall under the umbrella of "futile care". It's definitely possible that by the time she was willing to consider conventional treatment, she was only offered palliative measures.

She deserves condemnation for her part in convincing others to reject conventional treatment, and lots of it. She deserves ridicule for promoting such quackery as "Gerson therapy". If you want to reduce the number of people choosing not to treat their cancers though (and "alternative" treatments are essentially no treatment), you need to first understand why they reject conventional treatment and address those barriers. Medicine is all about the numbers, but human behaviour is not.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/jess-ainscough-claims-8216organic8217-cafe-misled-with-veggie-burger/story-fn93ypt9-1226668814935

This is a good post

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

The End posted:

Yes, living to one third of a normal life expectancy is perfectly fine as long as you're feeling peaceful.

Would u live to 30 if the trade off was u startd life with a 8 digit bank account

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

With that diett i bet she poo poo all over the place when she croaked.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Like a fruit bat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
They have new, awesome bionic arms. If I had arm cancer, I'd have them chop off lefty in a heartbeat and then get a new bionic arm and airbrush flames and skulls and all sorts of wild poo poo all over it. I'd chop off all of the left sleeves on my coats and shirts and everything so that when people talked to me, they knew they were dealing with a goddamn cyborg.

• Locked thread