Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
"Thriving with cancer." LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

babypolis posted:

im very glad shes dead

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Zeroisanumber posted:

They have new, awesome bionic arms. If I had arm cancer, I'd have them chop off lefty in a heartbeat and then get a new bionic arm and airbrush flames and skulls and all sorts of wild poo poo all over it. I'd chop off all of the left sleeves on my coats and shirts and everything so that when people talked to me, they knew they were dealing with a goddamn cyborg.

If you ever see a little kid staring at your robot arm you just look him straight in the eye and say "THE FLESH IS WEAK, IRON OBEYS"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

If you ever see a little kid staring at your robot arm you just look him straight in the eye and say "THE FLESH IS WEAK, IRON OBEYS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMG-FdCGtM

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

RIP pretty cappucino butt

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

amityville anus posted:

You know how coffee stains your teeth? Imagine her butthole.

idk diarrhea is almost kinda self cleaning esp with the proper exit velocity, force, and fluid volume...no way she was wiping herself 5x daily either, her butthole would be like a calloused heel which would prevent the sphincter from maintaining a proper seal

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

idk diarrhea is almost kinda self cleaning esp with the proper exit velocity, force, and fluid volume...no way she was wiping herself 5x daily either, her butthole would be like a calloused heel which would prevent the sphincter from maintaining a proper seal

:yum:

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
what a pain in the rear end

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im over the moon that this woman is dead.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

I hope she died with a hose in her butt

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i'm glad god struck this sodomite down

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

pro-death cancer abortionists want to kill your tumor baby and destroy god's plan for your life give us money kthx

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
bob dole lost an arm and he still did pretty well for himself so maybe if she lived in america she could have run for president or at least congress

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
:rip: idiot I am glad you died

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
She was butt chugging the wrong stuff.

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
What is it with dumb, attractive Australian women and behaving weirdly in the face of cancer?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/questions-over-blogger-belle-gibsons-cancer-diagnosis/story-fniym3t1-1227256473119

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The End posted:

What is it with dumb, attractive Australian women and behaving weirdly in the face of cancer?

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/questions-over-blogger-belle-gibsons-cancer-diagnosis/story-fniym3t1-1227256473119

The English are a race of toilet people, and they sent their most loathsome specimens to Australia.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

fyodor posted:

she probably had teh WORST coffee breath

cuz she talked out of her rear end all day hyuck hyuck

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
why doesn't everyone with the condition do a meth dad and try to start a massive drug empire?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
On the plus side she did not leave her family 80,000$ of crippling medical debts so of course all the dumb fags here who support "chemotherapy" AKA "PERSCRIBED DEATH" are calling her an idiot

Well there has to be an alternative to chemo and radiation right? Options for treating cancer are
1) Inject body with poison to hopefully kill the bad cells, if you can target them right
2) Burn the tumors with something that causes more tumors

Not surprised this woman was looking for an alternative treatment. Maintaining a healthy diet along with exercise with chemo is probably very helpful but stuffing coffee up the butt still confounds me.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Why australian.

What the gently caress Australia

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

WINNINGHARD posted:

im really happy that a person is dead, to prove my beliefs. i love it. I am happy that someone is dead because they were wrong.

I can even understand a 22 year old choosing death over limb amputation with no certainty of a cure, no one should have to make that choice, however my sympathy for her ended when she started convincing other people not to get treatment for cancer. Doubly so when she started covering up her arm to people wouldn't notice her lesions, that's when she went from "self deluded moron" to "unconscious scamming bitch". She was making a mint out of this and at some point when it became obvious that her "treatment" wasn't working she tried to hide this fact from the legions of people that followed her advice so she could keep the gravy train rolling, even if that deception cost someone else their live. gently caress her, I hope there is no coffee in hell and her cancer gets all grumpy in the morning.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

killaer posted:

On the plus side she did not leave her family 80,000$ of crippling medical debts so of course all the dumb fags here who support "chemotherapy" AKA "PERSCRIBED DEATH" are calling her an idiot

Well there has to be an alternative to chemo and radiation right? Options for treating cancer are
1) Inject body with poison to hopefully kill the bad cells, if you can target them right

Not surprised this woman was looking for an alternative treatment. Maintaining a healthy diet along with exercise with chemo is probably very helpful but stuffing coffee up the butt still confounds me.

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Volcott posted:

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

she put coffee up her rear end

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
A sad story about a scared young woman who did not want to die and was willing to believe anything, ruined by butt coffee.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

just checking in. is she ok

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

gigawhite posted:

just checking in. is she ok

They're filling her up with Jamaica Blue Mountain as we speak.

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.

killaer posted:

You left out 'cut off the part of the body where the cancer was entirely localised.'

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
when will people learn that you cannot stop death

I mean like the Swedish film death that is just a bald guy in a robe with a bunch of white makeup on

i will see you all in hell very soon friends, relative to the time the universe has existed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'd be a cyborg immediately if I could.

boom boom boom posted:

"THE FLESH IS WEAK, IRON OBEYS"

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

she was going to die of cancer anyway, why torture yourself with chemo and amputations to add 2 years to your life?

you tard seriously lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

The English are a race of toilet people, and they sent their most loathsome specimens to Australia.
i thought what happened was the vikings stole all the really attractive genes and england banished all the rest of the genes that even resembled attractive to australia

but its all pointless anyway because what matters is tits

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
"Belle Gibson, founder of The Whole Pantry app, is facing questions over her claims she had cancer. "

more like the whole panty app...

:rimshot:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

i thought what happened was the vikings stole all the really attractive genes

I'm not 100% sure how true this is historically but that's what my theory is.

People think it's a great joke when I tell them but I'm being serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

she was going to die of cancer anyway, why torture yourself with chemo and amputations to add two years to your life?

• Locked thread