Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ichaleynbin
Oct 10, 2014
ITT post pictures of Vin Diesel, preferably inspirational ones pulled from his instagram or something equally gay.

Bonus points if you go on Vin's page and comment "I am Groot" on the image you link or confess your secret identity as Groot here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am Gay.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
He's African American you know.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I liked his page on Facebook and it's one of those ones where the actual celebrity makes posts (like JCVD) and he posts about missing Paul Walker a lot it's pretty sad I hope he's doing okay.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
anyone who doen't like Pitch Black or Riddick is a communist!

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
More like VIN: Gasoline, op

sk3l3tor
Aug 15, 2014
This needs to get bumped. you shitlords need more Vin and less bleach

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Riddick is the best poo poo

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
chronicls of riddick is 1.5x better than pitch black

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
gently caress those necro bastards

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
how the hell do you smuggle a pack of kool's into a prison planet anyways

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
ScootsMagoo is dead

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
they could have hired literally anyone else to be Groot you know. They could hired some tall french acrobat and used some voice actor and gotten the same result.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Every year, Vin Diesel invites hundreds of people to his house for Thanksgiving dinner. Because there's always more room.

For family.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Vin Deisel seems like an OK guy.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Vin Diesel plays Super Smash Bros.

For fun? For glory?

No. For family.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Okay, I'll be honest with you guys. I am Groot. I know, I know, you can't believe it, but it's true!

I like Vin. He always comes off as a pretty chill dude and I know for a fact that he plays D&D. Its how you network in Hollywood.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Vin Diesel is cool and has a cool voice

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

vin disel hoverhand

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Crimson Harvest posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Came here to post this

ichaleynbin
Oct 10, 2014
Vin gives me so much hope in my everyday life. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sk3l3tor
Aug 15, 2014

Waroduce posted:

Came here to post this

Same. But then i realized i'm gay.

• Locked thread