Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

norp posted:

Are you drunk Craig? I had a lot of trouble parsing that last line.
poo poo. I think I am drunk now I think about it.

The Nats are hosed on their current trajectory. poo poo candidates with poo poo policies.

That a bit better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

norp posted:

Are you drunk Craig? I had a lot of trouble parsing that last line.

He visited the afl thread, we have no records of the substances he was exposed to.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Gough Suppressant posted:

He visited the afl thread, we have no records of the substances he was exposed to.
Just don't leave me alone with James Hird OK?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

Thymosin Beta Fool

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-31/speaker-peter-wellington-lashes-out-over-billy-gordon-furor/6361480

quote:

Billy Gordon controversy may be 'deliberate strategy' to destabilise Queensland Government, Speaker Peter Wellington says

Alleged domestic violence by a Labor Queensland MP, yet somehow the opposition is to blame.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Graic Gabtar posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-31/speaker-peter-wellington-lashes-out-over-billy-gordon-furor/6361480

Alleged domestic violence by a Labor Queensland MP, yet somehow the opposition is to blame.

That's hosed up. The dude was a straight up poo poo head. Left / Right / Lolbertarian I'm not Left or Right doesn't matter. He should be kicked out of where ever he is.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Birb Katter posted:

That's hosed up. The dude was a straight up poo poo head. Left / Right / Lolbertarian I'm not Left or Right doesn't matter. He should be kicked out of where ever he is.
He can't be "kicked out" but the red flags were raised before he was signed in.

Don't people do loving background checks? Obviously not.

This is a poo poo sandwich for Labor - totally of their own making.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Graic Gabtar posted:

He can't be "kicked out" but the red flags were raised before he was signed in.

Don't people do loving background checks? Obviously not.

This is a poo poo sandwich for Labor - totally of their own making.

I literally mean everywhere. His house, the fish and chip shop he favourites, the local RSL, maybe the country, etc.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Ler posted:

I had a travellers card back in late 2012 that was skimmed, someone in the UK was using it (me, living in Sweden) to buy expensive poo poo like diamond jewellery. About $9000 was taken but my issuer got it after a few hours and contacted me immediately. All my money was returned to my account and they issued me a new card, delivered by DHL in under 36hours. My experience was not so bad :-)

I'll put you down as a reference when we send in the dispute form, and every day they don't refund us the money I'll email them a first dog cartoon

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

I'll put you down as a reference when we send in the dispute form, and every day they don't refund us the money I'll email them a first dog cartoon

Send them first dog galtse

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birb Katter posted:

Send them first dog galtse

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

If you were in a different country you won't be liable.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Birb Katter posted:

I literally mean everywhere. His house, the fish and chip shop he favourites, the local RSL, maybe the country, etc.

Revoke his citizenship imo

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Revoke his citizenship imo

Put him on a boat and send him back to where he came from.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

That's not a stop work, that's a synchronised lunch break.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Tonight at work we're running a Galaxy in the electorate of Cook and let me tell you, as soon as we dial any phone number near Kennedy....Those guys really hate aboriginals.

"They should be banned from parliament"
"They all have a criminal record!"
"They should be used for hunting!"

Billy Gordon has made my job feel like the Paul Keating radio interview because it's part of our job to redirect them back to the question...

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
"OTHER RACE is impure and inferior to us they are subhuman scum and should be shot to leave more resources for people like me and mine, the true perfect humans"

*loose tooth falls out of decaying, baccy-flecked mouth*

"And they sure is ergly folks too huh huh huh"

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Img-WhereIsYourChin

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
How about that, the most conservative QLD electorate has issues with racism.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Zenithe posted:

How about that, the most conservative QLD electorate has issues with racism.

They don't have issues with it, they're quite comfortable with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Mechanic
Apr 25, 2010

Just another fuckwit who thrives on fake moral outrage.
:derp:Waaaah the Christians are out to get me:derp:

lol abbottsgonnawin
RIP in pieces lovely thread, I took so much care with you and then you were filled with poop

• Locked thread