Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Avshalom posted:

he's also a moron who doesn't understand how roads work

Why must you tear open old wounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Fruity Gordo posted:

Look I'm sorry I took a month off and all of you idiots forgot what good posting looks like but it's not my fault.
Sorry, who are you?

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
For Clean Up Australia day you should all stop posting.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Zenithe posted:

For Clean Up Australia day you should all stop posting.

If you believed that you wouldn't have just littered.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Fruity Gordo posted:

If you believed that you wouldn't have just littered.

You realize you basically just said 'takes one to know one', right?

It was such a good OP as well

Malabolg
Apr 21, 2010
Paging Raptorfag to the thread, need some anal vore in here stat to raise the tone.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Fruity Gordo posted:

Look I'm sorry I took a month off and all of you idiots forgot what good posting looks like but it's not my fault.

No it's cool Splode was still here.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Asphyxious posted:

No it's cool Splode was still here.

How loving dare you.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Oh look 100 new posts. I wonder what happened
:yikes:

wb fruity.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
The last 12 hours of this thread makes me regretful that Radium was unable to destroy the forums once and for all

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Anidav posted:

When the ALP implodes from being Tory lite for too long, I hope Albo rises from the ashes and does something cool.

Albo suicide bombs ALP party room, demonstrating the ultimate change from within.

(hi asio)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Welcome back dear, how was your vacation

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Fruity is the German shepherd, Auspol is the stick, Ariel is my lover and every night I lie back and think about his ectoplasmic ghost cock entering my cavernous vagina.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Luke Foley wants to save the koalas because he actually is a koala. :3:

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Avshalom posted:

Fruity is the German shepherd, Auspol is the stick, Ariel is my lover and every night I lie back and think about his ectoplasmic ghost cock entering my cavernous vagina.

That looks like a pretty chill dog.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Avshalom posted:

Is that a German attacking a Jew? :godwin:

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

Splode posted:

Oh gently caress off gough.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Chiwie posted:

That looks like a pretty chill dog.
There's a pretty funny Guardian article where the dog steals the show early on by raiding a cake platter laid out for the journalists. I also like this article because it makes Ariel sound like a goddamn raving lunatic and at one point the entire show grinds to a halt because he decides to chase a cow off into the distance.

Smegmatron
Apr 23, 2003

I hate to advocate emptyquoting or shitposting to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Auspol March: Zero to poo poo in 2 pages or your $10 back.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I also enjoy "No, shut up, you're in beautiful Israel, why do you want to spoil all this by talking about Yasser Arafat??"

My love. :swoon:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Mattjpwns posted:

Oh my loving god, take it to IRC and stop loving up what started off as a great thread you goddamn goons.

No, loving don't.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Fairfax / Ipsos poll swung a lot to the Coalition for some reason.

Ghost Who Votes posted:

Primary Votes: L/NP 42 (+4) ALP 36 (-4) GRN 12 (+1) PUP 2 (-1)
2 Party Preferred: L/NP 49 (+3) ALP 51 (-3)

Abbott: Approve 32 (+3) Disapprove 62 (-5)
Shorten: Approve 43 (-5) Disapprove 43 (+5)

Preferred PM: Abbott 39 (+5) Shorten 44 (-6)

quote:

Pollster Jessica Elgood said the mixed results reflected several apparently competing assessments by voters.

"While the Coalition share of the vote has marginally increased, the ratings for Abbott remain poor, and Turnbull receives very high ratings for his personal attributes," she said. "Voters appear to already be factoring in Abbott's potential departure. They don't like him, prefer Turnbull and assume Abbott is not long in his job."

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Fwiw you guys shouldn't joke about Australia sinking into the ocean because natural disasters DO happen and they are terrible things that cause a lot of death and suffering and it is inevitably disproportionately the lower classes that suffer most and longest

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'm poor and I want to die.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.
Did that letter to Lambie really mention a mosque under construction in Adelaide? In a letter to a Tasmanian Senator?

pretty sure the AFP know who sent it

quote:

One man was reported to police during the emotion-charged meeting, attended by a group of about 70 protesters.

The group turned up to voice their opposition to a mosque the Hazara Foundation of SA plans to build at Ryans Rd.

Deputy Mayor Brad Vermeer said one of the protesters approached him in the chamber and threatened him.

“This one guy walked over and started yelling at me but I just waved as if to say ‘goodbye’ and he stood right over me, looked at the council desk, saw my name and said ‘right, Vermeer, I’m coming for you,” Cr Vermeer said.

Salisbury Council’s Development Assessment Panel approved the mosque in December.

It has since been the subject of controversy, sparking a 300-signature petition against the development and a 2000-flyer letterbox drop by right-wing group the Patriots Defence League, urging residents to oppose the mosque.

lol

Murodese fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Mar 1, 2015

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Suicide is a bastion of the wealthy patriarchy. Class traitors will be first against the wall

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Dear Auspol

I have just enrolled myself in a blank cheque of righteous causes, with which I can attack or defend myself against anybody at will. Please be advised that any criticism of the poster Sulla-Marius 88 will be taken as an attack on [fill as needed] and anybody caught posting in this thread will be screened for noncompliance of the [TBD] agenda

Please don't thank me for my selfless civil service - I do it for the betterment of the thread

turdbucket
Oct 30, 2011
Lol there is a house down the street plastered in posters for the labor state candidate as well as an old by-election labor poster. I dropped a leaflet for the greens candidate in the letterbox two days ago and today it was ripped up and littered all over their driveway and the street.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

tomkash posted:

Lol there is a house down the street plastered in posters for the labor state candidate as well as an old by-election labor poster. I dropped a leaflet for the greens candidate in the letterbox two days ago and today it was ripped up and littered all over their driveway and the street.

Increase the size and frequency of Greens leaflets.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This is a good thread for a good country.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

SynthOrange posted:

This is a good thread for a good country.

yeah if its opposites day

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Drugs posted:

yeah if its opposites day

:thejoke:

Smegmatron
Apr 23, 2003

I hate to advocate emptyquoting or shitposting to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

SynthOrange posted:

This is a good thread to collect bad posts in for a good country to live in if you're bad and not good.

Brayds2006
Aug 21, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

This is a good thread for a good government.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Truly those last seven posts will be remembered as the all-too-brief Howard-esque golden years of auspol, sandwiched on either side by the labor mess that is my own shitposting

Pred1ct
Feb 20, 2004
Burninating
I think you all need a reminder of what makes Australia so great, please review this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTSGyogzl8

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

The last 24 hours I've been thinking about reading that Sheridan article again, like a good book you never want to really end

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Good posting starts today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.

cpaf posted:

The last 24 hours I've been thinking about reading that Sheridan article again, like a good book you never want to really end

Tony Abbott: A Bromance for the Ages?

• Locked thread