Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I think they made the pretzle wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

other compatible recipients of poovatars include in no particular order izzyfnstraddlin, city of tampa, plafop, my imaginary girlfriend

if you looking to complete the poo poo set
Can I get a poo poo avatar.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

im not buying just listing some hot mess deals
Put your money where your mouth is please. By which I mean between your teeth, I want you to eat money because it's government trash, it's Not Worthwhile

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

You cared enough to spend 10 dollars to tell me how much you don't care.
Its not a bad av anyways taint, its more topical than the spinning carol head.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Much like ignore listing, nobody is owned by you declaring you've bought someone an avatar but yourself

TBH I'm still lolin at the fucken Inspector Clouseau who paid for mine. they're just so proud
he bought you... an avatar that fits your name :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I bought the avatar, he paid :10bux: later to keep it and inform the folks I post with that the guy with the thematically identical name who posts the same things in the exact same places and has shared pictures of the exact same house/stuff from both accounts and literally said who I was that i dunno guys something funny is goin on here I think those are the same dude

just picture how proud that dude had to be when he fit the pieces together, he had to share it with the whole world. that is you when you buy a brct
I dont understand this post sorry mister wizard

• Locked thread