Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
It is a little known fact that women get really pissed if you forget anniversaries and birthdays. They are quite manipulative, and actually know quite well men wish to be told what is desired of them, and what they should do. Make no mistake women are very smart and cunning creatures, and are notorious for holding grudges long beyond their expiration date.

U SMELLLL WHAT IS COOKING??!?

Well, you heard it here first. Though some women seem to find such things as gifts and surprises to be things betas and AFC's offer someone as a sign of weakness, on March 14th, the favor is actually supposed to be repaid. Since I don't write the rules, I can Tell you this without the fear of accusations of rumormongering and perpetuating misinformation. Though a relatively new custom in contemporary American culture, it is fast becoming common knowledge.

Izumi Konata fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
ill just have to suck a dick i hate pancakes

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
Every other man in America gets steak and a bj, how did you get so bitchmade you thought it was pancakes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My girlfriend is getting me a 300 dollar dinner (per person) at a fancy French restaurant for my March birthday, lmao, pancakes can eat my loving rear end in a top hat.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Stalizard posted:

Every other man in America gets steak and a bj, how did you get so bitchmade you thought it was pancakes

i stand corrected. can the mods please change the thread title?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

My girlfriend is getting me a 300 dollar dinner (per person) at a fancy French restaurant for my March birthday, lmao, pancakes can eat my loving rear end in a top hat.

pancakes come out of your rear end in a top hat after you eat them you god drat retard. they cannot eat your rear end in a top hat for you. that's insane.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Izumi Konata posted:

i stand corrected. can the mods please change the thread title?

no live with the shame or kill yourself

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol if you need to make up a stupid holiday to get a blowjob and eat whatever you want.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I guess ill have a steak and suck a dick then

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Stalizard posted:

loving vegetarians, i tell you what.

i too would enjoy a nice steak and sucking of a dick.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
3/14 is actually pi(e) day, OP, so make a pie instead

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kumbamontu posted:

3/14 is actually pi(e) day, OP, so make a pie instead

nobody cares

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

What day is she supposed to eat my rear end out?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

But no blowjob.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I got a blowjob Monday. That was nice. She was all like, "BLAWGH! BLAWGHBL! BLAABLWHWHBLBLBBLBLBLBLL!"

Later, I got chipotle. Pancakes are for idiots, loving moron. What are you, Canadian?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Dave_Indeed posted:

I got a blowjob Monday. That was nice. She was all like, "BLAWGH! BLAWGHBL! BLAABLWHWHBLBLBBLBLBLBLL!"

Later, I got chipotle. Pancakes are for idiots, loving moron. What are you, Canadian?

NO I HAVE JUST RECENTLY BEEN INFORMED IT IS STEAK AND BJ'S DAY.

Gosh, can a mod please clean this up? The thread title makes it look like I am grossly misinformed instead of merely mistaken.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Izumi Konata posted:

Gosh, can a mod please clean this up? The thread title makes it look like I am grossly misinformed instead of merely mistaken.

nah. it's definitely the former

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

NakedWithCandy posted:

But no blowjob.

No just anal unfortunately.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hitlers b-day, lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Harald posted:

Hitlers b-day, lol

that's 4/20, not 3/14

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Stalizard posted:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Mr. Popo posted:

loving vegetarians

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

At a place I used to work the desk phones would display the three letter abbreviation of the month, and then the date without a space.

March 10th was 'MAR10' day and on that day many Mario jokes were to be had about Sega Genesis superstar Mario and his friend luigi.

That's my story about March.

Sincerely,

Gaius Iulius Caeser.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Big Beef City posted:

At a place I used to work the desk phones would display the three letter abbreviation of the month, and then the date without a space.

March 10th was 'MAR10' day and on that day many Mario jokes were to be had about Sega Genesis superstar Mario and his friend luigi.

Sincerely,

Gaius Iulius Caeser.

Thanks, was a nice little story

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Sincerely,

Gaius Iulius Caeser.

literally shaking at this

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

im also 11

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pie and dicksuck day would be better than steaks or pancakes, pie is best food and also suggest cool innuendo because pie = pussy whereas steak just = steak, or maybe something gross like really forceful anal that damages butts severely (rare steak, at least. Well done steak doesn't = anything)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i saw a feature on CNN a few weeks back pre-Vday that the new trend is supposed to be ladies buying their men the electronic gadgets that they would like to have...so i guess apple and asian tech manufacturers figured they would finally cut in on the Hallmark Hustle :wow:

there was talk about lotsa ppl tweeting about it and a few graphs/charts too so its obv legit poo poo

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Mar 1, 2015

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

ugh... this is what happens in relationships? no thanks

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

JebanyPedal posted:

You gonna get pegged that night, son. She's taking you out to a nice expensive dinner, and then shes going to gently caress your rear end raw. The dinner is for the guilt factor later so you can't back out.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This byob anime guy is definitely speaking from real relationship experience,

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

And she's going to charge it to the two of yours joint account anyhow.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hobohemian posted:

You gonna get pegged that night, son. She's taking you out to a nice expensive dinner, and then shes going to gently caress your rear end raw. The dinner is for the guilt factor later so you can't back out.

No she prefers eating my rear end so I guess that's what will happen that night.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Mariana Horchata posted:

i saw a feature on CNN a few weeks back pre-Vday that the new trend is supposed to be ladies buying their men the electronic gadgets that they would like to have...so i guess apple and asian tech manufacturers figured they would finally cut in on the Hallmark Hustle :wow:

there was talk about lotsa ppl tweeting about it and a few graphs/charts too so its obv legit poo poo

if helen of troy were to ride into athens, fully nude, atop a giant ipad filled with amazing applications and social neworking capabilities, i scarcely believe we would be speaking greek.

in the end, the gut speaks for itself. all other viscera are mere periphery

a hole-y ghost posted:

This byob anime guy is definitely speaking from real relationship experience,

dude, i thought we were chill

i just know a guy is all. he is quite informative and tells me women are the root of all strife in a quizzical way. he is a devout christian and i agree with him on the matter of all disagreements being the devil's work.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Izumi Konata posted:

i just know a guy is all. he is quite informative and tells me women are the root of all strife in a quizzical way. he is a devout christian and i agree with him on the maer of all disagreements being the devil's work.
im "chill." I'm "chilling" in your refrigerator right now, im gonna give you the fright of your life you when you eat your morning breakfast :twisted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna make a pancake for you and on it it is going to say "LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLO."

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Izumi Konata posted:

if helen of troy were to ride into athens, fully nude, atop a giant ipad filled with amazing applications and social neworking capabilities, i scarcely believe we would be speaking greek.

in the end, the gut speaks for itself. all other viscera are mere periphery

i just know a guy is all. he is quite informative and tells me women are the root of all strife in a quizzical way. he is a devout christian and i agree with him on the matter of all disagreements being the devil's work.

yeah totally, kinda like how they all used to be constantly naked and freely gently caress around without regard to gender, age, or bmi which is absent in our modern society myt

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

JebanyPedal posted:

No she prefers eating my rear end so I guess that's what will happen that night.

It's baby steps man. Gotta ease into it. At least your girl is a smart one.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

One night its her tongue in your hole and the next its her forearm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i wish steak stock images #2 and #3 could merge. steak # 2 has the unfortunate affect of bad lighting, and #3 appears too dry.

• Locked thread