Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

Quarex posted:

At $20,000 no more tables broken ever!

Hello and welcome to the Something Awful Forums. Would you like to hear the good news about our fabulous new implementation of VBulletin, TITAN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Yes, you should run a game of Cold City.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

That Pathfinder post was terrible, but

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Stop replying to the Imp Zone shitposters, you idiots.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

"Halt," cries the wizened wizard. He extends one bandage-wrapped talon at you, which crackles with eldritch potential. "You may not pass unless you purchase three cases of potions of mangosteen!"

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Turtlicious posted:

Does anyone use legos or building sets when they're playing games like DnD? I've been looking for a good building block set, (or even like magformers,) for building dungeons, node maps, stuff like that but I'm having issues picking one. Would definitely love some recommendations.

I've been well-served by gluing some of my old D&D minis to the back of my rulebooks. It makes them a little hard to position on the map, but they're always around when I need them.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

When I run a monstrous PC, am I a race traitor or a part of the vanguard?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You probated epic dude Etherwind for 100k days, Ettin could never reach such heights.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

It's not Sunday though?

Anyway, with the stuff you've got on hand, you should make some simple syrup and turn it into a Tom Collins.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

In which Ettin masquerades under a new avatar to pretend he is not anime to the bone and blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Ettin posted:

Uh yeah, I'm the Dungeon Master.

I thought you all celebrated September Fools Day, down on the bottom side of the world.

• Locked thread