Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

thatbastardken posted:

wow you are super keen to throw shade on TOML but you still can't get your voting syntax right.

ken you muppet i fixed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

black_tangled posted:

Anyway I still think that tirade is looking pretty sus for making the ultimate safe scum play with a d1 anidav vote.

Alternatively I wanted to see if Anidav showed any signs of progress. And since he kinda shrugged it off instead of going "gently caress YOU TIRADE! TIRADE IS SCUM! YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE ME FELLOW TOWNIES, THE GAME IS AT STAKE!" I'm actually thinking that maybe he has learned something.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

black_tangled posted:

Lol. "What's wrong with a little extra flavour text" he says.

Well, to be fair I didn't play in the previous two Transformers games, so I haven't had to go through it (yet). It just doesn't strike me as a good enough reason to vote someone out.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

SKY COQ posted:

I work in PR. Different monster.

Crap sorry I know that too. I got your transformatar confused with toml for some reason.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
##vote Tirade

I see great potential within young Anidav. I will not see it squandered.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
You just can't tell when I'm trying to have fun, Tirade.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I saw a lot of discussion at the end of the last mafia thread about how we have a problem lynching the most vocal people, while the quiet ones slide under the radar

I have been posting a whole lot of poo poo, most of which is dumb, and now people are voting against me because I'm visible

Putting it out there now - it would be a big mistake to let me get lynched

Look at TOML's wilful misreading of my post and tell me that's not a scummy play

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Uber Kosh posted:

Well, to be fair I didn't play in the previous two Transformers games, so I haven't had to go through it (yet). It just doesn't strike me as a good enough reason to vote someone out.

The general consensus seems to be that it obscures scum hunting productive conversation. Gwyn pulled a good one last game. But you can make up your own mind.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
loving hell i didn't realise this game had started already

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok, fair enough Gwyn. actually what is up with Splode, and why wasn't he on that list I quoted? I'm still phoneposting so didn't notice the omission till now. Sounds suss enough for D1.

##vote Splode

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I wonder if I can edit my voice in Audacity to make it sound like a robot and just Vocaroo post from here on out. Probably

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

white mans burping posted:

I saw a lot of discussion at the end of the last mafia thread about how we have a problem lynching the most vocal people, while the quiet ones slide under the radar

I have been posting a whole lot of poo poo, most of which is dumb, and now people are voting against me because I'm visible

Look at TOML's wilful misreading of my post and tell me that's not a scummy play

Wheeeeeeeeeeee

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

D1 rolllleeee claim

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress i don't know

my breasts?

##vote Those on My Left

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Splode

I still distrust some of the low count or effort posters more and reserve the right to change on a whim.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

ken you muppet i fixed it

muppets is an entirely different franchise.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Blech

:colbert:

are you anidaving right now

are you really

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Woah now guys, don't do a three way tie. I'm watching you scum.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

black_tangled posted:

The general consensus seems to be that it obscures scum hunting productive conversation. Gwyn pulled a good one last game. But you can make up your own mind.

See now, that's a much better argument against it than what seagull has put forward. Thank you.

I guess if milky shows up in the next 20 mins and posts accordingly I'll get to see first-hand.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't trust toml, let's lynch him

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I don't trust anyone

let's lynch everyone.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let's go for a three-way tie, somebody vote toml

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Mithranderp posted:

I don't trust anyone

let's lynch everyone.
seconded

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

:catstare:
Avshalom is a Scum Bus Driver Nurse Godfather!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ah, gently caress it

##unvote

##vote Splode

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Anidav posted:

:catstare:
Avshalom is a Scum Bus Driver Nurse Godfather!
well that's true, but hear me out

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

No no no bad idea.

##unvote
##vote white mans burping

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm watching you two.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Hasn't posted yet

KILL ALL QUIET POSTERS

##vote Splode

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
##Vote Splode

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

black_tangled posted:

No no no bad idea.

##unvote
##vote white mans burping

What is a bad idea?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
yesssss let's kill everyone

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
##unvote
##vote Splode

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote splode coz i dont want to get lynched

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey Splode, NEW META

##vote Splode

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
intriguing that the jumping off point for many people going for quiet posters is splode when milky is similarly criminal

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Soag says Avs is out for a few days in post not made, avs arrives and votes for the alternative vote leader.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a naughty nurse godfather

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Milky can be useful. I recall him saying he avoids day 1 to collect data or some poo poo in a previous game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

What is a bad idea?

Two lynches. We are unlikely to get it right tonight.

• Locked thread