Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

i'm tired of having a gut, yeah i got loving lazy as poo poo after getting out. gonna start going to the gym and peep butts while i get fit.

the trick is to get swole titties shoulders and arms to offset the gut then it doesnt look as outta place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

That air force guy looked pretty cool

the mexican with the yellow bandana bring shame upon the corpse

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

my beard makes my chin look so much nicer. like i could really take a punch.

not that i want to, just saying it looks like i could crack walnuts with it.

my beard makes it so any fist looking for my chin is about to embark on an exciting adventure into a dark and unexplored region

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

comb your beard you nasty gently caress

i have acquired a fro pick and i use it every day dont be jealous you scrub

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

On my first contract, one of the Ugandans on the opposing shift team literally had a heart attack and died at age 40 from Rip It overdose. They found him in his room, on his cot, dead, bowels voided, surrounded by Rip It cans.

yea this guy was doin it right

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Vasudus posted:

4'

five nine

jesus gently caress did you have to get a weight waiver? thats some concentration camp victim poo poo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Anything that comes in a can or a bottle that isn't brown is poo poo beer hth

the gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Painsaw posted:

Thank you wife, for managing to put windshield wiper fluid in the radiator and then destroy the clutch of the car we were about to sell. All in one day.

Anyone want to help me replace a Volkswagen clutch? I just need someone to support with additional poo poo talking, I don't think I've got enough profanity to cover it all by myself :suicide:

I've lived through some terrible poo poo, but this car is what's making me consider suck starting my sidearm (not really)

this is what you get for owning a vw

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

$1200 is pretty reasonable for a clutch, but it's a Volkswagen so they'll find something else broken that's twice as expensive.

Just push it off a cliff. Even if insurance didn't pay out you're already ahead.

yep. clutch would probably take ~5 hours going by their service guide, thats about 600 bucks in shop time right there, then theyre gonna gouge on the parts

agreed with spoogebob; its a vw, a burning heap at the bottom of a cliff is where it belongs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theres a couple vw apologists around here and they should be in shortly to try defending their poor choices

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I traded in the xB last year for a used Grand Marquis

so youre either an east african cab driver or 80 years old right?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

my hooptie got totalled 6 months ago. I miss my 300,000 mile dodge intrepid sometime.

just imagining the smell of swampass and cigarette smoke permanently embedded into your chyrlser econo shitbox upholstery is giving me shivers

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
infiniti supremacy, gently caress fuel efficiency

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Professor Bling posted:

Fun fact: I was actually once turned down from renting a place because the landlord "didn't want no sweaty dago fucks blaring their music and working on their cars" on his property

So I rented the place next door and did exactly that p. much all day and ruined his property value because that's about all I was planning on doing at 19 anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

my family is from palermo

guess you can call me your nigga

mine is from calabria :whatup:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Professor Bling posted:

worst part about being italian is having to shave your dick hair

:agreed:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Its not really all that weird when you consider that someone has also hosed your mother at least once.

yowza

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

shitcan 'em then rebuilding motors is gay as gently caress and a time intensive process that is probably not worthwhile for your rapecoach

i find this term more appropriate

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

meme sucks poo poo, dog owns

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SumYungGui posted:

So how is the rest of your renaissance faire outfit looking?

they wore moccasins in renaissance europe?

3rd result of a gis for mens ren faire costumes

milord

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

This was a pretty pathetic winter so we might as well have high 40s low 50s to hasten spring along, and not drag this poo poo out any further.

:stare: yes the year that winter cost twice as much as normal is something one would call pathetic

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
nationwide snow removal cost was ~5 billion this year, when on average its 2.5 billion

welp see ya

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Painsaw posted:

gently caress it, have a link.

are you still wearing dogtags :wth:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
plz dont drive around a raper van and try to lure kids to it like slim pickens suggests

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

USMC503 posted:

Check this out if any of you guys want to get some sweet, sweet Banana Republic discounts: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706572

i hope youre at least an assistant manager dawg

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

blue squares posted:

I forgot about that thing but it's more we're going to run out of fish and farm food and there will be lots of flooding. I took an ecology class with an admittedly pessimistic professor (actually this guys http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/04/05/professor-many-humans-have-to-die-for-earth-to-live/) who persuaded me pretty well that we are hosed.

how many of teachs books were required reading :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

blue squares posted:

His point is that we've already passed or will soon pass the point of no return with global warming. It's hard not to feel that way. Especially since we're not doing anything about it. The professor was pretty interesting. He's about 75 years old, got his right leg blown up when he was a kid and has had to walk with a crutch since then, and still managed to become one of the foremost lizard experts in the world, walk all over the Australian outback, and get a couple species of lizard named after him. Now he just sits there and rants about how us young people are selfish and destroying the world. He couldn't see anyone in the class when we raised our hands. And the freshmen would get all shocked and offended at his rants. It was awesome.

His book was the required text but he uploaded it for free online.

i for one look forward to the upcoming water wars

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
space sucks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just imagine getting a rimmer from space

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im glad my back and legs are only mildly hosed up, just need to watch how much heavy poo poo im picking up and how

all you guys with super hosed up backs are a bummer :smith:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fat people and golf both suck poo poo so that guy is the worst

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

Y'all need to watch In The Shadow Of The Moon. Incredible documentary about the Apollo missions.

And I don't intend on moving out of Chicago unless it's for a helluva paycheck.

chittown

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

/\/\ don't touch a hair on the beard until at least two months. by that point you'll have a good idea of where the neckline needs to be.

mine's going on two inches of shaggy poo poo right now, trimming it down to a normal-ish 1/2 inch before we leave and letting it go wild from there on.

got roped into sitting back for two extra weeks so roll out is now first week of April. no fault on either end, I have my issues to square up just like shim.

girlfriend's dad died going on a year ago so I got the "you are NOT leaving on the anniversary of my dad's death" speech. and I'm mostly a nice guy so....

also got her lined up for an apartment.

yall should toxx yourselves for april stepoff date

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I hope you all get face lice.

wow insanely rude

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you saying you want rear end in a top hat lice then :confused:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiOW0A0qrmA

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MaxPowers posted:

Signing up for classes in the introductory to college welcome 'class' and had to talk to people. Mentioned I was in the military and was seeking to educate myself. First question asked is do I have the PTSDs. When I got out I would went on a long rant just to freak this kid out but just responded with nah man...nah...just chill'n. Afterwards someone dropped a book on the ground and I kinda flinched/spiked my head that way and this little poo poo chuckles.

I have the feeling I'm going to get very angry at people for no reason and should probably start taking my medication again.

thats what you get fishing for attaboys in college

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:roflolmao:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

Here is a craigslist post I had to make recently, very GIP: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/grd/4943646103.html

you should put those black cocks in your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
loving hesher piece of poo poo

• Locked thread