Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

MurderBot posted:

Lol you guys are fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fart Sandwiches posted:

totally NOT GAY but it is of great concern how attractive I am to gay dudes. More of a self esteem boost than women finding me attractive because I at least tricked one idiot lady to find me attractive enough (8 years ago) to marry

edit: NOT GAY

Fag

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sotar posted:

I just final outprocessed today, start terminal leave tomorrow.

:feelsgood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

On antipsychotics I got close to 300 pounds a year and a half ago.

I Was 178 this morning and peeping my stomach muscles in the mirror and my balls without a mirror unlike a year and a half ago.

Yay for medical marihuana.

Being fat suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. I'm putting a bullet in my head if I ever get morbidly obese again. :toxx: If I'm too lazy to do it, would one of you American Patriots be my angel and not let me go out like Hags and instead give me a high speed hollow point lead diet in the dome when I'm sleep apneaing one night? Then just burn my house down with me in it, the crane would just add to the embarrassment.

P.S. We need Cole to find my body and try to wake me up to really make this off meds mess of a sidebar into a true Gilbert Grape joke.

If you turn in to a disgusting fatboddy I will evacuate your brain matter for you bro.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

PBR is $3 in the bar I go to. Which is pretty drat good for Waikiki.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This is why you don't get married you fuckin tards.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dantu posted:

You live in Hawaii? Congrats on winning life. I'll be in Honolulu for vacation next week. Any recommendations for food/night life?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ono-seafood-honolulu

Best poke ever and the superbowl (extra poke) is under $10 never frozen. Takeout and there are two picnic tables out front. I go at least 3 days a week.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dantu posted:

Yes. This exactly what I'm looking for. I'm obsessed with poke. I have even made it at home with frozen yellowfin steaks. Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely check it out.

Also if you want legit Hawaiian food, a block away from Ono Seafood is http://www.yelp.com/biz/ono-hawaiian-foods-honolulu

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nissans own

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

Altimas and Maximas are pretty lovely. Titans/Armadas aren't a real prize either. Everything else is cool

My 98 altima took SO long to die.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Also, eat here http://www.yelp.com/biz/lanis-loco-moco-and-plate-lunch-honolulu

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, but their transmissions were/are set up so loving poorly. They are the living embodiment of torque steer. Not to mention a 98 anything (that wasn;t made in a former Soviet Republic) shouldn't already be dead in 2015

That thing had to have close to 300k miles.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The odometer broke too.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHYHqChlI

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Slim Pickens posted:

Welp, looks like I'm single again. Dunno when I should start hitting up tinder, i agreed to get a place together and get a dog like a dumbshit so it's gonna take a while to sort out.

Welcome to the awesome world of doing whatever the gently caress you want.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Cole is loving retarded

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What about building 7?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

No no no no, I am not going to recount all the DUIs, arrests, domestics, positive drug screens for meth, suicide attempts, and bankruptcy claims of my old group of god's special little retards. Most of these incidents made me die a little on the inside.

Did you know that you can use the word "gently caress" on a sworn statement as many times as you want as long as it's in context? Ask me how I know.

How do you know?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:feelsgood:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I've reached peak Office Space at work

Pre or post hypnosis?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dantu posted:

Being a tourist on Tinder in Oahu is like being military in Savannah in terms of most women having a default rule about wanting nothing to do with you.

We don't like your kind me around here, boy.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

n4i probate blue squares tia

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

quote:

Remember when you said you were never coming back to GiP? I do. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

quote:

You told me you were leaving GiP. Then you came back and I kicked you out and told you not to come back. I see you've slithered back in. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Why would you want to post in a forum full of people that don't want you there? Thats like when you are a kid and your mom makes you hang out with the weird kid.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ded posted:

TRIBUTE

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dantu posted:

I can't really blame them, or you tbh.

My only days off are mondays. If you want to grab a beer in Waikiki monday, let me know.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

fat people and golf both suck poo poo so that guy is the worst

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

No poo poo.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Genocide Tendency posted:

I thought all of us were broken...

On the plus side I got a letter last week that tells me the VA is still reviewing my disability request. So they haven't lost the paper work.

I get back pay right? Because im thinking 11-12 years (depending on how long the "review" takes) is going to be :homebrew:

If it gets me a house in Indiana, Ill be happy.

Indiana is the worst place ever.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

But hipsters though.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Painsaw posted:

Trip report, day one of quitting citalopram cold turkey.

Nightmares are beyond loving insane. I don't want to sleep anymore.

Already feeling less retarded though, except I still have this haircut.

Smoke weed.

Also, mohawks are cool. Just don't braid the fucker.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kqLVeP7iHA

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Someone link the dragon dick joystick.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

When are you faggots hiking?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Next thing you know, they are all in skinny jeans and flannel shirts.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I keep mine between 5/8 and 3/4 inch. And neck hair is NOT okay. Growing a real beard doesn't mean you can have a neck beard. Shave that poo poo right below your jaw line.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nascar is the dumbest poo poo ever. Even Cole doesn't like nascar I bet.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Chicks and the gays love my beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ever since I left the army, I have been able to fit everything I own into two duffel bags and a backpack.

• Locked thread