Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I have a research paper due tomorrow.

This isn't what I signed up for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Good thing you have that case of MONSTER ENERGY under your desk, right?

Not even monster can save me now.

I never loving learn. When given the option to do a project on WHATEVER YOU WANT, never ever ever ever ever ever choose something you're genuinely interested in but know nothing about.

The more you learn, the more you realize you have no idea what you are doing.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Unless you went to something retarded like film school that's gonna be hard.

HI HAVE WE MET

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Oh wait yeah you ARE MY old e-buddy Vic Vermis. It's hard to tell what with how huge of a count cuntula you've become of late for no discernible reason. This research paper got your ovaries throbbing with cystic pain that bad brother? Need a cranberry juice? Extra Midol maybe? Or just a mid summers eve to get all the sand out of the crevices?

:colbert:

I hate winter and I'm too cheap/lazy to drink.

So here I am. Grumpy and sober.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Since waking up sometime yesterday afternoon, I've had 3x Rip Its, 3x Mt.Dew Kickstarters, and 1x Full Throttle.

My eyeballs are vibrating. This might be worse than trying to sleep with a headful of blow.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Here's a cool AT album on imgur (82 pics with captions). Vet and his gf- she'd never been hiking before.

The only piece of gear he managed to hang onto the entire time was his sleeping system. They went through multiple tents and stuff. Looks pretty rough.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Cole posted:

What the gently caress is a top-heavy capital T?

What it looked like before:

(I edited it to look like the original)

(I dont care)

(Im just here for the violence)

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

If you made it through the first 8 minutes of this week's better call saul, you're a stronger man than I

A bad, boring, turdwreck show

I'm coining turdwreck

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Lou Takki posted:

I watched the first episode and I'm really hoping it gets better from here. I never judge a series on the first episode, but I think this one might just be a flop.

I came back and finished the most recent episode.

It's like the Star Wars prequels. I know it's garbage, but it's Star Wars Breaking Bad! ..sort of.

The show really needs one big thing that clearly ties it all together. It's sort of about Jimmy McGill not being taken seriously as a Lawyer. It's sort of about Jimmy vs his bro's old firm. It's sort of about Jimmy's legal work leading to him working outside the law. It's sort of about Mike. Everybody loves Mike. Here's an episode about Mike in which he is very Mike. Jimmy makes a cameo. ~*fart*~

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

gently caress you all of those things are awesome and yuou're wrong

I agree those things are awesome.

They should pick one.

(it shouldnt be the mike is mike one because I already saw mike as mike in breaking bad featuring mike and it was pretty mike)

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

if you want a stamp that says

Shim has a big dick

roll your dick in ink. prove it.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Then have him hold off on using the sixth shot (Dirty Harry reference, get it? WE'RE SO CLEVER!) for a minute and get winged for some fake tension flesh wound.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Professor Bling posted:

honestly I don't know why you'd stop the gravy train of blood money by taking summers off of college

I've done it twice (three times counting a winterim session), but now I'm at the point where summer classes would possibly cut off an entire semester's worth of FREE MONEY education if I miscalculate a session/semester duration by a handful of days.

It won't be a 3x3 stamp if it was my dick. I'm not sure of the exact size but "Scares white girls" is a good start, and in case you didn't notice there's a war on and we might have ink rationing again because of tensions on the Arabian peninsula so I think it's best to not literally dip my well cut schvantz in the company ink just for jokes when lives are on the line, Vic.

I'm just gonna see if I can make a purely black and white series of mushroom clouds and swastikas and dicks fit on 3x3 inches and use that I guess.

Outta my depth. MSPaint can only do so much. Are you making the stamp yourself?

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Mar 15, 2015

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Re-docking organ fugue was siiiiiiiickkkkkkkkk

Take or leave the rest of it.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Yeah but now you can shout "AGITATIN' MY SCIATICA! I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS poo poo!"

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

But you don't salute in the field. Is there an admin building map where you have to secure your health records before your EAS timer runs out?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

I don't even know wtf that is. Still love you holly :)

You're probably talking about the cover band accusation but here's some Fleet Foxes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfBqoGVFXc

This was my pooping track in Iraq

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thats what you get fishing for attaboys in college

It's a really good explanation for why you're a (relatively) old gently caress on a 4 year campus instead of doing 10 years of night classes at a community college like a normal non-trad student. I tend to out myself if I'm feeling self-conscious about my age.

For what it's worth, nobody in film school seems to gives a poo poo.

Or maybe I've gone full autist and just can't tell.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

This means I'm ugly and gay, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

• Locked thread