Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

Probably Magic posted:

What an absolute poo poo game.

*A bullshit tech on West Virginia that was bullshit.
*Hunter Mickellson being the only one giving a single poo poo.
*WVU trying to find new ways to beat us by more points with less and less players
*It's not like this team hasn't faced press teams in past seasons, they faced off against Frank Martin teams and some of those amped up Mizzou teams, and they're gonna get swept by West Virginia? Really?
*This team loving sucks. This team loving sucks. This team loving sucks. This team

First round is gonna suck, and if we make it past that, I'm ecstatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Probably Magic posted:

What an absolute poo poo game.

*A bullshit tech on West Virginia that was bullshit.
*Hunter Mickellson being the only one giving a single poo poo.
*WVU trying to find new ways to beat us by more points with less and less players
*It's not like this team hasn't faced press teams in past seasons, they faced off against Frank Martin teams and some of those amped up Mizzou teams, and they're gonna get swept by West Virginia? Really?
*This team loving sucks. This team loving sucks. This team loving sucks. This team

lol yeeeepp

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Don't waste the gas money driving the team to Kansas City, IMO.

I'm so pissed.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Probably Magic posted:

Don't waste the gas money driving the team to Kansas City, IMO.

I'm so pissed.

Don't worry, there's plenty of time for us to gently caress this up.

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis
Ellis not on the floor for warmups. Welp.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The (now) 4-way Big 12 tie dream lives on. If WVU holds on, I might say it is even somewhat likely.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

The (now) 4-way Big 12 tie dream lives on. If WVU holds on, I might say it is even somewhat likely.

that would be rpetty funny

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

that would be rpetty funny

Too bad Baylor had to be Baylor and ruin the real dream of the 5 way tie.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

Too bad Baylor had to be Baylor and ruin the real dream of the 5 way tie.

i am okay with them not sharing with us. gently caress baylor.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I guess someone reminded the officials who's supposed to win in Allen Fieldhouse, because every loving call this half has gone for Kansas.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Apparently Iowa State would get the 1 seed in that scenario...

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

It's not going to happen because we're going to lose.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yo SEC refs, it IS possible to block a Kentucky shot without calling a foul

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I'm surprised we're tied. I guess y'all are really bad too but we showed up with nothing in the tank at A&M Saturday and I wasn't expecting any more for this last week with Mason out.

Missouri is also coming off possibly their worst game of the season.

Hey, sometimes you put two bums in the ring and end up with a great fight (I'm not sure I'd go that far but this is more entertaining than most Mizzou games I've seen this year).

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

Well poo poo, go a Mountaineer.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Hey, sometimes you put two bums in the ring and end up with a great fight (I'm not sure I'd go that far but this is more entertaining than most Mizzou games I've seen this year).
Yeah it's been blowouts for us since we knocked off Georgia and however it turns out this is a welcome change.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Well poo poo, go a Mountaineer.

Kanas apparently finally looked at their scouting report and found out we can't run offense against a zone to save our lives, and the officials ahve completely changed how they're calling the second half. The chances of us not loving this up are so small.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So is this closest game Kentucky has had to play in a while?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

LSU should have beaten them.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Guys.

Is this happening?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Oh hey I forgot WVU and KU were playing tonight how's that go-OHHHHHHHHHHH. :stare:

West Bah Gawd Virginia.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Starting to freak out hard about Kentucky/ Georgia

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Where the gently caress has this Holton been. :stare:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

A-ha.

A-ha-ha-ha-ha.

A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

At least Georgia is doing well.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The blood rule annoys me, let guys bleed all over the place if they don't want to come out of the game :colbert:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Part of me wants to see Kentucky get owned, part of me never wants anything good to happen to Georgia.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Eltoasto posted:

Why? Afraid they will get Stephens? Or just want them hitched to Crean for longer?

i'd love them to be married to crean for as long as possible because it is hilarious, where is fisticuffs to come here and defend crean's honor? lol

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Closest since LSU. Tennessee played them closer than the final score indicated, they pulled away late in that one.

Kentucky's offense is off tonight. Usually someone steps up each game, but no one's really doing that so far tonight.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-yum.

E:Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-yum.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

goldboilermark posted:

i'd love them to be married to crean for as long as possible because it is hilarious, where is fisticuffs to come here and defend crean's honor? lol

I like him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
HOLY gently caress THAT THREE

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This UGA crowd is awesome. :allears:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-yum.

I hope this is in the UGA game and not ours :ohdear:

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose. Lose.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Bullshit

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I hope this is in the UGA game and not ours :ohdear:

Oh, I'm not watching that shitstorm, I've switched over to something that I can end the night positively on.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Just got in from covering prep sports. Expected a blowout.

Still scared of one.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I DON'T CARE HOW THIS GAME ENDS (I totall do) BUILD A STATUE OF MARK FOX ON CARLTON STREET RIGHT THE gently caress NOW

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Oh, I'm not watching that shitstorm, I've switched over to something that I can end the night positively on.

You're within striking distance with us gimpy as gently caress and unable to do poo poo against the zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I don't even care if KU comes back, I'm sticking to this game.

• Locked thread