Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

Darchangel posted:

apologies for the postdump - didn't get to read up over the weekend.

It's not fabulous in DFW.

Traffic is very different in Austin and DFW. It sucks rear end in both places, but for different reasons.

In Austin, traffic is dogshit, it's just really bad, and rush hour I swear doesn't end it just goes from 6am to 7pm, gently caress everything in between. Until I got laid off, I had a 16 mile one way commute, that took me on average 45 minutes. Without traffic and breaking a few speed limits I could get there in 20-25. With a bad wreck, it would be an hour and some change.

In Dallas, the traffic wasn't nearly as standstill, but everything is so loving spread out you're just going that much farther to get wherever you go. For a while I lived in West Plano very near to Frisco, and worked in Downtown. Was about an hour drive on the tollway, but I was going a much farther distance. Eventually I just said gently caress it, and used the DART rail to get downtown and that took about an hour and a half one way, but I got a lot of reading done.

That's a big kicker though, the public transit here in Austin is poo poo. There are many parts of the city buses just don't go (I'm looking at you West Austin and anywhere near 360) and while it may have sucked at first, the DART light rail is actually a very capable and useful system now.

All that being said, I am going to try to stay employed in Austin if I can. I'd much rather live here than DFW despite having a bunch of friends and family up there. Traffic sucks, but welcome to any big city.

gently caress Houston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Tusen Takk posted:

So it looks like after I graduate, if we move forward with moving to Tampa Bay, it would be extremely easy for me to get a job at the Apple Store by the Int'l airport and work there while looking for a big-boy job instead of graduating and staying up here while trying to job-hunt from 1,000 miles away. I may even be able to do my internship without leaving Apple as long as I don't work on any mobile stuff, which would be great so I could keep my insurance then just transfer down there instead of trying to get rehired. An added bonus is that I would get a pay-raise at the store down there and I'd be able to work full-time and job-hunt as well.

:unsmith:

Hahahahaha. A friend of a friend works at that store. Oh how I pity you if you do.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Korwen posted:

Traffic is very different in Austin and DFW. It sucks rear end in both places, but for different reasons.

In Austin, traffic is dogshit, it's just really bad, and rush hour I swear doesn't end it just goes from 6am to 7pm, gently caress everything in between. Until I got laid off, I had a 16 mile one way commute, that took me on average 45 minutes. Without traffic and breaking a few speed limits I could get there in 20-25. With a bad wreck, it would be an hour and some change.

In Dallas, the traffic wasn't nearly as standstill, but everything is so loving spread out you're just going that much farther to get wherever you go. For a while I lived in West Plano very near to Frisco, and worked in Downtown. Was about an hour drive on the tollway, but I was going a much farther distance. Eventually I just said gently caress it, and used the DART rail to get downtown and that took about an hour and a half one way, but I got a lot of reading done.

That's a big kicker though, the public transit here in Austin is poo poo. There are many parts of the city buses just don't go (I'm looking at you West Austin and anywhere near 360) and while it may have sucked at first, the DART light rail is actually a very capable and useful system now.

Bolded for emphasis. I've had my car for a touch over 2 years, and I've put 44k on it so far. Granted, I do delivery, and a lot of it was in Frisco (which is horribly spread out), but even if I didn't do delivery, I probably would have put 30k on it by now.

Also, DART still doesn't serve a decent chunk of Plano (with bus routes anyway), but the light rail system is pretty drat good. I'm guessing you were around the Shops at Legacy area based on your description, which does get bus service (it's also in my delivery area) - but east of Preston and north of Spring Creek, there's nothing (I'm north of Legacy, near Custer). DART also doesn't serve a lot of suburbs - Frisco is one city with no bus service, for example. Denton has its own bus system that's decent for a city of its size, except they don't run any kind of service on Sundays, and very limited service on Saturdays (they also have a train that connects to DART's orange line in Carrollton).

I'd much rather spend an extra half hour getting somewhere if it means I can just chill out and read a book, catch up on forums, whatever, instead of swearing at traffic. Winds up being cheaper too, a day pass is a whole $5 for the entire DART system (all buses and trains), or :10bux: for a regional pass (which includes Ft. Worth's "The T" and Denton's DCTA buses/train). And many large employers offer a discounted monthly pass if they expect a lot of employees to commute downtown.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Hahahahaha. A friend of a friend works at that store. Oh how I pity you if you do.

Is it insanely busy? I currently work at the busiest store in the tri-state area and it's not bad at all since I mostly do inventory and work on our demo units instead of deal with customers.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
First probation in almost 9 years? Not a bad run, I suppose.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

First probation in almost 9 years? Not a bad run, I suppose.

youtre not trying hard enoughj

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Just spent 2.5 hours at the local gun store waiting to sell a pistol to a friend. Two hours of that was waiting for our number to be called. This is CA, so you have to do the full DROS background check/application process at a licensed FFL, which can often take 30 minutes or so. It's also a fairly busy store; I've shown up at 10AM opening and had to wait at the door behind other people. What blew me away this time was in that two hours and 24 customers served, only one or two were private party transfer - the rest were just picking up stuff they bought from the store 10 days prior, which takes just a few minutes. Motherfuckers mobbing the desk waving sheaves of paperwork, and walking out with armloads of pinned-mag AR15s and Glocks, SIGs, Rugers... all legal and fully checked out under the stringent, insanely convoluted California laws.

The poo poo was loving crazy. I spent less time in the DMV the last time I was there, and they had chairs for me to sit on. No one was complaining here either - children played happily in the aisles, people stood absentmindedly staring at the abandoned fishing section, a nervous business-suited man approached me to ask "is it always this busy??? Is my first time - I just wanted to ask some questions about Ruger .223s for my wife and I... what do you guys carry?" I told him I didn't carry anything because that's not legal, but if I could I'd like a compact 1911. He nodded like he knew what I was talking about, then asked why .223 ammunition was being outlawed - I told him that was false, at which point he turned away and left. A nice Asian couple politely wedged in next to me to ogle the ugly retro Derringer .45LC in the case; he wanted her to get one but she was rightfully doubtful (get your girlfriend a .45LC??? really??). The huge 6'4" bearded giant with the number behind us looked at my friend and said "Congratulations, you're an American." At this point the aforementioned young children (dressed as Disney characters; the girl behind the counter said Mulan) ran across the DMZ and went rampaging behind the counters, running their hands against the stacks of 9mm Hydrashocks and 00-buckshot. They were cheerfully shooed out by frazzled employees.

I wish I was a goddamned screenwriter, because if you want to delve into gun culture in the USA then you should stop interviewing hicks in the south and do a comedy screenplay on a busy gunstore in Los Angeles. The characters write themselves.

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Mar 3, 2015

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

So on Friday, I went to a SkillsUSA competition. SkillsUSA is a trade based competition, and my thing was HVAC. Had to do a few diagnoses, and some other work, which I'll be happy to elaborate on if anyone's interested, but long story short, it was a long day, I hated myself for going, and wanted to leave, sI had been there since 8:30 AM and left at 6PM. So I took off as soon as they let me. I was sure I had bombed the thing so, I really didn't feel like sticking around for the awards ceremony.

Flash forward to today, and I get a call from my school's dean. Turns out I won, first place, gold medal, and I'm going to the state competition. :staredog:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Started pulling network cable.

Got to the master bedroom. I knew it'd be a pain, but... it's just not happening, not on the wall it's supposed to happen on. MAYBE before all the blown in insulation was added, and before the new ductwork, but it's a no-go now. I managed to get as far as the framing for the door. Found the wiring for the alarm keypad in that room, pulled on it slightly to see where it lead, and it lead off into an abyss that even an elf couldn't fit through. I have no idea how the alarm company managed to get that thing added (though it was done prior to the insulation), but I now understand why they just taped the wiring together. The only way I can see getting cat5e into that wall is to power down the alarm system, pull that keypad, and tightly tape the cat5e (and some string) to that wire. Use the string to pull the keypad wiring back into the attic.

I think I'm going to repurpose an old router as an access point, and stick it in the next room. That will greatly increase signal quality in there. We also discussed just putting a network jack on the wall I CAN get to, and running the cable under the carpet, but I don't think solid core wire will stand up to that very long.

All the other rooms will be pretty easy, and thankfully I guessed right on what wall cavity to cut into for all of the wiring - it's the only part of my closet that's easy to get to from the attic. I was a bit surprised (and pissed) to find particleboard at the top of the cavity though - it's only held on by one or two nails, so when I started trying to drill into it, the whole chunk started falling into the wall. I think once I manage to get a hole into it, I'll push it back up toward the attic (I can reach it from the hole I cut into the wall), then use some wood glue to hold it in place from the attic side. Turns out the battery for my drill is hosed, so I get about 30 seconds out of a charge...

I have a friend coming over to help on Thursday (and he's bringing a cable tester), so between the two of us we may be able to figure something out for the master bedroom. He's a bit shorter and skinnier than I am, so he may be able to get further in. The way the alarm keypad wiring is run makes it look like it should be coming out of the ceiling in there, I suspect it may double back to where the return air duct in the ceiling in front of the master bedroom door is framed out in the attic. If it does, I'll be loving thrilled, but I could only get to the very edge of where that duct is.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Mar 3, 2015

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Done with all of them!

(3 not pictured)

You guys have a voracious appetite for miniature jackstands. I even ran out of grey during printing, my first roll used up.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

some texas redneck posted:

Got to the master bedroom. I knew it'd be a pain, but... it's just not happening, not on the wall it's supposed to happen on. MAYBE before all the blown in insulation was added, and before the new ductwork, but it's a no-go now. I managed to get as far as the framing for the door. Found the wiring for the alarm keypad in that room, pulled on it slightly to see where it lead, and it lead off into an abyss that even an elf couldn't fit through. I have no idea how the alarm company managed to get that thing added (though it was done prior to the insulation), but I now understand why they just taped the wiring together. The only way I can see getting cat5e into that wall is to power down the alarm system, pull that keypad, and tightly tape the cat5e (and some string) to that wire. Use the string to pull the keypad wiring back into the attic.

I think I'm going to repurpose an old router as an access point, and stick it in the next room. That will greatly increase signal quality in there. We also discussed just putting a network jack on the wall I CAN get to, and running the cable under the carpet, but I don't think solid core wire will stand up to that very long.

All the other rooms will be pretty easy, and thankfully I guessed right on what wall cavity to cut into for all of the wiring - it's the only part of my closet that's easy to get to from the attic. I was a bit surprised (and pissed) to find particleboard at the top of the cavity though - it's only held on by one or two nails, so when I started trying to drill into it, the whole chunk started falling into the wall. I think once I manage to get a hole into it, I'll push it back up toward the attic (I can reach it from the hole I cut into the wall), then use some wood glue to hold it in place from the attic side. Turns out the battery for my drill is hosed, so I get about 30 seconds out of a charge...

I have a friend coming over to help on Thursday (and he's bringing a cable tester), so between the two of us we may be able to figure something out for the master bedroom. He's a bit shorter and skinnier than I am, so he may be able to get further in. The way the alarm keypad wiring is run makes it look like it should be coming out of the ceiling in there, I suspect it may double back to where the return air duct in the ceiling in front of the master bedroom door is framed out in the attic. If it does, I'll be loving thrilled, but I could only get to the very edge of where that duct is.

I have absolutely no idea whats its called in the US, but we've used Yellow Tongue for all of that kinda stuff before- its the plastic joiner strip from chipboard flooring, prized by sparkies and anyone who has to run cables through walls.

Basically snake it through the wall until you can get to the end of it in the ceiling, tie your cat5 to the end of it with tape and haul away!

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Caps lock doesn't work right on most ADB to USB adapters for those, because of the positive locking caps lock key. I bet if you keep away from caps lock it works fine otherwise, though. Some guy built a library for the Teensy to handle the conversion.

I think this is it, but I thought I saw it on a different site: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=14290.0

Yeah, I tried the Teensy mod and could never get it to work. I heard the Griffin iMate is the best ADB -> USB adapter out there

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Tusen Takk posted:

Is it insanely busy? I currently work at the busiest store in the tri-state area and it's not bad at all since I mostly do inventory and work on our demo units instead of deal with customers.

Nah, not so much that. More that the employees are fuckheads.

And him specifically a racist, super right wing fuckhead.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Straighten out a wire coat hanger (or other long length of wire with similar bendy properties) and use it to drag the wire through the insulation. It generally does the same thing as ferremit's suggestion, its just much, much cheaper.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Ferremit posted:

I have absolutely no idea whats its called in the US, but we've used Yellow Tongue for all of that kinda stuff before- its the plastic joiner strip from chipboard flooring, prized by sparkies and anyone who has to run cables through walls.

Basically snake it through the wall until you can get to the end of it in the ceiling, tie your cat5 to the end of it with tape and haul away!

I'll be damned if I know the English name, but this is a specific product.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

bolind posted:

I'll be damned if I know the English name, but this is a specific product.

Like the pic says, fish tape.

driguy
Feb 16, 2009

In The Pit!

If you decide you would rather just set up a wireless access point, I have 2 Linksys wrt54g that are already set up with dd-wrt and can send you one or both for the cost of shipping. I have upgraded to 2 tp-link tl-wr841n's and the 2 Linksys are just taking up space. I was going to sell them, but you seem like you could use them more than me. Let me know via PM if you have it or via the forum if you don't. Peace.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Ferremit posted:

Gotta remember those safety glasses!

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Speaking of WRT54-GLs and DD-WRT; what's the goto solution like that if one wants 802.11n or better connectivity? Tomato or similar is fine as well...

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

:doh:

I'll try and take some pictures today of the SMALL job we are doing right now. Only about 600 cables with the shortest run being about 200'. My boss likes to pull 20+ cables at a time and the conduit at the IDF going to the MDF is 150' long with 270* of bends.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

youtre not trying hard enoughj

Indeed. 1 probation in 9 years is shameful.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I used to run cables for AV installs. First fixing houses was great fun because you have free reign to just put them where you need them. Then once the walls are up and such they'll either be poking through if the contractors are nice orrrrrr you have to go digging for them.

Houses that aren't bare bones though require so much loving around it's unreal. I once drilled a 6" diameter hole through the solid stone exterior wall in a listed building in Yorkshire because the owner of the house wanted his TV in a particular spot and didn't want to see any cabling. That took about an hour and two diamond tipped core drill bits. It was not fun in any way. When they say "an Englishman's home is his castle" it's because of buildings like that with 2' thick stone walls.

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Mar 3, 2015

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Elmnt80 posted:

Straighten out a wire coat hanger (or other long length of wire with similar bendy properties) and use it to drag the wire through the insulation. It generally does the same thing as ferremit's suggestion, its just much, much cheaper.

Thats one of the reasons sparkies are sometimes busted at bunnings stealing the yellow tongue out of particle board flooring packs!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Nah, not so much that. More that the employees are fuckheads.

And him specifically a racist, super right wing fuckhead.

Yikes :( well that's good to know, and at least it'd only be for a little bit. Luckily my team up here is awesome, out of the 200 people I work with, I think I only actively dislike 3 of them. None of them post stupid poo poo on Facebook (most of the time) and only one is a fedora wearing neckbeard who awkwardly flirts with me for reasons unknown.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

ExplodingSims posted:

So on Friday, I went to a SkillsUSA competition. SkillsUSA is a trade based competition, and my thing was HVAC. Had to do a few diagnoses, and some other work, which I'll be happy to elaborate on if anyone's interested, but long story short, it was a long day, I hated myself for going, and wanted to leave, sI had been there since 8:30 AM and left at 6PM. So I took off as soon as they let me. I was sure I had bombed the thing so, I really didn't feel like sticking around for the awards ceremony.

Flash forward to today, and I get a call from my school's dean. Turns out I won, first place, gold medal, and I'm going to the state competition. :staredog:

Congrats. I'd like to hear all the gnarly details, my daughter does the HOSA thing which is a different career path but along the same lines has state conferences and whatnot.

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?
Drove from NJ along the NY border down to Charleston in a day. Anyone following Quitetheairman on snapcat tell may have seen the chronicles of 800 miles taken in a day

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

QuiteEasilyDone posted:

Drove from NJ along the NY border down to Charleston in a day. Anyone following Quitetheairman on snapcat tell may have seen the chronicles of 800 miles taken in a day

Charleston is probably one of my favourite cities, though for a big city it seemed really small, though I guess that's because I'm not used to being able to talk everywhere due to how spread out detroit is. We went there for our honeymoon in late June/early July and we rented a flat above an art gallery and it was so great to be like "let's go get food" and walk less than a mile to get really good food" and "let's get groceries" and walk around the block to grab some snacks.

I bet it's crazy expensive to buy in the French quarter :(

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

Nice job!

What kind of trading/diagnosing was it?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

In this huge dirt floor basement. No Walkies. Been waiting for them to send down 4 cables for 15 minutes now. No way I'm logging out and back im on the confined entry log book to find them and come back. This safety harness ain't coming off until I'm done down here or it's break time. I got 4G down here so gently caress if. It's just creepy.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
:frogsiren: Just got a call from Johnson Controls. I start Thursday in their Building Efficiency division.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Just spent 2.5 hours at the local gun store waiting to sell a pistol to a friend. Two hours of that was waiting for our number to be called. This is CA, so you have to do the full DROS background check/application process at a licensed FFL, which can often take 30 minutes or so. It's also a fairly busy store; I've shown up at 10AM opening and had to wait at the door behind other people. What blew me away this time was in that two hours and 24 customers served, only one or two were private party transfer - the rest were just picking up stuff they bought from the store 10 days prior, which takes just a few minutes. Motherfuckers mobbing the desk waving sheaves of paperwork, and walking out with armloads of pinned-mag AR15s and Glocks, SIGs, Rugers... all legal and fully checked out under the stringent, insanely convoluted California laws

But don't you feel safer? Did you even think of the children?

Even with how lovely CT's gun laws have gotten I'm still happy I don't live in CA. At least I can carry.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

iForge posted:

:frogsiren: Just got a call from Johnson Controls. I start Thursday in their Building Efficiency division.

gently caress yes. Good going dude.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

iForge posted:

Nice man. They do a LOT of work in Western MA. What's their rate if you don't mind me asking?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

iForge posted:

NICE.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

meatpimp posted:

Indeed. 1 probation in 9 years is shameful.

We can't all be permanent residents of kitty jail.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Adiabatic posted:

Hey man scotch just happens sometimes you can't control it.

Dogs own get one with some lab in him. They're so lovable and appreciative :3:

Tusen Takk posted:

My first dog is going to be an Irish wolfhound. I'm hoping to one day be able to breed them :3:
I'm likely getting one of the retired show dogs (Bernese Mountain Dog) but if not something like a lab, golden or wolfhound would be awesome.

trouser chili posted:

Just got the word they're cutting my sister open on Friday. It's confirmed as mesothelioma, but of the subtypes it's like the best one. It's called well-defined papillary mesothelioma. We won't know if she gets to keep her lung or not till after the surgery. Then comes six months of chemo.
Hope everything goes well, cancer's a bitch. Speaking of that fjelltorsk you hanging in there?

Goober Peas posted:

Weatherchat:
Tuesday's high: 64F
Thursday's low: 3F
4-6 inches of snow in between
Winter can stop anytime now.
I'm done with winter. It's supposed to rain here until very early Thursday morning when it will transition to ice pellets then snow. I'm enjoying the warm days this week before the crap hits again. Looks like it will all melt off pretty quick this time but it's still a pain.

Tusen Takk posted:

So it looks like after I graduate, if we move forward with moving to Tampa Bay, it would be extremely easy for me to get a job at the Apple Store by the Int'l airport and work there while looking for a big-boy job instead of graduating and staying up here while trying to job-hunt from 1,000 miles away. I may even be able to do my internship without leaving Apple as long as I don't work on any mobile stuff, which would be great so I could keep my insurance then just transfer down there instead of trying to get rehired. An added bonus is that I would get a pay-raise at the store down there and I'd be able to work full-time and job-hunt as well.
:unsmith:
Not bad, always nice having something already lined up before moving even if it is just to cover while you look for something better. Despite everyone hating Florida it isn't a terrible place.

iForge posted:

:hfive: nice

Looks like I'm headed out of town to help with some stuff for 3-4 weeks coming up. Back to living in a hotel for a bit, need to find one with a gym isn't poo poo. Going to add on a long weekend after everything is done and go snowboarding for a couple days. See if I manage to do it without breaking myself again.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I just found out there are Cars and Coffee events in Iowa. Downside is the closest is an hour from here, and it won't be any good.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
I need a reliable, fuel efficient driving appliance for my new ~60 mile daily commute along the motorway.

I'm looking at Alfa 156's/147's. I want one so bad and I can't rationalise why. :ohdear:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I have trouble parsing "reliable" and "Alfa" in the same sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

Tide posted:

I have trouble parsing "reliable" and "Alfa" in the same sentence.

Good to see you've sobered up. :v:

• Locked thread