Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Whip Slagcheek posted:

N4i can you deputize me in this thread so I can just nuke it tia

You'd probably just ban yourself before you gassed the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

GunForumMeme posted:

You'd probably just ban yourself before you gassed the thread.

Murder suicide is a good option imo

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I don't know about that, don't blame republicans because obama didn't get poo poo done except a worthless healthcare bill that didn't give anybody what they wanted.

At least Bernie Sanders stands for something, what did Obama stand for? I'll take Bernie over Obama anyday.

Enjoy that you ignore the least productive Congress(es-plural!) in American history, and an obstructionist faction that holds basic governing hostage.

I guess all that's ok because it's Your Team :allears:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
^^^ - Republicans don't get elected by rubber stamping everything the democrat president wants. You say obstructionist, I say ideological disagreements. Also, the less congress does in general, the better.

Not really my team either. I believe in limited government, low taxes, reasonable social welfare safety nets, limited foreign involvement, LGBT rights, and capitalism. There is no team for me :(

Last time Whip had a star he left the forums for quite awhile, so yeah give him a star so I can post about GOP nominees in peace. tia

The Shep fucked around with this message at 22:47 on May 15, 2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

^^^ - Republicans don't get elected by rubber stamping everything the democrat president wants. You say obstructionist, I say ideological disagreements. Also, the less congress does in general, the better.

Not really my team either. I believe in limited government, low taxes, reasonable social welfare safety nets, limited foreign involvement, LGBT rights, and capitalism. There is no team for me :(

Last time Whip had a star he left the forums for quite awhile, so yeah give him a star so I can post about GOP nominees in peace. tia

loving :laffo:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Before you say it, let me help you. Low taxes and reasonable social welfare are not mutually exclusive.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Give him this one tia

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Give him this one tia

:agreed:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Whip is due for a new av tbh

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I want to bootstraps the gently caress out of this thread.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

it's nice to know that GiP has its own little version of SedanChair

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I want to bootstraps the gently caress out of this thread.

Should of thought of that before you peaced out last time, lol.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Grem posted:

Should of thought of that before you peaced out last time, lol.

:agreed:

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

This guy knows what's up, although I'd add "readily available inexpensive/free healthcare" to the list.

If Cruz gets nominated I'd gladly vote for Sanders, Warren, Clinton, or O'Malley, but if it's any of the others the Democrats simply don't deserve a vote. I just can't fathom how a party (and the left in general) can represent such a goldmine of basic positions (economic fairness, a social safety net, healthcare availability, equality for sexual and other minorities, not getting into ridiculous nation-building foreign wars for no good reason, protecting freedom of expression and keeping churches and government out of each other's business) and make such a royal shitshow of it.

I'm not just taking about the democrat politicians (although I am not voting for a carbon copy of my snotty aunt that thinks "elect me because vagina" is a platform) I'm talking about the everyday democrat. If I talk to a Libertarian or a Fundamentalist or a Tea PArty shitlord I'm pretty likely to get into the same arguments I am with a leftist - except they have the courtesy to actually realize I'm in the center and not try to pretend I'm some sort of Commie for saying things like "hey guys, maybe your idea that someone ought to be an indentured servant if they go to the ER and can't pay is pretty loving ridiculous" or "yes I get that you think gay sex is sinful but does it actually hurt anyone else if they're allowed to visit each other during spousal hours in the hospital".

It's not so much the candidates as that the everyday, average democrat does not deserve my support. It's just once constant stream of :laffo: and "racist/misogynist/homophobe". Yeah, that's convincing.

You know, because when it's all "ban coal!" and some guy says "poo poo, mining coal is how I feed my family, what are you going to do for me?" the answer is not "lol racist" or "go work at McD's don't worry we'll give you $15 minimum wage".

quote:

SOMEONE HAVING AN OPINION YOU DON'T AGREE WITH IS OKAY

Kiryen fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 16, 2015

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
n4i please deputize whip and let him burn this thread to the ground.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mike-o posted:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Mike-o posted:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mike-o posted:

Yeah! And then we can knock off an Austrian Arch Duke for a laugh. Or ship some stinger missiles to a gang of plucky freedom fighters in Afghanistan.

What's the worst that could happen?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Yeah! And then we can knock off an Austrian Arch Duke for a laugh. Or ship some stinger missiles to a gang of plucky freedom fighters in Afghanistan.

Who poo poo in your cheerios?
We're on a comedy forum dude.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Allahu ackbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Alright somebody start a new thread

Cop Lounge 2.0: Ayn Rand Appreciation Station AKA The Virtue of Selfishness

• Locked thread