Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Lincolnnnnn.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQqMZ3Ap2XQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
that was actually pretty good. Nice work texas.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

FINE

We had justification to shoot him (and if the knifed officers had left the flat he may well have been by the firearms unit that then turned up) but in the long term, as hosed as it is, he probably took one for the team.

I would almost take up a donation to pay for your airfare to come do a ride a long with me and explain all this to my squad at roll call. It would be a "riot"

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

DrakeriderCa posted:

I think what originally started as a joke has gotten wildly out of hand

I love all my brothers and sisters in blue, even the unarmed ones.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
been at work all goddamn night and i'm tired and my relief isn't here yet. if I get a vehicle in the ditch call before this fucker gets here i'm gonna lose my poo poo. GO 10-8 gently caress

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I just wanted to drop this off here because I find it hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152435099126954

Sam Jackson invited all celebrities to post videos of themselves singing a song about racist police. No one gave a poo poo.

I'm meant to post this a while ago but I forgot about it/didn't I've a poo poo like the rest of the country. Anyway it's just laughably bad. I'm sure you will have your next snakes on a plane viral smash again one day Sam.

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Mar 3, 2015

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I'm honestly so tired of the race bullshit at this point I cannot even read through it. It's just white noise to me.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Citycop posted:

I'm honestly so tired of the race bullshit at this point I cannot even read through it. It's just white noise to me.

Sorry fixed the link, it was a weird mobile one. There's nothing to read it's just him singing some gently caress the racist police song and encouraging other celebs to do the same. And it went nowhere.

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 3, 2015

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
apparently nobody told ferguson PD not to send racist jokes through departmental email. Thats lesson 1 day 1 on FTO fuckin scrubs.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I send all my racist jokes via self destructing audio tape

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
snapchat duhhhhh

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Citycop posted:

That's racist.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
snapchat is for dick pictures on department phones so they can't fire you for it.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Operator Hotline: http://youtu.be/08kSncpUnUo

I work with a few guys who would probably call.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

Snapchat is a trick. They are recording all of that poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Branis posted:

apparently nobody told ferguson PD not to send racist jokes through departmental email. Thats lesson 1 day 1 on FTO fuckin scrubs.

Yeah I heard the story on NPR yesterday. FPD is going to get violated by the DoJ.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Citycop posted:

Snapchat is a trick. They are recording all of that poo poo.

Also this. You can subpoena for snapchat stuff and they'll gladly turn it all over.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Pool your funds for a cheap server in Romania and ping all your poo poo off that. Good luck having that subpoenad.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Untagged posted:

Pool your funds for a cheap server in Romania and ping all your poo poo off that. Good luck having that subpoenad.

Them ascending to the European Union ruined this. Choose a new location.

Hth.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Vahakyla posted:

Them ascending to the European Union ruined this. Choose a new location.

Hth.

Barbados, Cuba, Nigeria, Morocco, Cote de Ivore, Seychelles and Laos

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

Barbados, Cuba, Nigeria, Morocco, Cote de Ivore, Seychelles and Laos

I recently discovered Iran and Iraq have become huge for overseas data center hosting. Like that sounds like a good idea.

Also, gently caress you snow.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
we've got 55 degree days in the forecast. Enjoy the snow suckers. At least global warming is nice while i'm still alive, sucks to be the next generation though.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
lol we were in the 80s yesterday

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Two days ago I had AC running heat to keep the house livable. I then turned it off, excited for saving money. This morning I have AC running cold air to keep the house livable.

:feelsgood:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

beanieson posted:

Our high yesterday was like 15, which is the average daily LOW temp for this time of year.

Sitting at a brisk 14º right now. When it hits low 40's next week it's going to be time to bust out the shorts and t-shirts.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

beanieson posted:

Yeah but in 50 years Louisiana will be under water and South Dakota will be a tropical paradise

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Branis posted:

Yeah but in 50 years Louisiana will be under water and South Dakota will be a tropical paradise

well it may be tropical, anyway. it'll still be south dakota

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
still better than that poo poo hole north dakota.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Branis posted:

still better than that poo poo hole north dakota.

they all look the same when you're flying over them

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
you'll miss us when you run out of high fructose corn syrup.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I spent my childhood summers on a tobacco plantation in very Southern Georgia. But the most angry, racist people I have ever met have all been from North Dakota and Minnesota

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
The difference is northern racists just say N word jokes in familiar company quietly behind peoples backs. The south drives around with confederate flags and commits hate crimes.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Branis posted:

The difference is northern racists just say N word jokes in familiar company quietly behind peoples backs. The south drives around with confederate flags and commits hate crimes.

Nah dude. I saw DOZENS of people literally screaming "Go back to the reservation, prairie-niggers" and throwing the tiny empty plastic airplane bottles/poker chips at a parade for Sitting Bull that was also a protest against the University of North Dakota using the name "Fighting Sioux"

Only thing close to that I saw in Georgia was an old lady asking to be sat at a table that wasn't next to a couple of younger black dudes

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Branis posted:

Oh my lord. Shut up. That's just the cops.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Northern racists are the worst because they don't sound like Boss Hogg

Also, this is the best cop car:

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

incorrect. http://www.suffolk.police.uk/newsandevents/newsstories/2012/february/ruralcrimeinitiative.aspx

~~~ speed lines ~~~

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
do they do tractor pulls in england or is that ungentlemanly?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Isn't a tractor what some North Dakota State Police fleet should consist of anyway?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
a couple years ago a guy in vermont crushed 8 squad cars with a tractor

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/03/13103499-vermont-man-uses-tractor-to-flatten-8-police-cars?lite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Branis posted:

do they do tractor pulls in england or is that ungentlemanly?

Yes, because drinking cider in a field and watching heavy machinery wreck poo poo is a fun day out for all the family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_UOoQ6oLh4

also we do it with traction engines

• Locked thread