Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I don't even put photos of myself on facebook. Government aint gonna faciallly recognize me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

I don't even put photos of myself on facebook. Government aint gonna faciallly recognize me.

Tell me you've got gold coins buried in your yard in case of economic collapse, the picture will be complete.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Obama's onto you guys.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

beanieson posted:

Tell me you've got gold coins buried in your yard in case of economic collapse, the picture will be complete.

No its bit coins buried in his hard drive.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I need that t shirt .

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

No its butt coins buried in his hardon.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

Anyway, this is me irl :heysexy:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

beanieson posted:

I have a prairie bunker full of MREs,ammo, and every playboy from 1980-2002, which I figure is enough for a years worth of jerking without having to double up on pages.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Don't they stick together after a while or is this an accepted risk?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Thats a risk you gotta take in post apocalyptic jerking

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

I see you can't grow a decent mustache either. It's all peach fuzz.

Because it's blonde.

All hail the glorious Northern European bloodlines.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

GunForumMeme posted:

Because it's blonde.

looks kinda ginger to me pal

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

GunForumMeme posted:

Because it's blonde.

scrape that wispy poo poo off your face unless you're gonna rock a handlebar

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

Chillin on the Cop Boat to the left.

6/10 for a cop boat

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

looks kinda ginger to me pal

I got told by Norwegian friends that the only way red hair got in to Nordic genetics was because of slaves they stole from Ireland. Micks aren't northern European, they are Micks.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

JayKay posted:

6/10 for a cop boat

Ceremony and when we have to use it boat. My other one was better. I'll see if there are any pics floating around.

edit. This one was way more fun...

Those blocks on the back decking were for agency issued .30cals. :getin:.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Mar 15, 2015

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I got told by Norwegian friends that the only way red hair got in to Nordic genetics was because of slaves they stole from Ireland. Micks aren't northern European, they are Micks.

Northern European as in Germanic. Anything above Copenhagen is basically Russia.

:colbert:

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

Untagged posted:

Chillin on the Cop Boat to the left.

So you're that 'little man in the boat' I keep hearing about.

Bet you've never ever heard that joke before :chord:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

It's the gift that keeps on giving for like 8 inches :heysexy:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

My patrol car went up in flames tonight, electrical fire due to a lovely wire job. Looks like I'll be getting a brand new car though.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
mmmh how convenient mr sad whale man

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whale Cancer posted:

My patrol car went up in flames tonight, electrical fire due to a lovely wire job. Looks like I'll be getting a brand new car though.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Yes, everyone on my shift is already claiming it was arson so I can get a new car.

It started smoking up in the cab real bad so I pulled over and started throwing guns, computers, my bags etc into a big pile like a captain trying to salvage the cargo on his sinking ship.

I'm really happy it happened tonight and not last night because last night I transported an EOD 3 hours west into the middle of nowhere.

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

Whale Cancer posted:

Was it a Chevy by any chance?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Nice bit of Jewish Lightning there to try and get some new wheels.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Is the "evidence" in the trunk incinerated?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
All the "lost evidence" is now in the vacation party bag.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whale Cancer posted:

Yes, everyone on my shift is already claiming it was arson so I can get a new car.

It started smoking up in the cab real bad so I pulled over and started throwing guns, computers, my bags etc into a big pile like a captain trying to salvage the cargo on his sinking ship.

I'm really happy it happened tonight and not last night because last night I transported an EOD 3 hours west into the middle of nowhere.

If you were a captain you'd get a new tahoe every year anyway so there would be no reason to arson your truck with 12k miles on it.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
So are you going to pass off the charred bones in the trunk as turkey bones left from lunchtime and nothing to do with that kid you ran over while you were drunk on duty?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
So were you able to salvage the trunk fire extinguisher?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
for real though the horrible wiring jobs ive seen in squad cars im loving shocked more of them don't go up in smoke

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

We have inmates do all our vehicle maintenance and wiring up lights and sirens, some would say that's a bad idea but others would also say its a bad idea.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
What do you mean the siren randomly turns on and the ignition cuts out? It's a feature!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Believe or not there are two local fleets here, one done by inmates is great and liked.

The one done by mainenace chief's cousin or brother or some relative is horrible despite his "tactical police fittings" shop or some poo poo.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
http://kxan.com/2015/03/13/marijuana-post-on-craigslist-lands-two-guys-in-jail/

quote:

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Two men are in jail accused of selling marijuana on Craigslist. According to an arrest affidavit, Austin police said they were searching for common terms used to sell narcotics in Austin and came across the following post:

“DR 420. Hey Fellow austinites or visitors. I have your 420 needs and all other goodies you can find in the shops in northern cali, the best climates in the country. I’m bringin the dispensary to our town so quit going somewhere sketchy to look. Contact me and know I’m totally legit and laid back. Nugs and other forms of THC. 100% guaranteed on par with the best in town. hmu! [sic]

The officer made email contact with the poster, later identified as Kevin Cunningham, 23, and asked for prices on the drugs. Cunningham said his roommate, Christopher Collinge, 24, would be the person with the pricing information. Cunningham met up with the undercover officer on March 10 and agreed to buy an ounce of marijuana and a quarter ounce of hasish for $800, according to the affidavit.

When the officer met up with Cunngingham and Collinge for the purchase, that’s when officers arrested the duo.

Both suspects were arrested and charged with delivery of marijuana, but Cunningham was also charged with possession of a controlled substance.

Anyone got an example of arresting someone dumber than those 2?

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

One of the UC narco guys where I worked arrested a local commercial fisherman turned drug dealer not two but three times. The first arrest I guess he was still in uniform but the other two times the dealer sold him pills. I heard the third arrest the guy was like "do I know you?" then sold the UC oxy or some other poo poo.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

for real though the horrible wiring jobs ive seen in squad cars im loving shocked more of them don't go up in smoke

The switch box in our crown vic was wired through the cigarette lighter because they didn't buy us enough cable to run a line to fuse box.

The crown vic was purchased to replace an impala that was totaled due to an electrical fire.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Pilot to Gunner posted:

Was it a Chevy by any chance?

2013 Impala

I don't have an extinguisher, used it up a while back and didn't get a new one.

All my drop bags are safe and sound and still ready to be deployed. I keep those on my pocket duh.

Whale Cancer fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 16, 2015

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

Whale Cancer posted:

2013 Impala

I don't have an extinguisher, used it up a while back and didn't get a new one.

All my drop bags are safe and sound and still ready to be deployed. I keep those on my pocket duh.

Interesting. I also had a Chevrolet with bad wiring go up in flames a few years ago.

Based on this extensive sample size of 2, I think we can safely say that all Chevys are fiery deathtraps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A friend of mine who's a detective out here was bitching to me that they replaced his unmarked Crown Vic with a new low profile but marked Charger. Claims everytime he see's the local PD logo on the hood as he drives it feels like he got a demotion

• Locked thread