Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree i think the best movies in a genre aren't a part of that genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pulp fiction is the best romantic comedy imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the thing wasn't referenced in cabin in the woods.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Sweet Tea posted:

the thing wasn't referenced in cabin in the woods.

do your loving research before you start a thread, you little bitch

:69snypa:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just because there's a helicopter and snow it doesn't mean it's a reference to the thing.

Cabin in the Woods Wiki posted:

The Stockholm Ritual

As part of their Ritual, a natural disaster must take place. A large volcano scenario is shown taking place, using footage from the film Dante's Peak.

dumbass.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

redshirt and joss whedon suck but if you can watch cabin in the woods and not think it's a fun movie to watch then you're kind of an rear end in a top hat. it's not the best horror movie, i never remember being scared by it. but if you don't think the whole bit with the merman is funny then i dunno what to tell you. and the ending was probably the best part of the movie excluding sigourney weaver explaining everything to the audience like kevin spacey on house of cards.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm thinking about imposing a new thread limit per day on redshirt

I know you have no life dude but drat

ya would you please do this? at this point he's just looking at his dvd collection for thread ideas.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Skilleddk posted:

its a bad movie because it tries to be scary but then goes into comedy

its neither scary nor funny

the movie was not trying to be scary is i think the point everyone is trying to make. if you really feel the "scary" elements of the movie interfered with how funny some parts were, you're a real pussy

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pookum posted:

I've only seen the remake of the thing should I watch the original ASAP

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Kevin in the Woods

• Locked thread