Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
It's funny how every kid ever in a news story is an honours/straight-a student and/or promising sports star swimming in scholarships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Whatever happened to free speech?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FAROOQ posted:

It's funny how every kid ever in a news story is an honours/straight-a student and/or promising sports star swimming in scholarships.

if i died the papers would just print a short fart noise

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012
If you died, what would you like your last words to be?

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

super macho dude posted:

I killed myself, gently caress you guys.

admit it you love us btw

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Unguided posted:

Whatever happened to free speech?

It killed it is self.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
everyone in this thread:

please seek help if you are having suicidal thoughts. it's not the answer.

don't kill yourself.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Concerned Citizen posted:

everyone in this thread:

don't kill yourself.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

everyone in this thread:

don't kill yourself.

Employing reverse psychology is a pro-move. :golfclap:

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

why did this give me a boner

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FAROOQ posted:

have you never read the local paper?

everybodies grandparent ever was a heroic philanthropist and every young person who dies died 'unexpectedly'

poo poo is for the birds, if i were king id pass a law that says you cant post an obituary until people who didnt like that person vote on stories and descriptions to include

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

everyone in this thread:

don't kill yourself.

actually this is wrong, killing yourself solves all your problems and the world will be better off without you

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

she's the frank underwood of high schoolers

House of Cards really doesn't seem that far fetched anymore.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

FAROOQ posted:

I was a straight A student (because I murdered all my competition) in both High School and University.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Like every other hosed up thing, this exists as a fetish on the internet already. Girl has a bright career ahead of her as a hardcore humiliatrix. If she does any prison time it's only going to increase her street cred.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Vorik posted:

makes you think about all the goons around these parts who routinely tell other goons to kill themselves

Makes me think that they're failures who can't outdo an 18-year old girl from suburban Mass.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

Makes me think that they're failures who can't outdo an 18-year old girl from suburban Mass.

thats not fair goons dont have the benefit of people loving them

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm not saying you should kill yourself, but i am saying all options should be on the table

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Her head made the news just in time for Easter :iamafag:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

no one i've met has ever actually felt strongly enough about me in a negative fashion to tell me to kill myself. what am i doing wrng???

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Profondo Rosso posted:

no one i've met has ever actually felt strongly enough about me in a negative fashion to tell me to kill myself. what am i doing wrng???

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
I knew there was something creepy about all this maudlin fake sympathy poo poo

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i'd be a pyschotic rear end in a top hat too if my head was that loving gigantic holy poo poo

she's like a loving marvel villain, body and soul.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

she'll grow into that forehead jesus you guys are being a bit ridiculous

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

you aint never met me bitch

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Viper is the dark horse hero of the thread.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

you irl posted:

oh man id wreck her pussy if she were shouting KILL YOURSELF while we did it

david... posted:

why did this give me a boner

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
slenderman strikes again?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

FAROOQ posted:

people are always amazing and promising right after they die.

and people on scholarships can't be evil! how shocking!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

FAROOQ posted:

Trayvon :angel:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
It is sad when people die.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Is there an app that lets you set your phone to take a pic/video and automatically upload it to facebook or instagram or tumblr or whatevs? I feel like there would be a decent market for a "kill yourselfie" app where you can write a cool note like 'peace out shitlords' and set a camera timer and then shoot yourself in the head, then a cool gross picture goes up on instagram and everyone sees that you are were hardcore.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

Is there an app that lets you set your phone to take a pic/video and automatically upload it to facebook or instagram or tumblr or whatevs? I feel like there would be a decent market for a "kill yourselfie" app where you can write a cool note like 'peace out shitlords' and set a camera timer and then shoot yourself in the head, then a cool gross picture goes up on instagram and everyone sees that you are were hardcore.

just email it to me username @awfulmail.cum ans i'll take care of it for you

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
dont convict her, just ruin her life forever. the consequences of setting this sort of precedent aren't worth it

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Gatekeeper posted:

Hopefully some celebrity will comment and say something like "way to go!"

Then Daily Mail will make an article consisting of nothing but a screenshot and a paparazzi photo of said celebrity: "Suicide is the answer!", according to the stunning xxxxxx, who was wearing a white jacket and a black shirt when she went out to buy coffee this morning". If xxxxxx were to shoot herself, we hope she'll wait just a little bit. Her first ever UK tour is happening this summer, and we'll hate to miss out".

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Lol, if you're such a pussy you're worried about police monitoring your forum posts you should just kick yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
He was blinded by love and the glare from her forehead.

• Locked thread