Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

whoflungpoop posted:

but in this case the two exchanged over 1000 txts in the last 2 days of his life , also txts from her misleading and lying to others when questioned about where he was (he did it in a kmart parking lot lol)

Surprised they found him so quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
i bet they were facebook pals tho

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
I'd like it if they only charged the forehead itself, the rest of the girl may be innocent. The forehead is clearly evil, though.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Enemy Ace posted:

I'd like it if they only charged the forehead itself, the rest of the girl may be innocent. The forehead is clearly evil, though.

this is a good point.

it could very well be that an evil parasitic twin is living there.

there certainly is room.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

:dogbutton:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

:smithfrog:

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Elliot Rodgers would've shot her first.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Avynte posted:

how could he miss?

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Gatekeeper posted:

"kill yourselfie" app

holy poo poo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Avynte posted:

elliot rodger you stupid gently caress

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

(pbuh)

texasmed
May 27, 2004

naem
May 29, 2011

Girl got a forehead like an evil alien overlord

Get her a purple cloak with a big pokey collar

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

whoflungpoop posted:

Reading his suicide note someone might come to the conclusion that he was raped, but nope, he literally killed himself over a rape of someone he didnt even know

:roflolmao:

seriously this guy sounded like a complete vagina. ya know what..... i'm glad hes dead!!! :twisted:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

JakeP posted:

Best place to do it if you want to make sure no one is around to stop you

Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So he had a free standing generator running in that car. Genius.

*gets a call*
WHAT I CNT HEAR U

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

whoflungpoop posted:

Reading his suicide note someone might come to the conclusion that he was raped, but nope, he literally killed himself over a rape of someone he didnt even know

:roflolmao:

hahaha that teenager sure did kill himself for a stupid and pointless reason that fucker totally had it coming what a dumbass

Sinding Johansson fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 3, 2015

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

drat this girls one cold rear end honky (i can say that word im white)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Sinding Johansson posted:

hahaha that teenager sure did kill himself for a stupid and pointless reason that fucker totally had it coming what a dumbass

you sound like a bitch but i agree w you in principle

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

i unironically agree

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I for one cant help but laugh at people who kill themselves, when are those idiots gonna learn to think clearly and rationally like I do

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
this world is too patriarchy im gonna kill my self abloo take gender studies y'all!!

*drops the mic*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I for one cant help but laugh at people who kill themselves, when are those idiots gonna learn to think clearly and rationally like I do

Exactly

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

never cause they dead bitchhhh OWNED!

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
he is dumb. dumb and dead. not elliot rodgers level of lame..... but similar

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Literal Carehaver posted:

this world is too patriarchy im gonna kill my self abloo take gender studies y'all!!

*drops the mic*

Died like Kurt Cobain but left nothing of value behind.

Nevermind was a good album IMO

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 278 days!)

King Vidiot posted:

Died like Kurt Cobain but left nothing of value behind.

Nevermind was a good album IMO

20 years later it isnt so bad but gently caress kurt for killing good music :rock:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Yeah dude, it owns

Sadbrains owning themselves :hellyeah:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

someone other than me should buy Fivehead an account, make her a mod in E/N, and let the hilarity ensue

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
someone get this girl to start texting Tezzor pls

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
gbs is like that dad who was never very happy in his middling career or loveless marriage, so when he comes home from work from the call center feeling humiliated and debased like he always does, he pours himself a double and shouts at his kid all night long about how lovely and unfair the world is and how important it is to 'suck it up dumbass' be the 'alpha dog' otherwise, "you're gonna get eaten alive out there boy-o!" cause its the only time in his day he gets to feel in control. Except gbs is actually trapped in a vicious cycle and is that very same kid grown up and on the internet, hiding that sad desperation that still lingers from his childhood under a thin veneer of ironic unironic nihilism, freudian death drive and one liners, his twisted view fully supported by a toxic and antisocial community

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I am literally shaking right now I'm getting so upset by this wanton display of callousness on the internet.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
suicide is funny and good

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
what the gently caress was that caremad poo poo? lol

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

gbs is like that dad who was never very happy in his middling career or loveless marriage, so when he comes home from work from the call center feeling humiliated and debased like he always does, he pours himself a double and shouts at his kid all night long about how lovely and unfair the world is and how important it is to 'suck it up dumbass' be the 'alpha dog' otherwise, "you're gonna get eaten alive out there boy-o!" cause its the only time in his day he gets to feel in control. Except gbs is actually trapped in a vicious cycle and is that very same kid grown up and on the internet, hiding that sad desperation that still lingers from his childhood under a thin veneer of ironic unironic nihilism, freudian death drive and one liners, his twisted view fully supported by a toxic and antisocial community

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
im about as 'caremad' as you are literate

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

You know I just think that we are all here doing what we can to provide a little perspective to this crazy world of ours

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

you're a lovely poster and make my pussy dry

ElectricSheep posted:

Surprised they found him so quickly
nice

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 3, 2015

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

we need a Ms. version of :manning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

i didn't read those words you wrote because you are gay and probably... jhust spitballing here.... should kill you are self?

• Locked thread