Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/27/teen-encouraged-friend-to-commit-suicide_n_6771964.html

My sociopath child is an honor roll student.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

~YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK A TEEN DISCOVERED TO COCKTEASE THE BOYS! LOCAL TEENS HATE HER!~

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I hope this is the latest teen internet fad because some dumb 17 yr old watched Suicide Club on netflix.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

wow what a bad title for a good thread, kill urself op

reported to fbi after I kill mysel

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I killed myself, gently caress you guys.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

Reading his suicide note someone might come to the conclusion that he was raped, but nope, he literally killed himself over a rape of someone he didnt even know

:roflolmao:

lmbo white people are crazy

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

someone other than me should buy Fivehead an account, make her a mod in E/N, and let the hilarity ensue

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

please dont poo poo up a good forehead thread with sjw nonsense tyvm

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

synftw posted:

I used to live in Plainville it's not really a small town, it's surrounded by cities in all directions and has major highways passing through it.

Listen to this fancy fucker what with his reliable access to interstate travel and metropolitan wonderlands. Kill yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Trolling taken to a whole other level

• Locked thread